Hole filled, role fulfilled…
8.6k 8 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gently kiss her cheek before turning to face the phone myself smiling,

“So, honey, as you can see your little sister is very happy right now, as is daddy. Tina honey, come near with the phone, we want to show Ella how much daddy came inside of her little sister.”

Tina does as I says and scoots near to stand to my side while I slowly rise myself from atop Rose’s body, causing my cock to exit from her asshole with a sloppy “schluuurp” sound. As soon as her asshole is unplugged, my nutty cream starts spewing from her asshole, dripping along her body, covering her pussy and finally gathering in a whitish pool on the bedsheet between her legs.

I stand on my knees and move to the other side of Rose before taking the phone from Tina and pointing it at her.

“Go ahead dear, clean your sister”.

As I say so, Tina squeals happily and position herself behind her little sister before diving with her head between her buttcheeks and starting to slurp and suck my cum from her asshole, while I of course record the whole scene for posterity… posterity… Ha!

At some point Rose open her eyes, still murmuring “daddy”, so I stop Tina and gather Rose in my arms and kiss her gently on her lips. The phone is not needed anymore so I give it back to Tina.

“Rose honey, how do you feel?”, I ask, tenderness and concern evident in my face.

“Daddy…”, she says, as she buries her face in my chest.

“Did you like it, princess?”, I ask gently.

Rose nods, her face still buried in my arms.

“Daddy liked it a lot too, bunny.”

I gently rise her face with a finger under her chin and kiss her again gently, before looking her in the eyes, our faces mere inches from each other.

“Honey, at the end you said something that made daddy very happy. But I must ask you, did you mean it honey? Daddy will not get angry no matter what you answer, daddy will always love you, but daddy must know…”, I let my words linger while looking at her.

I purposely do not repeat her words. While her character did a 180 degrees turn when being taped, I can sense that she is back now to her shy self. If I were to repeat what she said she would feel extremely embarrassed and would be unable to reply.

Rose lowers her head shyly, obvious that she knows what I am talking about, before slowly nodding. I once again rise her head and kiss her gently. Now I can talk about it.

“Princess, are you sure? You said that you don’t want to marry and that you want daddy to be the only man in your life. This means that you will be only daddy’s for the rest of your life. Only daddy will touch you, daddy will be your only lover, and one day, you will give birth to daddy’s children. Is this what you want?”.

Rose lowers again her head, but then slowly rises it again and looks shyly at me.

“Y-yes daddy. I want… I want to be daddy’s. I l-love only daddy. Only daddy can make me happy….”

I engulf her in my arms and kiss her again, this time not a simple peck. My tongue invades her mouth and chases her around in an oral dance of happiness. We keep at it for a few minutes, Tina looking from the side smiling, before we break the kiss.

“I love you too, baby girl, from today, you are only daddy’s. I will find a way so we can all be together, so be patient for a while. I don’t want Ella to feel excluded and I believe neither do you. For now, however, don’t tell her about it, let her get used to the idea yet. I am not asking you to lie to her, honey, just omit it for now. I feel that it is all too much too fast for her to process at once. Besides, I want to give you some time to think more about it and ensure that this is what you want and that you are not just caught in the moment. Daddy loves you too much to force you into anything you don’t want. When you are mine, daddy will take all of you. Daddy can’t wait to take your virginity, honey, but not yet. I want you to be sure of your feelings first.”

Rose nods shyly to my words and burrows her face in my chest again. Ha! I just fucked your ass and you get shy when I mention your virginity… gotta love catholic schools…. <grin>

“For now, honey, be a good girl and clean daddy”.

Rose happily nods and reposition herself so she can suck my cock clean. The fact that she can taste her ass on my cock doesn’t seem to bother her. Tina on the other hand takes advantage of her little sister position and happily dives again between her buttcheeks and starts slurping my cum again. Rose squeals at her sister antics, but she keeps cleaning my member nonetheless. The sight of my freshly anally abused little girl sucking my cum covered cock while my pet sucks her asshole dry makes me horny again, but I am afraid that if I assrape Rose again she will be unable to walk for a few days, so instead I interrupt her blowjob and move behind Tina. This ass I can pound as hard as I want…

74