Kittens vs Daddy: 3-1
11.7k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I happily lap up the liquid proof of her climax but I stop as I hear ALL my kittens moan.  I look up from between Tina's legs and I am faced with an unforgettable sight; Ella and Rose are assiduously playing with Tina's breasts, while my pet has moved her hands from behind theirs heads and is now happily squeezing their tits!  As I don't want to be left behind, I dive my tongue once again in her sweet cunt while my hands sneak on Ella's and Rose's body before finally reaching their asscracks.  My girls continue their games unperturbed, so I slide my fingers down their cracks until they reach the girls cunts and start gently fingering them, careful of not going too deep.  My little girls moan in excitement at the new stimuli but still their mouths remain clamped on Tina's tits.  Such dedication!  I start tongue-fucking my pet, my head moving back and forth, my tongue invading her pussy and twirling inside her, while at the same time I start finger-fucking my kittens.  The triplet of moans makes me giddy from excitement, my cock almost at its limits, but I still endure.  I keep tonguing, fingering, biting, licking, until finally I feel Tina is again almost at her limit.  I slow down her 'treatment' and speed up my fingering of the kittens until I figure that they are almost there as well, before speeding up on all three pussies, causing all my daughters to howl in bliss, while my face and my hands get completely coated by their explosive release.  All three girl drop to the bed panting, Ella and Rose using Tina's breasts as pillows.  Yep, me time.

"It seems that you are enjoying yourself, kittens.", I say.

"Yes daddy!", is the triple answer that they deliver with happy little smiles.

"Good, but what about poor daddy?".

I rise to my knees thus exposing to their eyes my rock hard and fully erect member.  The girls don't lose time and crawl to me on all four, but they are at loss on how to proceed.

"Ella honey, you suck on my left nut.  Rose, baby, you got the right one.  Tina, baby, you get to have a late breakfast".

Following my instructions, the girls happily take positions.  Ella takes my left nut on her mouth while Rose does the same to the right one, then both of them tilt their heads to the side to make space for Tina, who enthusiastically starts slurping my cockhead.  Well aware that she can not show her expertise, she plays the part of the inexperienced yet willing little girl, as she gives me a sloppy blowjob without any depth.  I let her continue for a few minutes, then I place my hand on her head and push her down, slowly until almost half my cock is inside her mouth.

"Tina honey, stay there, keep sucking and move your tongue around the shaft".

My pet does so, and soon her slurping covers the sound of my grunting.

"Good girl, now go deeper!", I say, as I push her head another inch down.

My cockhead tickles her throat, but she has long got accustomed to me so there is no gag reflex involved.  Still, for the sake of appearances she coughs with her mouth full of cock.

"Don't worry, honey, just start moving back and forth up to this point slowly.  Don't forget to suck and use your tongue.  You will get used to it in no time.".

And so here I am!  My three daughters happily and willingly giving me a triple blowjob.  Damn, it feels good to be a daddy.  I can feel the heat rising in my ballsack, signaling that I am almost ready to cum, so I grab Tina's head with both hands and push her down on my cock until her sweet lips touch the root of my dick.  I keep her there for a few seconds pseudo-gagging, before moving her head back to allow her to breathe, and then I push it again against my cock with force.  I repeat my motions over and over, until I am skullfucking her while her sisters are busily sucking my balls.  At my limits, I hold her head as close to me as I can, feeling her teeth scratching my root, and then unload the first stream of cum directly deep in her throat.  Not even a second passes, and a second jet follows the route of the first, quickly followed by a third.  Almost spent, I push her head back a bit and unload three more streams inside her mouth, filling it to the brim, driblets dripping from her lips.

"Don't swallow yet honey, it was a group effort, so you should share it with your sisters.".

I remove my cock from her semen filled mouth and watch her as she gingerly turns to rose and kiss her, transferring part of her 'loot', then she turns to Ella and does the same.

Booty shared, without any urging from me they all turn toward me and open their mouth wide, showing me their share of my spunk, before swallowing and saying in a chorus,

"Thank you, daddy!".

It was so touching that I almost cried.  Oh, I also got hard again….

Announcement
We finally caught up to the other site.  From tomorrow onward, the release date will be 1-2 chapters per day
76