Alley of lust
8.6k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrive outside the school just in time for a flood of schoolgirls to exit the main gate.  It does not take me long to see my princess exiting while holding hands with Rose.  As she spots me as well, she turns to Rose to say goodbye then skips in my direction, while Rose makes a beeline for a waiting Tina.  My baby girl hops in the seat, and after closing the door lunges on me for a hug.

“Hy daddy!  I missed you!”

I kiss her forehead, there are too many people around to do more than that,

“I missed you too, princess.  Buckle up, honey.”

As Ella puts on her safety belt, I start driving toward our favorite alley.  This morning has been very stressful for me, and while I need Tina to release my pent-up emotions, at the moment I can use Ella to take the edge off.  Damn, I really really really want to fuck her right now…  <sigh>

Come on Carl, you reached the last stretch, you can’t fuck up everything just now!  Remember, Laura. Shotgun. Pecker. Don’t do anything stupid!

I shudder at the thought of what Laura would do to me if I were to push Ella too much too fast and she were to complain to her grandma.

Thoughts calmed, I keep driving while listening to my baby daughter recounting her morning, until we reach the alley and I park the car.

I barely have time to take my hand off the handbrake that Ella lunges at me and smashes her lips with mine.

“Hmm, I really missed you daddy.”

I let her do as she wish for a couple of minutes, as she takes the initiative and her tongue dives in my mouth seeking mine.  It is a lustful game of cat and mouse as our tongue chase each other and intertwine.  After a while, I decide that it is time that I take control of the situation, so I slap her ass with some force, not enough to hurt her, but enough that it stings.

“Ouch! Daddy?”

I look at her and caress her cheek.

“Dad is a little frustrated this morning, so I need my obedient little daughter to help me out.  You are my obedient little daughter, are you not?”

My words are enough for her breathing to change and a rose tinge to color her cheeks.  Yes!  It worked, good daddy and bad daddy are merging together!

“Of course, dad!  I am your obedient little daughter.  Please dad, tell your daughter what do you want her to do”.

I pat her head, satisfied with her reply; Ella closes her eyes, obviously enjoying my caress.

“Well, for starters, you are wearing too many clothes.  Take them all off!”

“Yes, daddy!”

Ella starts undressing, while meanwhile I push my seat to the rear and lower its back until it lies flat.  

“I am done, daddy!”, Ella says.

I look at her beautiful naked body and my cock grows erect immediately.

“Good girl, now take off mine.”

Ella happily obliges, taking off my clothes while kissing every inch of my body at the same time.

As soon as my cock is freed from its clothy prison, it springs erect, pointing at the sky.  Having not yet received new instructions from ‘dad’, Ella does not presume to do anything on her own, beyond lowering her head and giving a loving peck to my engorged cockhead.

Afterward, she raises her head to look at me with puppy eyes,

“All done, daddy.  What do you wish your innocent little daughter to do now?”

Her words and look blow my mind away.  With quick motions I drop her seat as well, causing her to lie down on it, then reach the dashboard drawer to retrieve a small box that I stashed there yesterday morning when I left the house.  I open it and from inside I pick up Ella’s buttplug and a small tube of lube.

Ella squeals in delight seeing the plug and starts to turn around excitedly, but I stop her with a light slap on her ass.

“Hold, on, princess, you are way too eager.”

“S-sorry, dad.”

I lean toward her and cup a breast, while my mouth moves to bite her nipple.

“Nghh…  Daddy…”

I stop my actions and look at her in the eyes,

“Now, baby girl, it is time to satisfy my curiosity.  I want to see how do you look with your mouth full of plug!”

As I say so, I bring the buttplug in front of her mouth and start pushing it toward her lips slowly.

Ella plays my game and instead of opening wide her mouth, lets the plug slide between her lips, slowly taking more and more of it inside her oral cavity, until the flange of the plug touches her lips, like a giant horny pacifier.

“Not bad, honey, not bad at all.  You are definitely a great cocksucker.”

Ella tries to smile with her mouth full of plug, while I attack her tits again.  I squeeze a breast with some force while I bite the other tit’s nipple, and Ella moans.  Not satisfied with just so much, I slide my free hand in between her legs and start to rub her vaginal slit vertically.  My little slutty daughter is already soaking wet and my finger gets coated in an instant, so I bend my index in a hook and penetrate her pussy lightly while my thumb rubs her exposed clit.

Just this much makes my horny princess shiver and achieve her first minor orgasm of the day.  Good start!

I stop my actions and remove the plug from her mouth, causing a bridge of saliva to stretch in between the plug and her lips.  I check the plug and I grunt in satisfaction upon verifying that it is nicely coated in my daughter’s saliva.

  Good, no lube today, I kind of want to hurt her a bit.  Not too much, just enough to see her pained horny expression…

“Now, honey, turn around so daddy can plug your asshole.”

“Yes daddy!”, chirps Ella happily.  At times I wonder how can all my girls love anal so much.  I guess it is because it was the starting point of our sexcapades, that and the guilt-free feeling of not going against their religious claptrap of keeping their virginity.  Now, now, Carl.  You shouldn’t call it claptrap, after all, the priests and nuns at the school work hard every day to ensure that the girl keep their virginity for you to take… Hehe…

 

56