First time in Butthole High
9.5k 2 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I smile at her as I continue to brush my cock against her labia and say,

"Don't worry honey, daddy's cock was a bit dry, that's all.  Tell Ella what is happening".

Reassured by my words, Rose turns again to look at the camera and starts speaking shyly, a fiery red coloring her cheeks.  So adorable….

"Uhmm… d-daddy has put is cock against my p-pussy and is brushing it up and down.  It … it feels really good.  Now… now he has stopped with is cock against my p-pussy and is pushing against it lightly… ohh… this… daddy… ah! Now he is brushing it again. D-daddy… stop teasing me… uhhn…  Daddy's cock is now against my butthole.  I can feel it pushing a bit… ahhh… feels good… he is pushing it in!  aaahhh… ouch… daddy! It hurts!  Ouch…. Ohhh…".

Horny beyond limits from Rose narration, I pushed my cockhead inside her asshole a bit too fast, causing her to cringe.

"Sorry honey, your asshole is such a big turn on that I rushed a bit.  Daddy will be careful".

As my little slutty daughter keeps up her commentary, interspersed with moans and yelps, I finally manage to force my cockhead wholly inside her asshole causing her to squeal.  I stop moving to give her time to adjust to it, before slowly but inexorably pushing inside another inch.

"D-daddy,  hiiii…  it… it hurts a bit…. Ohhh… but it feels g-good…. b-better than your fingers…. Ahhhh. Ouch… k-keep going daddy…  I… I… I… want you i-inside me…".

Rose's words echo like fireworks inside my mind, my baby daughter is asking her daddy to fuck her ass.  I happily comply and push my cock slowly another two inches in, having now almost half of my cock buried inside her.  I feel resistance on my cockhead, and I know that I cannot push it in any deeper without some work, so I just pause in position to let her get used to it and relax, while solving polynomials in my head to force back the urge to ram it all in and cum.  Meanwhile my squealing little bunny is still keeping up her one-on-one with the camera.

"Ohhh..  this… daddy is inside me… it feels… strange… it hurts… but it is good…. I… I think I… I like it.  I can feel daddy filling me up.  Ohhhh… Ellie… you must try this…. Ahhh. D-daddy… I think it is ok if you move now…nghhh…".

As soon as she says that I can move, I put force on my hips and slide another inch inside, then I slowly slid my cock out until just my cockhead lies behind her sphincter, before slowly reinserting it until I once again feel that it can't go deeper.  The feeling is incredible, her tight, sleek colon wrapping around my cock shaft like a warm, elastic, slippery tube and it takes all of my concentration not to lose my mind and rape her like a beast.  Tina might have been tighter since I didn't use any plugs on her, but the willing innocence of her sister is more of a turn on that I would have imagined.  I move a hand to her front and between her legs and start rubbing her clitoris, while I keep sliding myself in and out of her ass slowly, at the same time listening to her horny commentary.

"D-daddyyy…  oohhh… it still hurts… but… it is so good… ahhh… t-this... ooh daddy is playing with my pussy… ahhhhh!  Daddy... putitin putitin putitin!!!".

At Rose's shriek, I lose it and ram myself in her with all my strength, burying my cock as deep as I can inside her ass, piercing her entrails with my quivering cock, until I feel my balls slapping her pussy.  lost or not, I pause there to let her get used to it while she shrieks madly, my hand twirling and pinching her pussy nub.

"AAAAHHH, it huuurts… daddy... so deep… I love it! daddyyyy…. I love youuuu… ".

As it is obvious that the screams are of enjoyment more than pain, I don't have to fear scaring Ella anymore, so I slide my cock all the way out minus my cockhead, before gathering force on my hips and slamming it in again fully inside her ass.  Rose's howls of lewdness resound in the room as I start slamming myself in and out of her guts, grunting with horniness and effort.  Tina on the side is slamming her fingers in her pussy while keeping up the phone with her other hand, an expression of longing and horniness on her face.

"Oh, Rose, honey, your butt feels so good.  Daddy is happy. Daddy likes your butt very much.  Daddy loves you.  daddy will fill your ass today.  Ella, honey, your little sister is incredible.  She makes daddy so happy…".

"Harder daddy… push it in harder… I love it… I don't know why I hesitated to do this... it feels so good… I love you daddy… I don't want to marry… I don't want nobody else… only daddy…. Only daddy can touch me… I am daddyyyy's!!!".

As her last words exit her mouth in a scream, a fluid of juices envelope the hand teasing her pussy, confirming that my little girl just had a hell of an orgasm while getting butt fucked.  Rose spasms while howling, gush after gush of happy juice streaming from her pussy.  At my wits' end, I grab her sides with both hands and start slamming my cock inside her with renewed vigor until finally my balls issue an emergency alarm and I plunge as deep as I can inside her before releasing the tight hold I kept on them and start cumming like crazy.  If before I cummed in gobs and streams, this time a veritable tsunami of sperm deluges her innards, filling her entrails with my white creamy love and painting her soul in my colors.  The amount of batter is so great that it squirts from around my cock, soaking my balls and dripping on the sheets, but I don't stop and I keep cumming for 2 minutes straight, until finally my balls are done and the flood stops.  I fall forward panting atop of Rose, whose legs give way and lies face down on the bed with my body on top of her yet still facing the phone while murmuring with closed eyes "daddy… daddy…".

75