Edgy games
8.1k 7 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As my baby girl turns around on all four, I place myself behind her and happily squeeze her butt with my free hand.

“Hmmm, daddy…”

I chuckle and slap her ass lightly, then I tell her,

“Spread your butt cheeks, my little slut, daddy wants to see your little asshole…”

“Yes, dad!”, she says, and grabs her ass cheeks with both hands, spreading them apart and giving me a perfect view of her puckering asshole and of her soaking wet, already engorged, little cunt.

The view is so exciting that I cannot contain myself, so I run my index finger slowly and lightly on her skin, starting from her already peeking clitoris, following along the parting line of her outer lips, until it reaches her asshole, where, in contrast to my gentle movements so far, I plunge it inside her to the base of the metacarpal fast and brutally.

“Ouch! … Daddyyy… You are hurting me…”

I keep pumping my finger in and out of her ass without mercy while I reply,

“Hmph, my little slut dares to complain?  I guess you are a bad girl, then.  Do you remember what happens to bad girls, kitten?”

Ella’s body trembles slightly, whether at my words or due to my finger ravaging her insides.  I mean, the buttplug is way bigger than my finger and she takes it like a champ; I refuse to believe that a finger can hurt her that much…

“Y-yes, dad… bad girls get punished…”

“Good, and how should I punish you, my dear?”

“I… I don’t know, dad… please don’t put your big penis inside me… please…”

Heh, going by our roleplaying experience, that should translate to ‘please fuck me with your big cock, daddy’… nah, not yet.  But I can edge her a bit, I guess…

“Well, bad girls don’t get to decide, honey, but tell you what.  Let’s play a game.  First, I will stick the plug inside your ass…”

Ella’s asshole constricts around my finger at the mention of the buttplug.  It seems she really missed it.  Should I get jealous of my silicone counterpart?  Hmmm.

“Second, you will ride on top of me and rub your pussy over my cock.”

Damn, she tightened so much that I can barely move my finger!

“Y-yes dad…”

“I am not done, princess!  Don’t interrupt me!”

“S-sorry dad!  I won’t do it again, I promise!”

“Good… Third, as you slide over my cock, I will turn the vibrator of the plug on and gradually bring it to full power!”

“Dad!  T-that’s… that’s too much…”

I take my finger out of her asshole and slap her butt somewhat hard.

“Since when a bad girl gets to talk back?  Do you want to choke on my cock so much?”

“Ouch!  I am sorry dad… it will not happen again… I was just surprised… please forgive me…”

I snort in disdain at her word, but at the same time the hand that slapped her ass starts caressing it gently.

“So, here is the challenge!  The first to cum, lose.  If you manage to make me cum first, daddy will buy you a new dress.  However, if you cum first, then daddy will stick his cock inside you and r@pe your pussy right here, right now!!!”

Ella freezes at my words.  Roleplay and reality have become so intertwined that she does not know if I mean it or I am just acting.  She timidly turns her head to look at me over her shoulder and asks me hesitantly…

“Dad… hm… oh!  Strawberry!”

I stop my hand teasing her ass and look at her?

“Yes, princess?  Is everything ok?”

“Uhm… daddy… what you just said, do you… do you mean it??

I smile gently at her,

“Do you want me to mean it, honey?  Do you want to hear your daddy say that he wants to have all of you?  That he wants to be your only man? Because daddy does want you honey!  But daddy will never force himself on you, my little princess, you know that.  Even if you decide that you never want to be with daddy, I will still love you and care for you, nothing will ever change that.  You, honey, get to decide whether this is only acting or if the game is real.  But before you do so, look deep inside you and tell me truthfully:  When I said that I would take your virginity, what did you feel?  Fear?  Or were you excited at the idea?  You do realize that as soon as I said that, your little pussy flooded and made puddle over the seat, don’t you?”

Ella freezes in shock at my words, then slowly lowers her head to look between her legs and notices the small puddle on the fabric, along with the lines of juices still dripping from her pussy.

Shivering, she closes her eyes and takes a minute to compose herself, before opening them and turning to look at me again.

“Daddy… uhm… I think it is a little bit of both.  I am afraid of having sex with you, because I don’t think I am ready to lose my virginity, yet I am also excited at the idea that daddy will take me if I lose the game…  Oh, daddy… what should I do?”

A tear escapes from the corner of her eye.  Quick as lightning, I lie down next to her and gather her in a hug.

“Oh, honey, don’t be sad.  There is no bad answer here, baby girl.  Daddy only wanted to make you more aware of your feelings, not to corner you.  if you don’t feel ready, then you are not ready.  It is as simple as that.  But the fact that you feel excitement at the same time, means that you like the idea of staying with daddy forever, which makes me happy.  So, let’s do it this way:  I want you to convince yourself that the game is real and do your best to win, but if you lose, daddy will then decide to change the punishment to something else, ok?  This way, you get the excitement without much of the fear.  What do you say?”

Ella smiles at me and nods,

“Thank you, daddy!”

Yup, that’s right, thank your daddy for making you pretend that if you cum first he will r@pe you!  Good girl!

 

60