Chapter 8
672 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eisa walked the dark streets of the city, every now and then passing sleeping beggars or drunken residents, to the first Eisa did not fail to give a penny. Eisa was thinking about being a vampire. For example, better visibility at night or superhuman strength, speed, but one thing impermanent her peace. The smell of blood coming from a nearby slaughterhouse made Eisa hungry.

 

Eisa opened the back door leading to the slaughterhouse, sneaking in as silently as she could, it was dark, which was no problem for her anymore, Eisa followed the scent of blood and finally found what she was looking for. Eisa stood in front of the bucket filled with the blood of animals, she shuddered slightly, but the smell was so tempting that Eisa broke, after 10 minutes half of the contents of the bucket disappeared. "I had an appetite. Huh can't let something go to waste," said Eisa, taking the glass container out of her backpack, and then filling it with red liquid.

 

After a small snack, Eisa continued her journey. Eisa put on a medallion of life, which she almost forgot, it would be strange if she did not have it, welcoming others.

 

Eisa stood in front of the tavern building with a painted white dog. "It's here, I didn't think it would be so stressful." Eisa thought, swallowing, and Eisa came inside.

The tavern was lit up, full of tables, where a waitress would pass from time to time serving various guests of different races. At the end of the room a large fireplace could be seen, which was shining with bright red light. Eisa walked over to the counter with an old man who could easily be her grandfather.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm looking for a group of 3 men and 1 woman who came to the tavern today, I'm their friend and I need to talk to them." Said Eisa

The man looked at her but could not tell if this child was really a child or another bizarre not human being like all the rest of this filth.

 

"First floor, 4th door on the right." he said, then pointed to the stairs on the right.

 

"Thank you," said Eisa.

 

"What a friendly grandfather." Eisa thought, climbing the stairs, hearing the passionate discussion coming from the next room.

The atmosphere in the room was very friendly. "I am telling you I was reconciled with death, but then I heard her voice, then darkness. And I appear in the clearing next to you." Said Johnny.

 

"Just like all of us." Jane answered

 

"So this is another thing that connects us, I wonder what else." Said Merid

 

"I don't know about you, but I don't see the vision of saving the world, but what choice do we have? We don't know what she will do to us if we refuse ..." said Michael.

 

There was silence in the room until finally.

 

[knock, knock, knock]

 

Johnny surrounded the door, afraid of the owner, who, as he mentioned, disliked the noise.

In the door stood a small creature wearing a white mask with a painted fox.

 

"Are you lost girl?" Said Johnny.

 

"You are Johnny, right? Era sent me, my name is Eisa." Said Eisa.

17