Chapter 4
1.1k 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Eisa immediately after class went outside the city walls to test her skills. All night she worried about the situation in which she found herself, confirming that the world in which she now lives is the same as she created herself, she knew what dangers are threatening him, but she decided that she did not want to interfere in the fate of the world, because she did not want to have it on her head, so she decided to act from the shadows.

 

"Test # 1" said Eisa, focusing on the clouds, she imagined that they were changing their shape and color.

 

And so a small pink unicorn-shaped cloud appeared. "Ok, that was simple, and now something more difficult," thought Eisa.

 

Eisa focused on her appearance, and then imagined how her height, complexion and race changed to suit her need, because Eisa needed to hide her real, appearance for what she planned to do.

 

 

 

Johnny was a terrible student, he often truanted, for the last two years he has been systematically running in the woods to improve his condition.

 

"Fuck, fuck!" Shouted Johnny.

"Since I can't have you, IT IS NOBODY!" Sasha shouted, running after him, holding a knife.

Johnny was trapped by a girl he rejected. He never suspected her of being able to do something like that. Johnny didn't have time to think about it now, he had to focus on where he was going.

In the starless night, Johnny had to navigate the forest paths efficiently to get to the nearest safe place, i.e. to the old abandoned house deep in the woods.

 

"I see" Johnny has already seen the familiar gate of the estate.

 

Johnny barricaded himself in the bedroom, began to reach into his pocket to call for help, when he heard from behind the door "did you forget something?"

John's heart sank at these words, he began to look for his phone in each pocket.

 

"Unfortunately it was destroyed when you ran away," said Sasha.

Johnny knew that there was no other way to escape from the bedroom, his hope was to call for help, Johnny had accepted that he would not escape.

 

Then Johnny heard another voice.

 

 

"HEROES ARRIVE".

The world around Johnny whirled and he was no longer in the bedroom.

Today a little shorter than usual [sad face]

29