Like puppies after milk
10k 2 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I return my attention to the task at hand and expand the range of my movements to her thighs, causing her soft moans to increase, then I stop.

Tina looks at me, saying softly, "Daddy…", as she looks at me removing my shoes, before I lie on top of her body, and gently reach with my lips for a kiss.  It is a simple kiss at the beginning, but then my tongue invades her mouth, and chases gently but mercilessly her, before capturing it and bringing in into my own to play.  Out of the corner of my eyes I see the girls looking at my actions with longing, so without stopping kissing Tina, I extend my arms and grab two handful of tits.  They yelp and moan in surprise but do not stop me, covering instead my hand with theirs as I start to tease their already erect little nipples.  I keep at it for a few minutes, before stopping and rising to my knees while straddling Tina.

"Ella, Rose, take off my clothes.", I say, and my kittens rise on their knees, move to my sides, and start gently undressing me, while covering my whole body with her kisses.  Meanwhile, I run one hand on my pet's thigh, while the other deftly starts unbuttoning her dress.  I find myself naked in no time at all, my kittens rubbing themselves on my shoulders and my cock shouting defiance to the heavens.  I caress Tina's thigs with both hands and slowly move them upward toward her waist, causing her dress to rise in concert.  When her belly is exposed, I cannot resist the temptation and lower my head to greedily kiss it, causing fresh moans to emerge from my little slut's mouth.  I kiss my way upward while my hands keep pushing her dress in the same direction, until finally she raises her arms and the dress passes over her head and then is dropped to the floor, then I move my hands to cup both of her exquisite breasts over her boring bra as I lean forward to suck on her waiting lips. 

The choice of boring underwear was a necessity, since supposedly she is a good religious girl.  My kittens are not ready yet for the kind of lingerie that I want them to wear.  I rise again to my knees, but this time I bring up Tina as well.  I interrupt the kiss briefly to ask Rose and Ella to help her sister remove her bra.  The girls move to Tina's side and with deft movements do short work of the meddlesome piece of fabric.  I stop kissing Tina and give a long lingering kiss to each of them, before lowering myself to grasp a nipple in my lips.  Tina moans and shivers, but we have not started yet.  I extend my arm behind Rose's neck, and gently push her toward her sister's tit.  She resists a bit at first, so I raise my head from the rigid button of flesh that I am avidly sucking to look at her.

"Help your sister out, honey.  It's her first time and I want her to enjoy it.".

Rose's defenses collapse rapidly and guided by my hand behind her neck she bends her head and start kissing her big sister's breasts.  Happy with her response, I turn to Ella,

"Ella honey, would you mind helping your sister as well?".  Ella is a bit more reserved than Rose, which admittedly it sparks my sense of humor.  I mean, you are willing to suck your daddy's cock every day, but you are not willing to suck a tit?  Really?  In the end, Ella seemingly decides that her sisters are worth the effort and bends her head as well to nibble on the other nipple.  Tina's reactions is explosive, as she loudly moans and places a hand on each of her sister's head to keep them going.  Both breasts are now occupied, so I move lower on the bed and gently open her panty hosed legs, before burrowing my face in between her thighs.  The smell of her wet pussy drives me crazy, but for the sake of not scaring my kittens I must take it slowly.  I cusp my hand under her buttocks and hook the pantyhose, before forcing Tina to raise her waist a bit and slowly lowering it, taking her panties along as well.  I slide the pantyhose down her lascivious legs before finally removing it completely, then I grab her legs and force them in an M position and start kissing my way from her calves up to her pussy slowly.  Tina has fallen back on the bed but she brought her sisters along by way of her hands having locked behind their heads, and she is now enjoying two youthful mouths greedily sucking on her breasts, while my kisses slowly and inexorably move inch by inch closer to her aching cunt. 

I finally reach my target, and with the tip of my tongue I give a little flick at her exposed clitoris.  My pet's reaction is immediate, as her juices gush forth with strength and her moans reach a new high.  Yep, first orgasm of the day, achieved.

73