6 – For Science!
1.7k 13 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6 - For Science!

 

Rainy: "[Raise Dead]!"

An orb of blacklight falls upon the creature's bones. The bones stir and rattle as one piece climbs over the other from across the field. The bones gather together and swirl in the air like a tornado! the bones of the creature let out a bestial roar. A red fire emerges in the beast's skull sockets! Tremble Mortals For you witness the re-birth of the true ruler of the Forest! Beware the fury of...

Rainy: "cute..."

...Mister Hopkins!!!

Mr. Hopkins: "kkre!"

Maria: "Rainy! Are you out here?

Poor Mr. Hopkins bursts into flames as his soul departs his newly formed skeletal body.

Rainy: "Hey Honey... haha I was practicing my necromancy at the moment. you could of warned me first!"

Maria's Followers has increased by 1

Maria: "?"

Maria for the last month would receive this message only it would usually be for followers had decreased... Well nevermind. Maria had given up on understanding what that message means a month ago.

Rainy: "Maria? Everything alright?"

Maria: "Mhm, Yep everything is ok! Lunch is ready whenever you're ready to come inside."


Overlooking Sylia's tower

Scout Tarence: "Oh my Goddess!"

About a month ago in the Kingdom of Wisdom, the necromancer had stopped sending her armies to disrupt the rear line. The Necromancer had joined up with the demon king a year ago and the kingdom of wisdom had to wage war on two fronts as the forces of evil held the kingdom in a pincer attack. The General suspected that this lull in their assault was simply the necromancer gathering her forces for a heavy assault. With the Demon armies sudden push in the north, this could not come at a worse time!

When Scout Tarence arrived he gained eyes on the vile necromancer! That black cloak and Evil aura that use oozes from every fibre of her being is unmistakable! However, Tarence could not find hide nor hair of the undead army anywhere... So Tarence spent the last hour scouting and searching while keeping the track of the necromancer's movements when suddenly he spotted her. 

Now Tarence was never a religious fellow. All the recent fuss of the priests complaining that the demons had done something to the Goddess sounded like they were just blaming others for the mess the kingdom of wisdom had found its self in! What use is asking some Goddess for salvation when you can use strategy and decent sword! A few arrows and spells would not hurt either... However that all changed when he saw her... She looked exactly as he had been told she would look as a child... No! those stories do not do her justice! The very heavens sing her praises...

But... It seems they were right! The Goddess is being held by the cruel necromancer! It seems they both entered the tower... I have not seen any sign of the necromancer's army... I should sneak up and take her out and free the goddess from her prison!

Stealthily Tarence snuck up on the tower avoiding any line of sight to the windows... Slowly he leaned against the wall and knocked on the tower door holding his sword at the ready...

*knock knock knock*

*creak*

Maria: "Yes? who is it?

Scout Tarence realized his mistake too late has his sword was lashing out towards the Goddess... Why did she come to the door? Wasn't she being held hostage by the necromancer!? He just found his religion! will he be known for the rest of his light as the man who accidentally killed the goddess!?

Maria takes 0 points of damage

The sword in scout Tarence's hand goes flying off and sticks in the tree behind him.

Maria: "Oh hello! It looks like we finally have visitors!"

Scout Tarence: "But... the sword... didn't mean to! please forgive me!"

Maria: "Haha don't worry about that! that happens all the time!"

(Scout Tarence: "All the time!?")

Maria: "Please come in! we were about to have lunch!"

Maria reaches out and grabs Scout Tarence's hand. Scout Tarence becomes lost in the strange heavenly warmth of Maria's hand... If there was true bliss in the world it would be this!

Scout Tarence's senses flare into overdrive as a huge murderous bloodlust is directed at his back. The scout looks over his shoulder t see a girl in a dress of black shadows with long black hair covering one of her eyes. however, the one eye that he does see holds a deep red fury.

Appraisal reaches level 4

 

Rainy
LV: 22
HP: 666
CR 37

 

Wait... the necromancer's name is Sylia... who is this?

Maria: "This here is Rainy! she gets grumpy when she is hungry! Let's go eat!"


