Glorious lineup
10.3k 2 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I take the lube out of my pocket before dropping the clothes on the floor, then I approach Tina and stop behind her.

“All right girls, Tina is already loose enough since she is older, but in your cases just lube is not going to work. If you want, I can show you what I would use to teach your butthole how to accept my cock.  What do you think?”.

The girls think about it for a moment, then Rose says,

“I…  can you show us, daddy?”.

“Of course, princess, hold on.”.

I head back to the kitchen and return immediately with both training sets.

“Tina, honey, turn around for a minute.  I want to show this to the girls first.”.

“Yes daddy.”, says my pet and turns to face me.

I open one of the boxes and place the content in a lineup in front of Tina, 6 butt plugs, a cleaner, a tube of anal lube, and the vibrator plug-in.

“Now girls, as you can see, the plugs come in various sizes.  We start with the smallest one, and gradually as you get used to it, we move to the larger and longer ones.  After you are used to the biggest one, then it will be ok to take my cock inside.”.

I explain to them the function of the cleaner, the lube, and finally the vibrator disk.  My kittens follow my short lecture with obvious interest mixed with a bit of trepidation.

I take the smallest plug and put it next to my middle finger to show the difference in sizes.

“As you can see, the first plug is shorter than my finger and has similar diameter.  This means that you already had something similar in size but longer inside of you, so you know how it feels.  Do you want to try it?”.

Hmm, the girls are scrunching a bit, I guess that my presentation didn’t convince them.  I sigh theatrically.

“Tina honey, it seems your sisters don’t quite trust me for some reason.  Would you mind if I use you for a demonstration?”.

“Of course, daddy!  Should I turn around?”.

“If you would, dear.”.

Tina does as I ask and I move again behind her.   I separate her buttcheeks with my hand and squirt a generous dollop of lube on her asshole, then I take the smallest plug, 1inch X 4inches, and apply a bit of lube on it.  I place the tip against her asshole, but before pushing it in, I turn to my audience.

“Come closer, dears, Tina is doing this for you to see, not for me.”.

My kitten blush, aware that their ‘lack of trust’ earlier has hurt my feelings.  Totally bullshit, I know, but they don’t.  <grin>

I wait for them to move closer to Tina and bend their heads so they can see her asshole, and then I slowly push the butt plug inside my pet’s shit factory.

“Ohh… feels weird… hmm, not bad… just… different”, is Tina’s comment.

I keep pushing the plug until the flange presses against her buttcheeks, then I once again start talking.

“There you go, girls.  Nothing weird about it.  the flanged bottom helps the plug staying in place and not slip too deep.  You can also attach the vibrator to it to enjoy the feeling more.  Do you want to try, or should I keep going with Tina?”.  My words are calm and I am smiling warmly so my kittens know that I am not angry, however, my previous comment about trust has lodged deep inside their brain already.  Ella is the first to capitulate.

“I… I would like to try, Daddy.  I trust you!”.  Yep, worked like a charm.

“Okay, honey.  What about you, Rose?”.

‘Me… me too, daddy…”.

“All right, kittens, then turn around on all fours like Tina did.”, I say, while I remove the plug from Tina’s ass.  Normally I wouldn’t allow two girls to share a plug, but I know that Tina has cleaned her asshole while we were driving here.  Besides, the idea that her little sister will share the same butt plug fresh out of her asshole is sure to excite my little slutty pet.

I move behind Ella, greatly enjoying the view of her round ass in front of me.  Damn, I really, really, really can’t wait to stick my cock in there…  patience, Carl, patience…

I spread her asscheeks with two fingers and apply a good-sized glob of lube to her asshole.  Ella shivers a bit, whether because the lube is cold or because she is scared, I don’t know.  I put my index finger against her hole and slowly push the tip inside, I twirl it a bit and then retract it, to ensure that the lube has entered her.  I keep going back and forth for a minute, always deeper, until my finger is all the way in and my kitten whimpers and moans a little.  Then, finally, I take out my finger and after applying some lube to the tip of the second’s set small butt plug, I point it to her asshole and slowly push it in. 

