Green is good
9.2k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The next two days are routine.  I drive Ella to school, (stopping for a blowjob on the way), go to Tina's house, (where I fuck her until she cannot stand), then back to school to pick Ella, (with a one hour 'playtime' in the by now familiar alley).  The girls are excited about the sleep over, especially Rose, much to my surprise.  Seems like she misses our 'games', though she doesn't mention it.  Tina already had a 'talk' with her, where she confirmed my bullshit about being ok to have sex with daddy, so I can hardly wait to see how she will handle it.  The schedule for Saturday, (which of course I didn't divulge to the bitch), is for me and Ella to go to Tina's and Rose's house in the late morning, have lunch there, then driving back home along with Rose, with a stop along the way to pick up my mother in law.  Of course, the girls don't know about the last step yet; hell, my mother in law does not know about the last step yet!

This of course means that whatever 'game' I want to play with the girls will have to take place at Tina's house in the morning, as I cannot risk anything improper in my house with Laura there with us.  Hopefully I will cum enough times in the morning so as to tide me over the sexless weekend.  Or perhaps, I could sneak a cock-visit to Tina's when I bring Rose back.  <Grin>

Thursday arrives and after driving Ella to school after she schlurped my cock with gusto, I drive to Tina's as has become my habit.  Today I have tied her wrists to her ankles so she is standing in front of me bent over and I am happily screwing her little cunt while the tail vibrator cheerfully does its job at max intensity inside her asshole.  Just after I cum inside her for the second time, my phone rings.  I order Tina to stay quiet as I answer the call, it's Mike informing me that daddy dearest took the bait and agreed to fly to his new benefactor on Saturday.  Perfect.  I thank Mike for letting me know before hanging up and returning to the task at hand.  My cock has become erect again inside Tina's pussy and its ready for another round, but my pet's legs can't hold her up for much longer.  I let her restraint loose and move her to the couch, where I bind her wrists behind her back this time, then I use a soft rope to bind her ankles behind her neck.  The result is Tina with her back on the couch, her ankles next to her ears, and both holes exposed for my pleasure.  To finish the ensemble, I crumple her panties in a ball and stuff it in her mouth.  I have a ball gag handy, but my kitten loves the rapey vibes of the panties in her mouth.  I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge, from which I retrieve a long-ridged cucumber, its diameter only slightly less than my cock's.  I wash it carefully and then bring it to the living room.  Tina's eyes show a naughty glint when she sees what I am holding, but since she can't speak, she expresses herself in the only ways she can given her situation.  She moans, while tightening and loosening her sphincter's muscles, in the most explicit way of saying without words, 'I want it inside me'.

I chuckle at her antics and move the cucumber from hand to hand, noticing her eyes following my movements.  Hehe.  Her cunt is already a mess, a mix of her juices and my spunk creating enough lubrication, so I put the tips of the veggie on her labia and trace the line of her lips up and down.  She lets out a muffled yelp at the contact and shivers since her makeshift vibrator was in the fridge and is cold, but I don't stop.  I place the tip on her vagina's opening, and slowly push it in.  Tina moans loudly in response, cold or not, the ridged surface of her green rapist give her shivers of pleasure.  I keep pushing slowly, until I feel resistance building up.  it seems that the tip touched the cervix, as confirmed by Tina's muffled scream.  I let the cucumber there, place my cock-tip atop her asshole, and with a sudden thrust, I stick it halfway in, causing her eyes to grow round and muted screams to leave her lips.  The combination of my cock with the horny veggie is more devastating than the combo of my dick with her tail vibrator, as the veggie is bigger, thus she can feel her two invaders rubbing both sides of her walls.  I start slamming my cock inside her happily, until my dick reaches the end of the line, as declared by my balls slapping her asscheeks.  The remnant of the vegetable that remains outside her pussy touches my belly, so I grab it with a hand and hold it firm against me, before starting thrusting with my waist in and out, causing but the real cock and the artificial one to slide in and out of my sexy pet in tandem.  Tina screams are loud even muffled, she is obviously enjoying the situation a lot, like a good masochist pet.  I keep slamming my 'cocks' in and out of her at speed until I feel that I am ready to explode, then I take my 'cocks' out of her, and replace the veggie with the real thing and keep pistoning.  In no time at all, I am unloading a huge amount of my sperm inside of her little pussy.  I keep cumming stream after stream, and when I am done, I step out of her and stick the cucumber again inside and start thrusting it in and out with speed, making sure that each thrust end with the veggie pushing her cervix.  Tina is at her limit as well, and it is not long before she starts cumming fiercely, her juices squirting from around her green friend.  After she calms down, I leave the vegetable inside her and remove the panties from her mouth and untie her legs and hands.

"Well kitten, did you enjoy yourself?".

"Yes daddy!"

"Good girl.  But you are forbidden to stick anything inside you if daddy is not with you, got it?  you get to play only when daddy is playing with you.".

"Yes daddy, Tina will only play with you".

I pat her head,

"Good pet.  Now, take that cucumber out of your pussy, but don't clean it, use it to make a salad for you and your sister.".

The naughty glint is once again seen in her eyes,

"Yes daddy!", she replies smiling happily.

After a quick shower and a quicker blowjob, I drive home to receive the news from my bitchy wife...

71