Chapter 3
1.2k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck, fuck, I could not answer these questions so thoroughly, I feel that I'm kicking my ass," thought Eisa. And that wasn't even the worst thing, for all 8 years of her life at Artas she had a strange feeling finding herself in this world, despite many coincidences, never realized how, it seemed strange to this day. Even worse, there were a lot of ridiculous thoughts in her head.

 

"Ok, breathe in and out, you're not the creator of the world you live in, and you certainly don't have any divine powers," Eisa repeated in her head.

 

"Eisa are you okay? You look paler than usual," said Taru.

"Hmm, yeah, I'm just stressed by the magi test," Eisa replied, wanting to lie, though it was actually scaring her now.

Students gathered in the square behind the school. Before them stood the objects of their tests, large fires, pitchers of water, windmills or pots with plants.

"Each of you will stand alone for each task to determine your abilities. Emili you will be first, come to the fire," said Professor Urad.

 

Emili was 2 years older than Eisa, she belonged to a family of merchants, although everyone wanted to make friends with her, she did not allow anyone, considering herself better than a bunch of refugees. A month ago, she glued Taru's fur to the chair, the poor still have bald marks.

 

"Maybe it's time for revenge?" Eisa thought.

"Ok, if I'm a goddess I can definitely do it, the question is how?" Thought Eisa, until she decided to try something. "And if so"

Eisa focused her eyes on Emili, while assuring herself that she could do it. After a long moment, when Eisa wanted to give up, but she noticed a dark stain in the place of Emila's crotch. Soon after, others noticed this too.

 

"Emili test with water is later," one of the boys shouted, and the rest couldn't stop laughing.

Emili ran back to school, and Professor Urad ran after her.

 

"I almost feel sorry for her," thought Eisa, at the same time forgetting her fear.

 

Soon after, Emili returned with the professor, but this time in a different outfit, the test went on, despite Emili's great embarrassment, she did the test perfectly well, while Taru had a lot of trouble except for the magic of the earth, which he was familiar with.

"Eisa, it's your turn," said the professor.

"You can do it, Eisa, everything will be okay, I have an idea why not use the new trick?" Eisa focused her attention on herself, and then imagined that her magic skills are not much better than Emili.

 

With great relief, Eisa became convinced that all this was not accidental and that she actually had divine powers.

 

After the exam, Taru escorted Eise to her home, joking all the way about Emili.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
31