“Hmm…”.

At the beginning Ella is wary and taught, causing her sphincter to contract, but when she feels that in truth the plus is similar in size to my finger, she relaxes, and the joyous silicone dick enters her all the way, until the flange is against her buttocks.

“There you go, honey.  How does it feel?”.

“Hmm, its… a bit weird, daddy, but I guess it is ok.”.

“Good, princess.  Now stay like that for a minute while I also help Rose with hers.”.

“Yes, daddy!”.

I move to the other side of the bed and repeat the operation with Rose, lubing her asshole, fingering it, applying lube to the plug, and finally pushing it in.  Afterward I take a step back to admire my handiwork.

My three girls are lined up on all fours on the bed with their asses toward me, two assholes plugged by black silicon, and the third one awaiting me eagerly in the middle.  We are not done, though.  I intend to make my kittens cum madly while I assfucks my pet, so I grab the vibrator addons and attach them to the flange of both plugs.

Ella turns her head to look at me confused.

“Daddy?”, she asks.

I smile at her and reply calmly,

“Don’t worry, babygirl.  You will like this, I promise.”.

I grab both remotes and turn on the vibrators on the low setting, causing both kittens to jump and yowl in surprise.

“Daddy!!!”.

“Relax, dears, it’s just the vibrating function.  Calm down for a bit and let it work its magic”.

At my words the girls settle down, but it is not easy to relax while something buzzes in your asshole.  Still, after a couple of minutes passes, their faces have got a rosy color and their breathing has become a little rugged, a clear indication that they are slowly being turned on.

Ready for the next step, I instruct to turn their bodies so that their heads point to Tina’s ass and their butts toward the head and foot of the bed respectively, then I move behind Tina.  I drop the remotes next to her knees, at hand’s reach for later use.  The lube from the plug is still inside her, so I make a show of fingering her for a minute, then I place my cockhead in touch with her little hole.

“Tina, honey, are you ready?”.

“Yes daddy, please put it in me.”.

I push my waist forward slowly, until the head slips inside her asshole, then I stop.

“Mmmm… go ahead daddy, don’t stop.”.

I could easily slam it inside in one go and Tina would love it, but the act we are putting on demands of me that I take things slowly, so I gently push a couple of inches in before stopping again.

“How do you feel, Tina?  Does it hurt?”.

“A little bit, daddy, but it is ok.  It also feels good at the same time. It’s weird.”.

I smile at her words, aimed at her sisters, whose assholes are at the moment vibrating slowly, and push again, inching my way in, until 2/3 of my cock are inside her.

“Ohh, I like the feeling, daddy.  It feels weird, but it’s good.  Please continue.  Hmm…”.

I move my waist back, until my cock is outside bar the head, then push again inside, then out again, gently but surely, inch by inch, deepening my penetration, until finally, my balls touch her pussy.

“It’s all in, princess.  How do you feel?”.

“It’s… it’s great, daddy!  I love the feeling of your cock sliding inside me.  It hurt a little, but I love it all the same.  Please daddy, move again.”.

“All right, honey, since you like it, then daddy will start moving.”.

As I declared, so I did.  I start slowly pistoning her asshole back and forth, my cock sliding almost completely out of her before nailing itself again slowly deep in her insides.  My kittens are watching with bulging eyes the procedure, unable to believe that my big fat cock managed to get inside their sister’s asshole whole, and that Tina likes it.  Thinking that it is time to up the ante, I grab the remotes and push the vibes a notch higher. 

“Eeeek!”.

“Aaaah!”.

The girls’ expressions are epic.  They close their eyes, their faces scrunched, while their body shivers as they try to withstand the silicone onslaught.  As I enjoy their faces, I start pumping faster and harder inside Tina.  At the same time, I remove my hands from her ass and grab a tit in each and start squeezing them, causing my kittens to moan loudly.

A tit in each hand, a cock balls deep in an asshole, three daughters to play with…  life is good for pervy daddy…

 

83