Going home
9k 2 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I manage to contain my urges (and hers) in the shower as I don't want Ella to be sated yet, fearing that it would lower the chances of what I plan at Tina's to succeed.  As a result, our washing each other bodies has left both of us quite horny, but I can live with that.  We dry ourselves and move to the kitchen still naked, where I fix a quick breakfast while my little girl makes me a coffee.  I eat breakfast with my babygirl sitting on my lap, happily rubbing on my cock.  Oh well, I guess one more round won't hurt.  After we finish breakfast Ella tries to stand up from my lap to pick up the dishes, but my hands on her waist stop her.  She turns to look at me with a question in her eyes, to which I just smile, before sweeping everything from the table with my arm and raising her from my lap only to drop her bent over the table, her tits squeezed on its surface.

"Daddy…".

I can feel in her voice that she is unsure about what I intend to do, so I squeeze her ass and say gently,

"Relax, princess, daddy will not do anything you don't agree to.".

"Ok…", she says, relief evident in her voice.  Hehe, the moment I am going to rip your asshole apart is not far, babygirl, but for now, lets go with something simpler.

"Honey, I want to move your hand under your belly and reach for your pussy.".

"Yes, daddy.", she says and complies with my wishes.

"Good, honey.  Now, I want you to start playing with your pussy.  rub it with your fingers, then stick them lightly inside.".  As I say that, I lower my head and bite her buttcheeks lightly.

Ella obeys my orders, though shyly at first, but since she was already turned on, it does not take long for her to completely forget about her reservation and starting fingering her pussy rapidly while moaning.  I keep playing with her asscheeks while at the same time enjoying the view of my little girl masturbating, and once again I wage war against my instinct of raping her on the spot.

Brief conflict resolved, I lay my dick in her asscrack and use my hands to push her buttcheeks together, thus sandwiching my cock.  Amidst the moan of my horny teenager daughter, I start thrusting my hips back and forth, using a judicious amount of spit to lubricate her crack thus allowing my cock to slide smoothly.  I love the sensation of my shaft sliding between her cheeks just as much as I love her tit-job.  Sure, her tits are softer, but the capability of grabbing two handfuls of ass-meat while pistoning the crack must not be underestimated.

My kitten's breathing has become irregular and rush, a sure sign that she is near climax, so I speed up my movement until finally my balls can't endure any longer and jets of my baby batter spurt from my cock, covering her ass and the small of her back.  At the same time as she feels my cum on her skin, Ella shudders and with a scream orgasms as well, spraying my thighs with her freshy squeezed juices.  I lay my body on top of her panting and I turn her head to give her a deep kiss.  That was a hell of a family breakfast if I say so.

After a few minutes we snap out of it.  I send her upstairs to clean herself and get ready while I clean up the mess I made on the floor, then I head to my room and put on my clothes.  We take the car and drive to Tina's and Rose's home, though neither of us mention stopping in the usual alley.  There is no need for that today as I intend to cum my fill at Tina's, and possibly fill an asshole up as well.  Ella seems to be thinking along these lines as well, or perhaps she feels that her breakfast was sufficient.  Uh-uh, ya think?

As we arrive, we park the car and walk to the door.  Before my hand can reach the doorbell, the door opens abruptly and Rose jumps in Ella's arms squealing.  Tina walks out from behind her smiling and says to her,

"Rose, at least let her get inside the house first", before turning to me and greeting me sweetly,

"Hi daddy, welcome home…".

71