Chapter 10
578 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eisa got up earlier than the others, then went downstairs, where she patiently waited for the rest, sitting by the fireplace, drinking coffee with the addition of red liquid through the hole in the mask. Eisie still couldn't come to terms with how her new life had turned upside down, and until a few days ago she was a regular student at the magic school in the capital, and now Eisa has become perhaps the most important being in her own world. Eisa sighed heavily, "It's hard being a god." Eisa thought as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

 

Merid and the others, seeing Eise, joined her by the fireplace, greeting each other, and Johnny went to order some food for himself and the others.

"I've already eaten." Eisa said towards Johnny.

The door to the inn opened and inside, two knights dressed in pink armor and unicorn-shaped helmets entered, at which Eisa's companions burst out laughing, Eisa refrained from laughing, not believing her eyes, they were the Knights in Pink, about which Eisa herself recalled that they were knights who followed the path of Rose left after the famous hero Alex, who was forced to abandon his life and become a hero against his will, as revenge he decided to write his own code of chivalry, which he called the path of pink, it was intended to transform everyone, who follow him into clowns, not knights, "a wonderful revenge indeed" but when Eisa thought about it, it seemed a little ironic compared to what she had done herself.

"I tell you there is something wrong with all this town whenever we try to demonstrate our masculinity, people start to laugh, I miss our pink baths in the order of the rose." Said the Grieved Pink Knight # 1.

Knight # 2 "I know, I miss them too, and Master Caliph, he knew how to take care of my hair."

"You have a spider in your hair." Johnny exclaimed.

At these words, the two brave knights began screeching in terror, then rushed out of the inn. "Hahahaha." There was loud laughter from all over the inn, even Eisa couldn't help but laugh.

 

[Later]

 

 

 

Eisa wandered the marketplace looking for an alchemy shop while the rest shopped at local traders looking for equipment that Eisa would later pack in her magic backpack. Eisa finally reached where she was looking, and then, passing a beautifully painted green door, went inside.

"Good morning, how can we serve you." Taru said.

 

Eisa stopped at the doorstep, "Well, it was his sister's shop, I didn't expect to see him this soon, at least he won't recognize me thanks to the mask." Eisa thought.

 

"I'd like to buy 20 of all the potions you have." Eisa said embarrassed.

"Wow really? Hold on, I'll call my sister." Taru said, then ran to the back room. A person resembling Taru approached her quickly.

"You realize this is going to cost you 9 gold and 60 silver, right?" Taru's older sister said.

Eisa threw 10 pieces of gold on the table and said, "The rest for you." After which she packed everything and headed to the previously arranged place, unable to stop thinking about Taru.

13