10 – Two winged angel of Fluff
1.1k 26 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 - Two Winged Angel of Fluff

 

Due to your comments, I now have to show you all the horrors of this war

I hope you're happy! 

*head pats*


Battleground between the Kingdom of Wisdom and the demon kingdom

Several creatures that can only be described as 'eyes with wings' are flying and launching blue bubbles at their opponents. Many that have fallen to the ground after a few minutes begin to smoke and disappear leaving behind their loot.

Winged Eye: "Pew... Pew... Pew"

Each eye would shout 'Pew' followed by a blue bubble that would fall towards their victims.

Soldier: "We are Routed! Fall back!

Winged Eye: "Pew"

A bubble falls and lands on the soldier encasing him in it. Several scamps run out and collect the captured soldier disappearing in the swelling wave of demons on the ground.

Timmy is hit by Eye bubble
Timmy is immobilized in a stasis field for 10 min

Solder: "No! Timmy!"

Mage: "[Ice Flows]"

Large chunks of Ice appear and rain down on the unsuspecting horde of demons. From out of the horde flys what looks like a 2 pronged fork with a long cord attached to its handle as it catches the mage and clamps down. The bat-winged demoness on the other end pulls it back bringing the captured mage back to where she is standing.

Demoness: "Ha! I got a good one! This one is quite cute!

Demoness 2: "No Fair Nari! I wanted that one!"

Nari: "[Sleep]"

Nari Casts sleep on Mage
Mage is asleep

Nari: "Ok here take this one for me. I am looking forward to it later! hehe!"

Several scamps grab hold of the sleeping mage and carry him away.

Nari: *yawn* "Ok I'm tired let's head back now."

Demoness 2: "but, I wanted a few more" *sobs*

The second Demoness's shoulders sag down hearing they were putting an end to their fun before taking out and blowing a whistle. The demon horde then turns back and begins heading back to the Demon kingdom with their prizes.

 


Atlas City

A black-winged figure descends on atlas city.

Grim: "hmm... I'm sure Gala-Reaper s12 is around here somewhere."

Grim lands in an alleyway. his sudden landing scatters a few alley cats as they run away in their weird cell shaded colors of teal and purple. Grim walks over to a black cloth lying near a trash bin.

Grim: "ugh! no! that's not it! That's not it at all."

Grim wipes his hand on the wall having gotten whatever stain was on that black cloth off his hands.

Grim: "I need to find some water to wash this off."

From the exit of the alleyway Grim spots a water fountain in the middle of the street. When grim takes a few steps out of the alley surprised gasps come from the pedestrians as they watch the scene unfold. Grim looks around nervously but steadily approaches the fountain. Many of the crowd murmur to each other as Grim places his hand in the cool water and begins to rub out the previous contamination from his hand. Slowly the crowd creeps up on Grim as he looks back to address the crowd.

Grim: "Uh... can I help you all with..."

Crowd: "Catch him!"

Suddenly a few of the crowd jump at Grim in which he quickly flaps his wings to avoid them as they fall in the water.

Mage: "[Anti-Fly]"

Anti Fly was cast on Grim
Flight Disabled for 30 minutes 

Grim: "You got to be kidding me!"

Having been brought to the ground Grim quickly dodges and evades his pursuers as he dashes past and ducks under arms attempting to grab him he makes his way inside the alleyway.

 


Gatehouse to Atlas City.

Guard: "Hey Terance how have you been?"

Terance waves his arms around.

Guard: "I see well that's good! I guess if you vouch for them we can let your friends inside too!"

Terance waves his hands in a denying fashion.

Guard: "Okay, you all can go right in!"

Terance sags his shoulders down in defeat. Oddly enough no one is questioning who Terance is or why he is 1/2 the size he was before he left for the blighted lands. 

Maria looks at the road entering the city. Clearly nothing bad would happen if she tried to walk inside the gate right? Well lets leave that for the last possible choice.

Maria: "Is this the only way inside?"

Guard: "There are a few other gates on the north and west just follow the roads there they go around and into the city. Not sure why you wouldn't use this gate though."

Maria Stares at the road leading into the gate as if it was her worst enemy. When suddenly her face lightens up showing signs of whatever hair-brained idea had come into her head.

Maria: "Go on ahead Rainy and Terance! I'll try to catch up"

Rainy: "hmm... Alright... but come find me when your inside..."

Rainy then proceeds to walk inside the gate dragging along Terance as the guards give her weird stares.

Guard: *shudder* "That was one creepy person. Would of never let her inside if scout Terance did not vouch for her."

Maria Pulls back from the side of the wall while eyeing the top with one eye closed and her tongue to the side before taking a running start. As Maria dashes towards the wall, she furiously flaps her wings. Maria begins to fly and soar like a bird... right until she crashes into the wall and slowly slides down.

Maria's followers have increased by 1
Maria's followers have increased by 1

Care to guess what Demon girls want with the soldiers?

*wink*

36