Chapter 5
991 10 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane persuaded Michael to distract the guards. "Do you remember the plan?" Jane asked.

"Make a fool of yourself when you load money."

"I'm not kidding, if you fuck up, we're dead, these people trade organs, you know?"

 

".... I'll be waiting there at 6:15, so hurry up," Michael answered.

 

8:20

And so, together we found ourselves in the same white room strapped to the beds, waiting for them to fill our bathtubs with ice.

 

"It's your fault," said Michael.

At this point, I didn't know whether to be angry at his debilism or mine. This idiot called me to know if everything was going according to plan, and I did not mute the phone, we are real morons, in addition, when they caught me, they called him from my phone to come back to negotiate, and he believed.

"Well, this is the end of the Jackson siblings adventure," thought Jane.

 

"Hear my plea for help, great and wonderful," said Michael.

"Michael has always been an unbeliever," thought Jane, in the face of the end even he bends his knee for rescue.

 

"HEROES ARRIVE".

And suddenly darkness fell.

 

 

 

 

The plains of Er'das, where the last battle of the tyranny of dragons took place, where the bastion of Dawn was erected to guard the ancient evil that was sealed by the god of the storm Na're in the deepest depths of this unholy land. Almost 6,000 years have passed since those events, and the seal remained without any trace of destruction or weakness.

Merid thought, "A truly divine creation," for the first time he had a chance to see her along with another recruit of the Order of the Dawn.

Merid was able to feel the incredible power closed with an ancient seal, apparently Belial himself the dragon-queen general was locked inside.

 

"Time for a night shift," said the old Templar.

Merid and his companion walked toward the stairs to the surface, but when they reached the level of the great hall, which was 80 meters below the surface, the atmosphere changed as if they were in the middle of the battlefield. Madness, the smell of bloodlust and fear over reason are just a few of the things they felt.

 

"On Na'red, let the seal come off?" He did not believe, Merid was there himself a moment ago. A thick blood fog slowly climbed the stairs to the surface.

"We have to blow," shouted a second recruit, climbing the stairs.

A crowd of priests, Templars and recruits squeezed together on the same stairs, one of the bastion's many design flaws that no one had dared to change for thousands of years, fearing God's wrath.

 

"Chaos is the only thing you could tell from this crowd of people who until recently seemed to be the essence of courage and honor, now no different from cattle fleeing from fire," thought Merid.

"We must collapse the entire bastion," shouted one of the Templars.

"You're crazy, we can't lose the bastion," shouted the great priest Ceren.

But it was already too late, a thick fog escaped to the surface and in it a terrible specter of a skeleton wrapped in a dark cape made of a shadow, which in the light of the moon Ori seemed to live its own life, in places where the fog touched the bones of the creature, seemed to glow blood red.

Other beings emerged from the fog, perverse reflections of what could once be called humans, many of whom had the familiar faces of other members of the Order of Dawn.

 

Merid felt his heart tighten with fear.

 

And with one pull of the spear, 10 Templars fell. "Is that all you can do, traitors?" The creature said in a hateful voice.

 

Later the slaughter began.

Merid could do nothing but beg for salvation, and then he heard a voice so beautiful that it seemed unreal.

 

"HEROES ARRIVE".

21