A quick word from the author
6.7k 8 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello my dear daddies and daughters, I thought that you might be worried about my lack of posting on the last few days, so I decided to shed some light on the matter.

First of all, no, I am not on Hiatus.

The thing is, I usually use a simple spell check for my work, but an author colleague of mine kept pestering me on trying Grammarly.  So I did, mostly to make him shut up and...

DEAR MOTHER OF ALL DAUGHTERS, HOW THE F*CK HAVE YOU PERSISTED IN READING WITH ALL THOSE ERRORS???????

Having seen the ungodly mess that is my text, and lacking a capable editor, I decided to give it a go and correct everything... what I didn't expect is that the number of corrections reaches more than 16.000 just for the free version! 

So I am plugging along correcting the whole book, which takes more time than I thought it would at first.  I will hopefully be done by tomorrow or the next day, but I will try to post at least a shortie tomorrow just to give you your fix.  Since you lovelies keep supporting me, at the end of the month I will turn to Grammarly premium, so you will probably see a huge improvement in the flow of the story.

That's all,

Stay tuned, and keep your daughters close...

Cheers,

PinkCulture

40