School desks can be so hot…
7.3k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Focus Carl, daydream later.  Before facing the bitch and her father, I must talk to Laura.  I don’t quit understand her role in the whole situation but I refuse to believe that she has any part in this.  After all, she was willing to help me get a divorce.  I truly hope that she is not involved.  Hmm, I will also force Jack to cut support to all the girls and give me a list with their details.  I can crosscheck with the list Mike came up with and see if he is trying to hide some.  Afterward, I will visit their mommies one by one, introduce myself as Jack’s son in law and tell them that Jack has issues with his wife and cannot come in contact with them nor send them any money so from now on, I will be the one supporting them.  This will give me a chance to interact with the girls in a friendly setting and who knows, perhaps score with a mom as well.  If the case calls for it, I might push it further into blackmail and cause the mother to do my bidding in exchange for my continued support.  Perhaps I can even manage some of them to help me fuck their daughter.  Some mommy-daughter action with my cock somewhere in the mix would be much appreciated…

Sigh, I can’t concentrate anymore, all these fantasies made me hard as rock again.

Thankfully, Tina stirs on my side as I complete my checklist, so I roll on top of her and plunge my cock in her already cum filled pussy in one go and start pumping…

 

After a nut and a nap, I wake up again refreshed, with poor Tina still sleeping on my side, her ass inflated to double its size and fiery red from yesterday’s punishments.  Still, judging by the silly smile on her drooling lips, she enjoyed it thoroughly.

I slap her lovely ass lightly, causing her to yelp as she is awakened by the pain.  She looks at me smiling, with tears in her eyes,

“Daddy! You are mean!”

I chuckle and move my head closer to her so I can kiss her pouty lips.  My little pet wraps herself around me like an octopus as our kiss intensifies.  I let her do what she wants for a few minutes before stopping her.

“As much as I would love spending the whole day in bed with you, love, we have to talk.  A lot happened yesterday that I must tell you and afterward we are going to meet Mike.”

Tina is puzzled by my words. Her brain has already processed that something bothers me, I mean, my actions yesterday were all the proof she needed.

She settles on my lap and looks at me quietly, as I start to explain what happened.  As I tell her about the content of the video, she is at first surprised, then angry, then terrified.  Meanwhile, my rage is starting to rise again as I recount the events.  Tina realizes what is happening to me, and terrified or not, jumps on me and slides my already erect cock inside her hot pussy in a swift motion before hugging me and kissing my neck while frantically jumping up and down on my dick.  All the while, she whispers in my ear,

“Let the anger go, daddy… Me and Rose and Ella need you to be calm so you can protect us…  Don’t let your anger make decisions for you… you can take it out on me, daddy… your pet will take all your rage away…”

I grab her waist with both hands and start pushing my hips upward with all my strength to impale her pussy even deeper.  When the time to cum finally arrives, I let go with a roar, filling her horny hole to the brim with my liquid love.  As if my rage was concentrated in my sperm, after cumming I can feel it dissipate slowly.  My adorable pet lies on top of me, still hugging and kissing me, as tears flow from her eyes.  I wrap her shoulders in my embrace and kiss her softly and deeply,

“Thank you, love, I am better now.  Don’t worry, I will let no motherfucker touch any of you.  All of you are mine, mine and mine alone, and if any man dares to extend its paws on you, I will cut his fucking hand off…”

Tina smiles at me,

“I know, daddy.  We all know.”

Now calm, I finish explaining the events and start talking about my plans.  Tina listens attentively, even interjecting from time to time to add her perspective.  After an hour or so, we are done, so we move to the bathroom to clean up.  I am in no mood for horseplay at the moment and Tina senses it, so she makes do with a ten minutes snogging session under the shower.  Finally clean, we dress and head to Mike’s.

 

Efficient as always, Mike has already replaced the chair that I wrecked.  I sit down in front of the desk and Tina sits next to me, holding my hand.

“Hi Mike, this is Tina.  Tina, love, meet Mike, my best friend.”

“Hello Tina, it is a pleasure to meet you.  I only wish that it was under better circumstances…”

Tina dimples,

“Hello, Mike.  Daddy talks a lot about you.  Thank you for always helping him.”

Mike is taken aback by her words and her appellation to me.

“Uhm, forgive me, but you call Carl daddy?”, he asks curiously.

“He loves me, he takes care of me, and he treats me like his own daughter.  True most fathers would not have sex with their own offspring, but so what?  I like it and he likes it, the rest of the world can just stay out of our own business.  Sex or no sex, he is way a better father than my biological one ever could.  So, I am happy to call him daddy.”

58