Chapter 6
843 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

SOMEWHERE NEAR THE CAPITAL OF ARTA.

 

 

"HEROES ARRIVE," said Eisa.

 

 

A group of newly arrived heroes stood before the eyes of the changed Eisa. "Fuck it works, and if so, it means that some of them came here from the earth. My powers are really absurd," thought Eisa.

 

 

Merid, whose heart was still beating furiously, almost got a heart attack when the world was overwhelmed by darkness, but now he was in a situation that disturbed him, but he preferred it anyway. He was now in a clearing, from a distance he could see the walls of a city, around him he saw strangely dressed figures his age, but what astonished him most was the woman in front of him, she was dressed in white and blue robes, her skin white as porcelain, shoulder-length orange hair and green eyes full of determination. Merid wanted to say something, but then the woman spoke.

 

"Brave heroes, I called you here to save this world from inevitable destruction. My name is Era and I am here to give you the necessary help to accomplish this task, do not be afraid, each of you will receive from me gifts that will help you in this" said Eisa.

 

"Merid you'll be the first, come over," said Eisa.

 

Merid approached the woman, still not knowing what to think about it, but he was still alive.

"As a recruit of the order of the dawn, you have the most experience in the fight and with this world, which makes you the leader of these groups. As a gift you will get a Zenith sword that will always do any damage to the enemy regardless of armor," said Eisa.

 

Merid withdrew after receiving the sword.

 

"Michael, you will receive from me shields of the East that will withstand all physical and most magical attacks," said Eisa.

Michael took the shields, Jane ran out, saying, "What will I get?"

Slightly surprised, Eisa said, "For your skills, you'll receive silence daggers that make no sound and are invisible to everyone but you. Be careful with them," added Eisa.

 

 

"And you Johnny for your quick thinking will receive the book of Tet that learns with you, it will contain spells that you will learn. The book itself has several spells that you need and instructions on how to use them," said Eisa.

 

Johnny took the book with his eyes wide open, still not knowing what to do.

 

"Each of you will also receive a medallion of life that will bring you back to life in the event of death, but you can use it only once a day. Don't brag about it to anyone ok?" Added Eisa.

 

 

"I almost forgot I will give you 40 pieces of silver, go to the White Dog tavern, where you will rent rooms, I will be there in 3 days to give you further instructions, at that time you will get to know the city, if you have any questions I will answer them when I will come back to you, "said Eisa, then disappearing.

 
 
 
 
19