As the 2 ate their lunch at the Table Maria explained many things like her amnesia and explained that Rainy is a hero and that cloak she wears was a cursed item she accidentally put on when she couldn't find anything else to wear.

Scout Tarence: "Ah I see! What about the necromancer who lived here?"

Maria: "You mean that scary lady? She is dead already... You are not going to kick us out because it's not our home are you!?"

Scout Tarence: "Ah no worries! there is nothing like that. You may stay here as long as you like!"

Scout Tarence looks over to the other guest who has just been staring at him at the other seat across the table.

Maria: "hmm Rainy? Is the spaghetti not to your liking?"

Rainy lifts her fork holding it pointing downwards then stabs her meatball with the sharp end before bringing the fork to her mouth and eating it from the bottom of her hand.

Rainy: "Haha! It's Delicious Maria! You are really the best cook ever!"

(Scout Terance: "Ah she is really scary... even though I know it's just the curse causing me to feel that way it is a bit unnerving!")

Scout Tarence: "Well thank you for this lovely meal! I will report this back to the kingdom now, Please pay us a visit when you can alongside your hero!"

Maria: "That sounds absolutely wonderful! I look forward to seeing you there!"

The scout left the tower and proceeded into the woods eager to bring the good news to the general about the death of the necromancer and the appearance of the hero! Things are finally looking up for the kingdom of wisdom!

*creek*

Out of the bushes in the forest appear several skeletons.

Scout Tarence: "ah... Looks like several of the undead have escaped their bonds now that the necromancer is dead!"

Scout Tarence reaches over to his trusty dagger...

...Which is not there! The scout is so surprised that he does not have time to react as he held down and his mouth covered by their boney hands. From out of the shadows of the forest appears a woman in a black shadowy dress with his knife in her hands and a creepy smile on her face.

Rainy: "You really should not have interrupted Mine and Maria's Alone time! Maria does not need to leave to see other people! she only needs to stay in our love nest with me!"

*Slash*

Scout Terance takes 82 damage

Rainy: "You think you can come to our house and lay your grubby hands and eyes all over my Maria!"

Scout Terance takes 82 damage

Rainy: "Die Insect!"

Scout Terance takes 82 damage

Rainy: "Just die and be reborn as your true self Insect!"

Scout Terance takes 82 damage
Scout Terance takes 82 damage
Scout Terance takes 82 damage
Merciless has reached level 15

 

Scout Terance takes 82 damage
Scout Terance takes 82 damage
Scout Terance takes 82 damage
Scout Terance has died!
Level Up!
Rainy has reached level 23

Rainy: *pant...* *pant...* *pant...*

Accolade unlocked: Murder
Murder - Given to those who have killed someone in cold blood (+10% damage to unsuspecting enemies.)

Sylia's tower

 

Maria had just stepped outside the tower to look for Rainy.

Maria's Followers decreased by 1

Maria: "hmm? Well that's more or less what I am used to seeing! I am sure ill figure out what that means sometimes! Rainy! where are you? come help me pack for our trip!" 

Out from the trees steps rainy with blood covering her face and a knife in her hands.

Maria: "There you are rainy! ... You got Tomato sauce all over your face... Go wash up so you can help me pack!"

Rainy: "Haha! Sure Maria! I'll be right down! ah... but before that! can you help me with my magic training!"

Maria: "Ok sure!"

Rainy casts a spell on Maria
Maria Resists the effect.

 

Mind magic has reached level 20

 

Maria: "Your spell still not working Rainy?"

Rainy: "let me check..."

Rainy goes over to her book as maria continues to pack her bags. Rainy picks up the book 'Magic 101 for beginners.' the coverslips for a moment as it reveals its true cover 'How to make a slave harem with mind magic'. Rainy panics and quickly replaces the cover then looks back over to Maria who is still continuing to pack her clothing.

Rainy: "Haha... Ya, I will need to keep practicing! I am sure ill get it sometime soon!"

I cheated Rainy's STR and VIT increase for her recent level ups so she now has 51 VIT and 52 STR for 510 + 156 hp = 666

59