Tongue-lashing my little girl
10.8k 17 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Yes!  Daddy is back!

Even after what just happened, Ella still manages to blush at my words.  How adorable!

“W-well, daddy, since grandma will be with us for the weekend, we will not have a chance to... to… to play, so, m-maybe, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to play a bit more now…”.

Her whole face has become red as she admits that she still wants more.  Hehe, gotta love my little girl…

“Good thinking honey”, I say, while grabbing again the remote for the plug-cum-vibrator,

“Why don’t you lie down on your back, princess?  Let daddy do all the work”.  

“Y-yes, daddy!”

My little girl obediently rolls so her back is to the bed, then expectantly bends her legs in the air while hugging them behind the knees, thus giving me an exceptional view of her small and drenched pussy.  Even though she cummed a while ago, her juices are still dripping from her vagina, running toward her asshole and nicely coating her anal plug.

 The pose is incredibly erotic, especially since my beloved daughter is looking at me with her blushing face and biting her lips.  For a moment I struggle with the temptation to slam my cock inside her and take her virginity instead of licking her, but I quickly control myself.  <Calmly Carl, don’t rush it.  Play it right and she will beg you for cock along with her little “sister” in no time.  Give in to your lust now and even if you don’t destroy your relationship with her, she might never believe you again and you might lose Rose as well…>

I sigh in my mind and position myself in front of her lovely slit.  I trace the contour of her labia with a finger and my baby shivers, while the dripping juices increase in volume.  I bring my mouth to her folds and kiss the area all around the slit, before giving a quick vertical lick to her opening.

“D-daddyyy… please…”.  Hehe, it seems that my little girl needs relief.  Well, daddy is here.

I place two fingers on her soft folds and open then in a V shape, thus spreading the lips covering her juicy pussy.  I gently lick the inside walls of her labia lips, before plunging my tongue slowly deep inside her body, until my lips touch her skin.  Ella hisses in pleasure, it is obvious that our previous escapade has left her with a heightened sensitivity.

 An idea flashes across my mind, and while my tongue explores methodically the insides of her vagina, my free hand uses the remote to turn the vibrator on.  As soon as the toy starts his sweet havoc inside my daughter asshole, she yelps and starts trembling.  I guess she is already near the edge, it happens sometimes after very strong orgasms.  I don’t lose time and drop the remote so I can grab the vibrator, then, while tonguing her by moving my head back and forth, I extract the plug almost completely from her body, count to three, and slam it once again deep in her entrails.

 Ella howls at the unexpected sensation of the plug piercing deep inside her once again, but as soon as she quiets down, I once again remove the plug and slam it in anew.  By the third time she is howling and screaming non-stop.

“D-Daddyyyyy!  P-pleaseee…  I’m… I’m losing my mind!!!”.

Yep, your mind today, your virginity tomorrow, everything for daddy….  <grin>

I keep tongue-fucking her pussy while abusing her poor asshole with the plug without even bothering to answer her.  I don’t have to worry about the rest of the girls, as I am sure that Tina will keep Rose in the bathroom until I knock the door.

Ella’s screams have turned in guttural howls under the onslaught of my attack, until she can’t hold it anymore.

“D-Daddyyyyyyyyy!!!”

My mouth is instantly filled with her sweet yet sour nectar, as the intensity of her orgasm makes her squirt around my mouth and cover my face in juices.  I suck the proof of her enjoyment greedily while I stop playing with the plug, and keep sucking and licking until I feel that she can’t squirt anymore, at which point I raise my head and smile at her from in between her calves.

Ella is completely gone, her eyes rolled in her skull and drool flooding the pillow from her open mouth.  I chuckle at the view, then turn my attention to my next problem…

  My cock is ready to explode!  Well, since my babygirl is still holding her legs together, it would be a shame not to accept her offering.  I rise my body to be in line with her and guide my throbbing cock to nest between her legs, just above her pussy.  This pushes her calves on my shoulder, allowing a great top-down view of Ella’s body.  Without losing any time, I start thrusting between her legs for some good old intercrural sex.

 The smoothness of her juice-slathered thighs, in combination with the great view of her body and her passed out expression, is soon to much for me to resist. With a roar I shoot my greatest load to date, unloading gob after gob and stream after stream of my hot daddy cum on her belly and all the way to her tits.  By the time that my balls are empty, my lovely little baby is covered in spunk from her pussy all the way to her neck, as if somebody squirted a whole bottle of cream on her body. Well… in a way, somebody did… <grin>

Content with myself, I lie down next to her and place her head on my chest.  Looking at her body, I realize that even as passed out as she is, she is still hugging her legs in the air.  With a bit of effort and a lot of inner chuckles, I manage to disentangle her arms and let her legs drop to the mattress.

We stay like that for a few minutes until I feel that she is starting to recover, then I kiss her on the head and whisper to her,

“Ella, honey, wake up, we are going to be late”.

76