Chapter 1
2.9k 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

50 years after the fall of the Kingdom of Morit ruled by King Eris as a result of the war with the Ires Empire, the world is once again on the verge of another war. Arta's independent kingdom formed on the ruins of Morit under the leadership of the Necromancer Council resists the Empire and its united army of Beastkin.

 

In this kingdom in a family of refugees from the land of Istast, 8 years ago a girl with green eyes like an ori moon, and elven gold hair was born, her name sounded like a poem from distant lands.

"Eisa" called her mother Tenya.

Eisa knew that it was her turn to help her mother with dinner. "I'm coming" Eisa rushed down the stairs.

 

Eisa was not a normal child, apart from her exotic appearance towards the citizens of the kingdom of Artas. Eisa had memories of her previous life in which her name was Henry, and she was a novice writer, at least he thought of himself. Until the day of tragic death.

 

When Eisa finally reached her mother, she was reprimanded by her. "You were to wake your brother," Tenya said.

"I'm sorry, Mom, but Anton said he wasn't going to go to the army and I am going to let him sleep," Eisa said sadly.

Tenya sighed, saying that "when their father Arges returns from service, he will force him to serve in defense of the country." Without saying anything else, she began to peel potatoes.

Eisa, feeling sad about the ongoing war, also began peeling.

 

 

 

 Sometime later her brother went down to dinner, knowing that his father would not be back for a few more days. "Riste again today?" Anton said, not paying attention to his mother's angry face.

Anton was 13 years old, which according to the current policy of the kingdom made him old enough to join the army, although Anton always believed that he would best contribute to the kingdom if he became a magician, but showed no talent in this direction.

 

 

After dinner, Eisa went through the market towards her daily lessons, where she learned to read, write, and use magic.

"I'm very lucky to be able to study in the capital," Eisa thought, knowing that not everyone was given it.

Today, Eisa had her first test in the field of magic and history. It was something that the kingdom of Artas saw as necessary for its citizens if they wanted to rebuild the kingdom from its present state and defeat the Empire.

 

 

 
 

 

38