Loser’s punishment
8.8k 3 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My blog for advanced chapters is at https://pinkculture.art/

 

Ella throws a glare at me, but there is no force in it as her whole body is trembling due to the vibrator creating havoc inside of her.

“Do your worst, daddy!  I will not let you win!”

Having issued her challenge, she starts sliding on my cock with renewed zeal while at the same time she bends her body forward to overlap mine and wraps her arms around my neck.  Her perky nipples rub against my chest as she slides her whole body on top of mine and my baby girl starts kissing my neck and nibbling my earlobes while whispering,

“Oh, daddy… can you feel it?  Can you feel how much my wet little pussy wants your big bad cock?  Cum on me, daddy, cover me with your little innocent daughter with your tasty cum… come on daddy, your little slut wants you… your baby girl can’t wait for the day that she will feel her daddy deep inside her… hmmm…”

Her words have the force of a giant wave crashing against a rock.  In mere seconds, my little devil brings me closer and closer to the brink.  Shit!  if this continue, I will lose the game!  Time to counter attack…

I press the remote and switch the vibrator to maximum intensity.  Ella spasms on top of me like electrocuted while screaming “daddyyyyyyy!”.  I quickly cover her mouth with my free hand, hoping that nobody heard her and mistook the situation for a rape.  I let go of the now useless remote control and wrap my arm around her shoulder, holding her in place atop of me, while I retaliate to her whispers with some of my own.

“Oh, honey, daddy will make you cum…  then I will lay you down on the seat and impale your pussy hard and fast with my big cock.  It will hurt like hell honey, but that is what you get for being a bad girl and trying to trick your father…  I will plunge it so deeply that my balls will slap against your buttcheeks, and then will take it out and slam it in once more… I will keep doing it again and again until finally, I will fill your womb with my cum…  Would you like that?  Would you like for daddy to rape your pussy brutally?  Would you love to be filled to the brim with daddy’s cum and get pregnant with daddy’s baby?  Tell me, kitten, would you?  If you do, CUM FOR DADDY!”

The stimuli of the vibrator, in conjunction with my words, push Ella over the edge, and with a guttural scream, she orgasms atop of me, flooding my waist with her squirting juices.  She keeps squirting like a cracked faucet for a full minute before she comes down from the orgasm’s high, then flops on top of my chest, murmuring,

“Oh, daddy…”

I hug her and kiss her hair and we stay like that for a minute, then I slap lightly her ass.

“Get up honey, pussy time!”

Her head shoots up at my words and she looks at me with fear, unsure whether I mean it or I am still roleplaying .

“D-daddy?”

“What?  You lost, honey, your pussy is mine, now, and I want to cash in my bet…”

“P-please, daddy… don’t do it… I know that I lost, but please, give me another chance…”

I sigh theatrically and then speak,

“Oh, honey, all right, but this is the last time, do you hear me?  Now, daddy isn’t done yet, so why don’t you suck my cock while I think an appropriate punishment?”

Ella wraps her arms tightly around my neck and kisses me with passion,

“Yes daddy!  Thank you!”

Then, my little horny devil slides down on my body until her face is atop her favorite lollipop, and dive in for her treat like a hungry cum-sucking chipmunk.

I place my hands on her head but I just rest them there, there is no need to apply any pressure, my little girl is swallowing me whole and her chin hits my bloated testicles on her every downward motion.  Ahh, what a great cocksucker has she become…

In no time at all, my balls signal the A-OK and a flood of baby batter travels up the shaft and down her gullet.  The amount is much greater than usual thank to our little games and my little girl struggles to swallow it all.  Some small gobs escape from her lips nonetheless, but nonplussed my little princess keeps swallowing, and when the flood abates, she lovingly captures her ‘escapees’ with her tongue from my body.  Job done, she looks at me with an adoring gaze and says,

“Thank you for the tasty treat, daddy!”

I chuckle at her adorable antics and grab her by the shoulder to bring her once again into my arms, then we stay still for a few minutes in the afterglow of our orgasms.

Finally, we dress and do our best to clean the seats of the car.  Our previous escapades have taught us a lot and I always have lots of tissues and sofa cleaning sprays at hand.  Job done, or as done as possible, I start driving toward home, while thinking that I might need to send the car for professional cleaning.

We chat happily along the way, until I finally decide to tell her how do I intend to punish her.

“Ok, honey, did you enjoy the game?”

“Yes daddy!  It was fun!  I knew that you wouldn’t do it, but the mere thought that you might was enough to make me tingle!  And in the end, when you started telling me how would you take me and that I would become p-pregnant… it was awesome!”

Oh?  My little girl is excited by the idea of getting knocked up by daddy… good… soon, honey, soon…

“I am glad to hear it, baby girl.  Now, for your punishment…”

Ella looks at me with wariness,

“Y-yes, daddy?”

“Next time, we will roleplay with Tina and Rose!”

Ella smiles happily,

“Yes!  Thank you, daddy!”

“Hold your horses princess, that by itself is no punishment for you and we both know it.  So, in this roleplay, daddy will play the bad man that abducted you, and Tina and Rose will be my slaves.  You tried to escape and now need to be punished.  So, Rose will hold you down, bent over a low table, while I face fuck you roughly, and at the same time, Tina will spank your ass hard with a paddle and will not stop, no matter what, until I cum…”

Ella’s eyes become as big as saucers,

“D-daddy… that’s…”

“That’s the punishment for a bad girl that doesn’t honor her bets, kitten.  What do you say to that, my little slutty princess?”, I ask with mock seriousness.

Ella lowers her gaze and bites her lips before answering softly,

“Yes, dad, I understand… I was a bad girl and need to be punished…”

 Bingo!

I extend my arm and pat her thigh,

“Good, dad will make a good girl out of you yet!”

Ella smiles at me and we keep chatting about non consequential things all the way home…

 

60