Chapter 2
1.9k 32 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The first students will be here soon," thought Professor Urad, putting out what one might think were the tests for his students. These tests were to provide a basis for teachers regarding students' knowledge to determine who would get new students, although the students did not yet know about it.

 

Today's group of students consisted mainly of refugees who had recently started education. Among them were the children of other races such as elves or beastmen, although they did not enjoy a good opinion.

 

"On Linus," Urad said, looking at historical questions that he himself wasn't sure of the answer to, "and how are they supposed to know the answer?" He thought. Urad himself was once a refugee and knew how impossible it is to know the answers about a country in which he was not even born.

Urad felt sorry for these unfortunate children, he hoped that although the magic part would be easier.

 

 

 

Eisa reached the school building. Despite starting her education 2 months ago, she felt strong enough to pass this test as best she could.

"Hey Eisa," her peer told her, he was a boy of her age, belonging to a beast race, resembled a little white tiger, and the way he moved his tail put her in a good mood.

"Hey Taru, how are you and your sister?" Eisa answered.

"She will open her own alchemy store soon," Taru said, not hiding the joy. Eisa hugged Taru, congratulating him and his sister.

"We have to go," said Eisa.

 

 

When all the students had gathered, Professor Urad greeted them and wished them good luck with the test.

Eisa, looking at the first question, was amazed at how surprisingly the question seemed familiar to her. Eisa looked nervously at the class, then went on to the next question.

 

"I don't believe," thought Eisa, feeling terrified, this question also seemed familiar to her, and even ...

 

 

"Fuck," Eisa thought, almost speaking.

"Is something wrong, Miss Luner," said Urad

"It's all right," Eisa replied.

"By what right did such a thing take place?" Eisa wondered, reading the question again. [How did King Rob unite the sirens in the war with the prince of the Dark Waters?] Eisa knew the answer, it was with the help of a wave staff. How did Eisa know that?

 

Because she wrote it in her book when she was still Henry, Eisa read the next questions, knowing the answer to each of them, even those that no one should know, with each subsequent her face was paler, Eisie wanted to laugh at the absurdity of this situation, though she responded to each of them as she knew.

 

 

"Time is up, please prepare for the magic part," said the professor.

 
 
 
 

 

32