Chapter 7
726 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eisa became invisible so that she could better look at the behavior of her companions. Eisa thought over her previous existence and decided that what she wants from her new life are amazing adventures full of joy, laughter and tears.

 

After a while, Johnny began as the first "What the fuck is going on here?".

Then everyone's eyes were on him.

"I'd like to know that too," replied Merid.

Jane and Michael looked at each other, and then Jane, staring at the city in front of them, said "Whatever happens, we should learn more about this whole Era and this world, because something tells me that it will be important to us. Merid, are you a local right? Could you tell us something about this world?

 

Merid slowly understood that his companions, did not come from these pages, so he gave them a short history lesson, told about himself and answered all the questions they asked him, as best he could.

 

 

"As a leader, I suggests going to that city. We need to find out exactly where we are." said Merid.

Everyone agreed with him, and then went together to the unknown.

 

Eisa stared at them with a smile, and then she regretted the rest of her plan because she had to do something with her family and friends.

 

 

Eisa found herself in her room and started to do what she had to do with a sigh. Eisa focused on the space in front of her and then her growing desire materialized in front of her.

 

Eisa stood in front of her reflection and more precisely in front of her double.

 

Eisa decided that she would leave her copy so that she would live her life when she was not there.

 

"I will call you Eisa # 2" Said Eisa.

 

"Now it's time for the next step, change of identity" Eisa changed her hair color to white and eyes to red and her race to vampire. Eisa put on a white mask with a painted fox image and a dark purple coat with a long hood and long knee boots, not forgetting about gloves. Eisa chose as a gift from Era a backpack that is much larger inside than outside.

 

"It's all ready to officially meet the other heroes," said Eisa.

17