The beginning
32.3k 5 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Without warning a hand shot out from behind her and covered her mouth, while an arm circled her waist and lifted her up in a rough motion. Shocked and terrified, Tina tried to scream, but the hand covering her mouth would not allow it. Unable to see who was holding her from behind and kicking to no avail all the while, Tina was carried toward the open side door of a black van with tinted windows.

  Being the hottest time of the day, the area was quiet with almost nobody around.  Across the street an old lady was returning home, hunched forward and supported by a cane.  She thought that she heard a muffled scream and turned her head to see, but the body of the van limited her vision.  Not seeing anything out of the ordinary, she shrugged and kept walking laboriously toward her home. 

  Tina's unknown assailant dragged her inside the van and pressed her to the floor of the vehicle, his hand still covering her mouth.  The terrified girl was finally  able to see her attacker, a bald middle-aged man with a potbelly and glasses.  With quick motions, her abductor retrieved a tennis ball from his pocket and stuck it in her mouth, before quickly and roughly turning her belly down, grabbing both her arms and locking them firmly behind her back with one hand.

  Tina tried again to scream and kick, but the tennis ball painfully blocked her mouth and the man's weight restricted the movements of her legs completely. The old man retrieved three pairs of handcuffs from his back pocket and with swift motions locked a pair around her hands.  Then he twisted backward and with one hand immobilized her feet, before standing up, turning around, and using the second pair on her ankles.  Finally, he connected the two pairs with the final pair of handcuffs. 

 

Please support me on

https://www.patreon.com/PinkCulture

or

https://subscribestar.adult/pinkculture

if you wish to increase the release rate.

  Tina was now lying face down with a tennis ball in her mouth, her backward bent legs almost touching her cuffed hands behind her back.  Finally, the old man retrieved from a toolbox in a corner of the van a roll of rigger tape and after cutting a 20 cm piece he firmly taped the yellow ball to the sides of her face.  Satisfied, he squatted in front of her, grabbed her hair and forced her to raise her head.  He stood there looking at her for a minute that to Tina's terrorized mind felt like an eternity.  Her whole body was shaking in panic and tears were streaming from her eyes.  Seeing her tears, the old man smiled. Afterward he took a syringe from the toolbox and injected her in the neck.

As Tina consciousness slipped little by little, she heard a whisper,

"Hello Tina, we are going to have a lot of fun together" ...

 

Please support me on

https://www .p atreon.com/PinkCulture

or

https://subscribestar.adult/pinkculture

if you wish to increase the release rate.

111