Chapter 9
719 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was silence in the room again.

 

"Umm hello, we weren't expecting anyone today." Johnny replied and the rest of them stared at Eise.

 

"I guess you know our names too?" Jane asked.

 

"Yes, I understand there are things you do not understand, I have come to answer your questions and give you information from Era." Eisa said, awaiting any response from them. After a long moment, Eisa continued, "Era has changed the plan a bit, we won't meet her unless necessary, and we have to do a little shopping tomorrow."

 

"What do you mean." Michael asked, and the others nodded their heads in agreement.

 

"Inventory of course, it is impossible to conquer the Ex'Nazul Grand Dungeon with your current inventory." Eisa sneered.

At these words, Merid rose from his chair, "What did you say Ex'Nazul? Nobody has descended below the 50th floor yet."

"Is it that hard?" Jane asked.

"This is one of those places where it is said that no mortal should venture. Even with these amulets we have no chance of getting to level 50, let alone below." Merid said.

"Why are we going there." Johnny asked. At this point, everyone's attention was once again focused on little Eisa.

 

"Era is going to test us in battle, otherwise we will not be able to fight the forces of darkness, which are slowly growing in strength. Apparently you have seen them with your own eyes, Merid." Eisa looked at Merid. 

 

Merid looked down at the memory of a nightmare he had recently awakened from.

 

"Ohh something else. From now on I am part of your group as a priestess of Era." Eisa said.

 

"Tell me something, Eisa, you haven't been transferred here from another world like us, did you?" Johnny asked.

 

"Have you been transferred from another world?!?! .... It was a joke, but no, I'm from here." Eisa said.

 

"If you're going to join us, you should show us your face, right?" Johnny stared at Eisa's mask, waiting for a reply.

 

Eisa stood still thinking about Johnny's request, then shaking her head negatively.

"Why not ?" Everyone asked simultaneously.

"Because I'm ashamed!" Eisa said embarrassed, wanting to hide under the ground. Everyone stared at little Eise, not knowing what to do, until Merid, suggested leaving the case until tomorrow. Everyone was tired of the recent events so they agreed to it, and so they all went to sleep, Eisa was sleeping in the room next to which she had to rent from the nice old man downstairs, because there was no room for her.

16