Ticking the boxes
8.9k 3 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as I entered my home, my bitchy wife starts grumbling at me.  After twenty minutes of listening to her enumerate all my (in her eyes) faults while answering 'yes dear' and 'sorry dear', she finally gets to the point.

"I will not be home this weekend, I have to fly somewhere with dad.  Perhaps we should cancel the sleep over".

"Ella will be sad dear; you know how much she wanted this.".

"Nonetheless, I don't think that it would be proper for Rose to sleep hear with only you in the house.", the bitch replies.  I snort in my mind, thinking that it didn't stop her last time to leave me alone with the girls to go to daddy dearest.

"Come on, dear, it is only one night.  Hey, I have an idea.  Your mom is not coming with you, right?".

"Yeah? Why?".

"Well dear, Ella hasn't seen her in a while, so maybe she could spend the weekend with us.  Ella would be happy to spend the weekend with her grandma, and her being here would ease your worries.".  I am mentally holding my breath, if she says no, I will have to think of another way to get Laura out of the house.

"Hmm, true, mom would be staying at home alone, and she would love to spend time with Ella.  Let me call her and ask.". Yes!

My bitchy wife moves to the kitchen to call her mom who after a quick chat happily agrees. I offer to go pick her Saturday afternoon, to which she once again agrees.

Ella is very happy about the news, squealing and hopping around the living room, much to my amusement and her mother's annoyance.  I find the opportunity to sneak out to my car and send a quick message to Mike informing that everything is a go for the weekend, then I go prepare dinner.

After dinner I move to my lair… err, study, and after plopping on my comfy chair I start ticking boxes in my mind.

Tina has convinced Rose that my cock is not sinful; heh! I love this, 'my cock is not sinful'.  Theoretically, Rose should now be much more open to 'explore' new avenues of pleasure with me.

Ella is riding... well, more accurately 'sliding' on my cock happily and doesn't mind my groping and fingering her.  I can't wait for the moment that I will take her virginity…

Saturday I will get the chance to play with Tina in front of the girls;  Should I go for the training plugs and just make her cum with fingers and tongue, or should I claim that since she is older she can take my cock in her ass just fine as it is?  Both options have pro and cons:  If I go for the plugs, I will need a week or so before I can r.ape her ass in front of the girls, but the girls will know what to expect.  Another con would be the girls possibly wanting to wait to see Tina getting fucked before agreeing to get trained as well.

Going all out on my pet's asshole would mean that tomorrow I get to show anal sex to my daughters, which is a big plus in my books, but if they see how much Tina enjoys it and ask me to try it too, they will be sore and sorry and will probably shy away from a repeat experience, possibly from the training as well.

Hmm, this is a tough one.  Another big consideration is that I can't possibly have Ella and Rose waddle around the house this weekend with a plug in their ass, as Laura is not stupid and will figure out immediately that something is going on.  I think I will have to mix and match.

  I will claim that Tina's asshole is loose since she is older and buttfuck her in front of the girls, but I will warn them that in their case they will need to train a bit with the plugs so as not to make it painful.  If they agree I will stick the smallest plug in both of them while I fuck Tina, just to give them a feel for it, but I will remove it before going to pick up my mother in law, and I'll tell them that we will start training on Monday, and that Tina will help Rose apply the plug, while I will do it for Ella.  I am damn sure that my perverted pet will love this.  Plugging her little sister's asshole brings her a step closer to her dream, after all.  No, wait!... if the girls are responsive to me fucking Tina, perhaps I can involve them in the action; say, Ella sucking on her tits while Tina bounces on my cock, and Rose licking her pussy.  Ohhh… My kitten will love this.  Hell, I love this!

I realize that I have gotten hard at the thought, so I spend twenty minutes thinking about real estate to kill my erection, before finally heading to bed.  This weekend will be epic!

71