It’s time!
15.1k 7 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…I always knew that I inherited my Pop’s temper and short fuse.  As a kid, I was always in trouble and not a week passed by that I was not involved in a brawl.  Mom was exasperated and Pop was… well, Pop.  No amount of belting could make me bend my knee, but he kept trying nevertheless.  My brawling days came to an abrupt stop when I was sixteen, and almost killed somebody in a fight.  That scared me shitless and brought me to my senses, so I sat down and had a talk with my folks and on their suggestion I decided that as soon as I was eligible, I would apply for ROTC and afterward I would do a stint in the army, hoping that military discipline would teach me how to control my temper, as the marines did for Pops.  Sadly, my parents died in a car accident while coming to attend my graduation from the training corps.

  After their funeral, I left our hometown for the last time and never went back since.  After basic training, I squirreled my way to the 75th Rangers and from there to the 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta, where I truly felt at home.  The training was harsh, but I enjoyed it very much and as hoped, I managed to learn to control my temper.  Besides the tactical training, I especially enjoyed the portion about tradecraft, surveillance and counter-surveillance and general spy-stuff. Toward the end of my enlistment, a fricking training accident smashed my knee.  After surgery and five months of rehab, and with only six months to the end of my term, I knew that my time in the military was over.  While I was able to walk without issues, I were to jog for more than a mile, I would probably faceplant myself on the road.

  So, I retired, and through a friend found a job in a real estate company.  The job was easy, as I always had a gift for making others trust me.  After marrying, I gathered my savings and opened my own real estate, and in a short time managed to expand it greatly.  At some point, a buddy from my army days asked me if I had any job openings.  After a brief chat, I learned about Mike’s story and decided to meet with him.  We hit it off pretty well, so I offered him a job, but not in my company;  for a while, I was already toying with the idea to have some ‘outsiders’ help with matters that can not be handled openly, so I explained to Mike my idea, fronted him the money to rent an office and get a private investigator license, and I told him that he would get a salary from me, but should also do some PI jobs on the side and expand his network of contacts.  Thus, I gained the first of my ‘specials’.

  Ever since then, today was the first time that I truly felt that I was about to completely lose my temper.  Ha!  Guess the bitch trumps army training after all! <Snort>

  The rest of the week passed as I expected.  The bitch keeps grumbling at me, but she does not dare to berate Ella.  I guess that my standing up to her shocked her a bit.  I spend those days as usual, driving Ella to school (with a blowjob/breakfast on the way), go play with Tina all morning, then pick up Ella and drive home (with a mandatory stop in our favorite alley, where I play with her body until she faints).  Afternoons I go back to Tina’s, where I get to play with Rose to my heart content (and buttfuck her sister in front of her), then back home to cook dinner.  Today, however, things will change.  The timing is right to claim Rose’s asshole!

  After bringing Ella home, I head slowly to the girls’ house.  According to Tina, she has talked extensively with Rose, and convinced her to start training with the butt plugs in secret, so as to surprise me.  She believes that she is now mentally and physically ready to accept my cock.  I take her words with a grain of salt, of course; never trust a masochist nympho with anything pain and cock related, but still, I believe that I will be able to erase any doubts she might have. 

  I park the car and head for the door, Tina is already there waiting for me smiling.  As soon as I walk inside, she wraps herself around me and kisses me on the lips.

“Hi daddy!”.

I gently slap her ass and reply smiling,

“Hi, pet.  Did you miss me”?

“A lot, daddy”.

I walk to the living room with Tina still wrapped around me, and see Rose on the couch.

“Hi princess”.

“Daddy!”.

Rose scampers to me and tries to hug me, but ends hugging both of us since Tina is kind of in the way.  After a brief kiss and a butt squeeze, I move to the couch and sit down.  Tina unwraps herself from around me and sits by my side.  She knows that today is about Rose, so she is playing the good sister.

  We spend the next half hour with chatting and light petting, before I bring up the topic of the day.

“Rose, honey, have you thought a bit about anal?”.

Rose freezes, obviously not expecting the question.  She turns to look at Tina, who sports a surprised expression as well.  What an actress.

“Y-yeah.  I kinda did, daddy.  But I am scared.”.

I envelop her in a hug and kiss the crown of her hair, before saying,

“It’s alright, honey.  I understand that it sounds scary.  But you know that daddy would never hurt you, don’t you?”.

“Y-yeah, I know daddy… but…”.

“Honey, all I ask is that you try.  If at any moment you want me to stop, I will stop, but don’t tell me that you haven’t seen how much Tina loves it.”

Rose expression says it all.  She as seen how much her sister loves to be buttfucked and she wants it too, but she is still scared.

“How about you try the plugs honey?  This way you will get used to it and it will not be so scary.”.

Oh, I am evil!  She doesn’t know that I know that she already tried the whole gamut of butt plugs and she is now wearing the bigger one.

“A-about t-that, daddy… I, uhm, sorta… used them already…”.

As she says that, and while blushing a fiery red, she stands up and with quick movements she removes her clothes, before standing in front of me, turning around, and bending to hug her knees. 

  There it is, nestled between her buttcheeks, the flanged piece of silicone that prepares her for my invasion.  I tilt forward and place a kiss on both buttcheeks, before grabbing the plug and slowly removing it from inside her.  The plug comes out with a ‘schluuppp’ sound, accompanied by Rose’s moan.  I witness her distended asshole closing slowly and I smile.

“Good job, princess.  I think you can now take daddy’s cock without issues.  How about it?  do you want to try?”.

Rose is still hugging her ankles and I see her legs tremble, but she replies in a small voice,

“Y-yes, daddy…  I want to try…”.

“Then let’s move to the bedroom, honey.  For the first time it is best if you are not standing.  Your legs might give way.  But before that…”,

  I kneel behind her and lick the slit of her pussy.  she is already sopping wet.  I guess she was fantasizing about it since I arrived.  While she moans happily, I tongue lash her pussy and clit, before diving my tongue in her wet opening.  Her moans are rising in decibels, as meanwhile Tina has moved to her side, and looks at us while playing with herself.  Uh? when did she ditch her clothes? 

  I keep tonguing her until she almost at the edge, then I stop and stand up.  Rose is frozen in place, not knowing what I want to do, but I pick her up in a princess carry and head to the bedroom with Tina tailing behind us.  I didn’t let her cum on purpose.  I want her to cum while being anally fucked, so she will associate my cock in her ass with an orgasm.  Small trick, but it helps.

I gently deposit her on the bed, and then remove my clothes.  I remain standing, naked, in front of the bed, and say to her,

“Rose, honey, for starters, please suck my cock…”

92