Setting things up
9.2k 5 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The drive home concludes without issues.  After leaving Ella there, I drive to my office; I need to clear my head.

My secretary brings me a coffee and I relax at my desk, thinking back to the last few days events.

Giving Ella time instead of pressuring her brought about great results.  My babygirl is now willing to blow me whenever I want, and she doesn't mind our games anymore.  She is still dick-shy as far as her asshole is concerned, but Tina will help solve that.  My next target is to completely corrupt Rose, something not very difficult anymore since I have her sister's backing.  Should I organize a meet-up and have Tina talk to both girls or should I tackle Rose first?  Hmmm, on the one hand I would prefer to bang Rose's asshole first, but it is a certainty that Ella will hear all about it the next day and she will get pissed that I fucked her friend/sister first.  On the other hand, if I go for both at the same time, I will not be able to enjoy Rose along with Tina.

I ruminate the issue for a while before deciding to set it aside for a moment; I have to talk to my bitchy wife.  I call our home's number and after a few rings she answers.

"Hello?".

"Hello dear, it's me.".

"Carl?  What do you want?  Make it quick.  You aren't calling me from a cellphone, are you?  You know that I hate when you do that.".  <SHUT UP, fucking bitch>, I scream in my head.

"No, dear, I am calling from my office.  I was thinking that Ella seems a bit down now that Rose went back home.  Perhaps a sleep over on Saturday would settle things.  I wanted your opinion on this.".

"Very well.  If that's all, I am hanging up.", and she did.

The fucking bitch! I take a deep breath and manage to calm down a little.  I expected the bitch to act like that, but it doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it.  in any case, so far, so good.  My next call goes to Mike.

"Hey Mike".

"Hi boss, what's up?".

"I floated the idea of a sleep over for the girls on Saturday to my wife and she agreed.  Go ahead and have your guy set the stage for the trip for this weekend.  Tell him to contact Jack on Thursday, not before, otherwise the bitch will have the chance to cancel our plans.".

"Will do, boss.  Oh, I also have something else for you.  I checked your suspicions about the lack of male children and it seems you were right.  Some of the women had some extra pregnancies but the records end with delivery.  I haven't been able to sneak a peek at the hospital's patient files yet, but it is a good bet that if all traces end there, the kids were given immediately for adoption.".

"Hm, so Father Jack fucks the pretty girls of his flock, gets them pregnant, then if the kid is a boy, he gives it for adoption, while if it is a girl he pays for his support.  Why does it feel as 'an idiot's guide to your homegrown pussy', to me?".

"Yeah, that's the feel I get too.  I don't know Boss, I knew your in-law was a dick, but this…".

"Well, that's what we need to wire his house for, Mike.  Let me know if anything else pops up.".

"Will do, Boss.".

I hang up, and lie back in my comfy office chair.  Damn, Jack, you are worse than an extra horny rabbit.  Well, so am I; I have a fuck pet already, I am working on my two daughters, and I have a dozen or so more in my list.  Who knows, maybe along the way I will manage some hot mom-daughter action with some of the girls…  Normally I wouldn't care, but I am paying for it, so technically, all those pussies are mine, and I intend to get them. <Grin>.

In the end, I decide to let things with Rose and Ella play out a tad differently.  I will have Tina explain to Rose, then find an excuse to meet them at home with Ella, where Tina will ask her daddy for some 'relief' in front of her sisters.  How it goes after that will depend on the girls, but as long as Ella doesn't feel left out, it is highly probable that our relationship will deepen… by nine inches or so.  <Grin>.

I leave my office and drive home,  I need a steak and a nap urgently.

68