Chapter 21 meeting
243 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay the two of you ready?"(Chandra)

Asked our martial arts instructor, Chandra. It's been almost a month since we started training and starting today we're doing sparring with each other. We are still just learning the barehanded technique for now.

""Yes!""(Arrys & Sasuri)

Well you might think I'm cheating by fighting a girl, but in reality my body is just as strong as they are, maybe because my body is formerly a female character I don't have much power like the other boys. Even so I'm still wondering why as I'm still a high level player and have high hp and str, is the body just take the normal child body or the process of me teleporting(?) Here is not without it's downside. Well I would not know as I don't have any comparison.

"Hyaa!"(Sasuri)

While I was thinking Sasuri run at me full speed with her right hand ready to punch me.

I quickly side stepped backwards towards my right ending in horse stance as I hold her hand and swing her towards my back adding to her own speed making her lose her balance and fall to the ground.

"Ow... That's cheating!"(Sasuri)

She shouted as she get up while I puff out my chest pridefully as I answer her.

"I'm not cheating, you just fall into my trap!"(Arrys)

She runs at me again and send a kick to my side. I just dodge like before but this time stepping forward as I sent my palm towards her stomach. Her body is ripped apart as blood gushes out of her stomach... Kidding.

She fall to her butt as she groan in pain, the fall did more damage than my palm strike I think as she hold her back while groaning rather than holding her stomach.

"Okay, that's enough for you two, you did great with your move there Arrys, though maybe go for the offense more, as for Sasuri, you have to think your move and don't just blindly attacking your enemy"(Chandra)

Next was Asha's turn and her opponent is Neli. Neli just like me go for the defense, block and dodging Asha's attack. While Asha go fully on attack going where Neli's hand didn't cover even though mostly missed the target as Neli just move her body or side stepped when she can't block it. Other than that the girls sparring is more reserved compared to the boys, most notable is Mathew as his skill is plain to see, Rikuto is good too but he's more brawl than brain similar to his sister.

As for magic training my curiosity get the better of me and I decided to teach Neli healing magic and she learned it faster than Asha as she have life mana and her calm personality. Other than that they are still training on refining their mana control, Asha is getting better in her part while again Mathew show potential in his mana control and he can do simple mana bullet, thruster, and grenade, thought still not optimal he is ahead of the other in his control, all in all they are progressing steadily.

___

And as for my progression, I have found a way to improve the ice magic somehow. A simple thing really just use mana burst to blast it away, but I lose control of it so I'm touching on wind mana to somewhat guide it mid fly.

Today too I'm outside in the garden at night training my magic. I find it nice to training at this hour here as I can feel the nature and see the beautiful night sky as I train. Though I can't use dangerous magic like this, well not that I mind as I don't have plan to do that from beginning.

As I'm doing my training I feel a familiar mana from the back of the treeline outside the mansion. Though I'm not usually can feel that far without putting my mind into it, this signal feel so familiar that I can't help but notice it. I decided to focus my mind on it and I feel a small signature moving among the tree.

'is that a bird?... No it's too slow for a bird, an insect?'

I decided to get close to the fence, staying inside as I don't know what lurking in there.

Friend?

A voice like that of a bell, or a small child is heard inside of my head surprising me a bit.

"Hello?"(Arrys)

Greetings

A small ball of light show itself floating between the tree leaves as it's voice is once again heard in my head. It's size is about the size of a lemon, maybe smaller with a... Is that a tail? Well some kind of tail that seems to be made of a long blade of grass.

Friend, lost?

"Me? Oh no I live here, what about you?"(Arrys)

Uncertain

It answered back inside my mind, does it meant it uncertain about me living here or it uncertain about itself? Whatever let's just ask.

"Are you uncertain about yourself?"

*Nod*

It send me a nodding image as it bob up and down as it float there in the air. Cute.

"Can you come here?"(Arrys)

It groggily float towards me, as it get closer I see more details of it's form, the ball is a little transparent with a brighter light inside it's body, there's two little black sphere at the front as it's eye and four small dark colored legs with two fingers one wider than the other like a chibi hand with a toe and the other fingers merge into one forming a fun like wide finger.

I hold my hand up and it landed on my palm it's size is smaller that my fist. It looks at me with curiosity and a little bit of wary.

"So what are you?"(Arrys)

I said, talking to myself but it answered my word with "uncertain" once again. 

"Interesting little creature aren't you"(Arrys)

I said as I poke it's side, it float back like the gravity doesn't have effect on it as it hold on by wrapping it's tail on my finger.

*Giggles*

Hmm?

"Ooh~ did you like that?"(Arrys)

I poke it again as it try to dodge my finger as it giggles every time my finger poke it's body. Then something unexpected happened as it's body opened up showing what it hide inside.

A glowing white humanoid body about 7 to 10 cm tall, it's face doesn't have any feature except it's big black eyes, before as it's body look like a ball it's eyes look small, now I see it's real body it's eyes is big compared to it's head. The outer layer turn out to be it's wing that resemble flower petals. The small dark colored legs turn out to be the lower part of it's arms and legs, now I can see it clearly that the color is green just like it's tail, and it's hair now that I can see it have the same color as it look like a flower bud.

It hold the end of my finger with it's tiny little hand as it still giggling in the air. Well not literally, just inside of my head. But thanks to this now I know what it is and why I noticed it's existence from that far.

"... You are a fae! It's the first time I see one, and one that is close in nature with me, no wonder you feel so familiar"(Arrys)

But the fact that I suddenly feel it's presence there and it's small signature only mean it's a newly born one. 

"Today turn out to be amazing, not just I see a fae for the first time, but I witness it's birth, well not actually seeing it but still"(Arrys)

"I know you don't but just in case, do you have a name little guy?"(Arrys)

Instead of answering it just tilted it's head to the side it's big eye staring at me.

" How you call yourself?"

*Shrug*

It just shrug it's shoulder! This guy...

"... Okay whatever, how about I call you Naaira, it mean shining"(Arrys)

*Shrug*

"... You cheeky little thing!"(Arrys)

With that I started the poking attack again as it dodge now flapping it's wing to dodge faster.

okay, first for some reason the chapter that I put on draft just vanish, dunno what happened there. But whatever

Then there is the little guy, I decided to put them(?) In, they could be a key to Arrys power or just a mascot, I still don't know myself but what do you think?

8