Final preparations
6k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

We kept ‘pillaging’ the stores until late afternoon, pausing only to grab a quick bite from a café, after which we headed to the movie theater for the first show of the day, a romantic comedy that almost had me sleeping on my seat.  Thankfully, between Rose’s hand fondling my balls and Ella’s lips wrapping around my cock, I barely managed to ‘endure’ the movie.  Orgasm achieved and movie seen, I guide my girls to the restaurant on the top floor, the same we visited with Tina in the past.  Not used to eating out, my girls enjoy themselves immensely, their laughter and giggling causing more than one head to turn our way.  Even though they caused a bit of a ruckus, nobody minded, instead everybody was smiling sweetly at my daughters’ display of girlish glee.

Finally, it is time to head home.  As I drive, this time with Rose riding in front next to me, I can see on the rearview mirror Ella fidgeting.

“What’s up, honey?  Nervous?”, I asked.

“Y-yeah, daddy, a little bit…”

I smile at her via the mirror reflection.

“Don’t be honey, you already got a taste of how it feels like last time.  Didn’t you like it?”

“Yes, daddy, I did.  I… I guess that now that the time has come, I just got a little scared.”

“Princess, I am here with you and your sisters are here as well.  It is all right to be nervous, but you have nothing to worry about.  However, if you feel that you are not ready, we can switch things around and have Rose’s first time tonight and postpone your first anal for tomorrow.”

My tone changes and becomes softer,

“Babygirl, daddy loves you no matter what.  If you don’t want this, you don’t have to, just say the word.”  Don’t you dare!  Your ass is mine! Mine! Mine!

Ella takes a deep breath and releases it slowly, then turns her head to smile at Tina who has grabbed her hand in support, before answering me.

“No, daddy, it’s okay.  I just got cold feet, is all.”

Rose smirks at her sister and launches a pun while giggling,

“More like cold butt, it seems!”

We all explode in laughter at my little bunny’s words.  This shy little girl has sure grown a lot ever since she tasted my cock.  Hmm, should I write a book? “Curing your daughter shyness with your cock, an in-depth, inch-by-inch guide” …  sounds nice!

As the laughter starts to die down, I quip as well,

“Don’t worry, dear.  Tina will warm your butt nicely with the paddle and then daddy will use his big thermometer to check whether it is still cold inside…”

At my words, Tina and Rose explode once again in laughter while Ella blushes a fiery red, before meekly answering, “yes, daddy”.  Even with her head down, though, I can still see her impish smile.  Hmph, you little witch, I’ll take good care of you as soon as we get home…

After I instructed the girls to store their loot in the closet and told Tina to help Ella clean her asshole thoroughly, I make my way to the basement to prepare the space for our ‘play’.

First of all, I bring down from storage a thick 12 feet by 10 feet carpet and throw it at the base of the bed.  This is in case our game goes out of hand, as I don’t want the girls to get hurt on the cold cement of the floor.  After the carpet is in position, I bring down a low table from the living room and place it in the center of the carpet and parallel to the bed.  Its height is only 20 inches or so, the perfect height to push all my weight inside my baby girl’s ass when she bends over it. Finally, I bring down from my room’s closet two high-definition wireless cameras with tripods and place one 4 meters back from the side of the table and the other at the same distance but in front of it.  This way, I get to record my daughter’s first anal in all its glory, including whatever expression she will make.  I fidget with the cameras for a bit until I am satisfied that everything works fine, then finally, I move the trolley with my ‘tools’ at the foot of the bed.  Since Ella is not ready yet for the big game, the trolley holds only a flagon of anal lube, a small tin of analgesic cream, and a very light wooden paddle.  While I promised Ella that Tina will paddle her hard, I don’t want to do any serious damage to my little girl and I doubt that she is already up to the kind of paddling that my naughty pet loves, thus a light paddle is better.  I don’t trust Tina not to lose control of herself in her hornyness.

The scene’s set finally ready, I go back upstairs and sit on the sofa of the living room, waiting for my girls to come down.  While I look calm, I am trembling inside.  I still cannot believe it!  after all these years, today I am going to rip apart my willing daughter’s asshole!

After five minutes, Rose is the first to come down.  At the sight of her, I feel all of my blood rushing straight to my cock, achieving the fastest and hardest erection I managed so far in my life.

My little bunny is wearing black knee-high transparent stockings with black heels, a black velvet choker… and nothing else!  I lose my words for a few seconds as my eyes roam the body of my young little cocksucker before I finally manage to speak.

“Well, honey, color me shocked. You sure gave daddy a nice surprise!”

Rose smiles while standing in front of me, arching her back a bit and causing her lovely chest to protrude even more.  I can see her nipples already stiffening, and I don’t doubt that her pussy is already soaking wet.

“Well daddy, we talked with Tina and thought that for today’s play, this kind of attire would be most appropriate.  What do you think?”

I grin in appreciation as my eyes keep exploring her luscious body inch by inch.

“Oh, honey, daddy can’t wait to use that lovely little pussy.  Unfortunately, daddy’s cock is spoken for at the moment, but I am sure that there will be plenty of fun for you as well…”

As much as I would love to throw her down and fuck her hard right now, Ella is the priority.  I have waited too long for this day to come and there is no way that I will lighten my “load” by having fun with Rose before having my way with her.  Plus, if I were to do so, Ella might think that she alone is not enough for daddy and we can’t have that, can we?

At that point, Tina and Ella come down as well.  Tina is “dressed”, using the word loosely, in a similar manner to her sister, with dark blue knee-high translucent stockings and heels plus her velvet choker with a silver heart pendant and nothing else.  Ella, on the other hand, is properly dressed, with a knee-length thin white summer dress, white semi-transparent stockings that reach her knees, white low pumps, and a silk ribbon around her neck with a small silver bell.  Seeing her dressed like this, she is the epitome of pureness and innocence, and I can’t wait to rip her clothes off and r@pe her!

“All of you look lovely, dears.  Now, sit around and let daddy explain the scenario.”

“Yes, daddy!”

My girls sit on the carpet in front of me with their legs bent under their asses and I feel light-headed at the sight. 

‘In our previous game with Ella, I played the part of the austere father While Ella was the rebellious daughter.  Unhappy with Ella’s behavior, I punished her by tying her and having my way with her mouth and tits.  Today, we will expand on that.  Here is the backstory:  Ella was seen outside of school kissing a boy by a teacher, who promptly informed me.  Furious that my daughter kissed a man other than me, I decided to bring her here and ensure that she understands that she is mine.  The scene will start here in the living room, with me questioning her about the boy until I will lose my temper and drag her to the basement.  After that, we will improvise.  Oh, Ella honey, I am afraid that those clothes will not survive the game…”

Ella giggles as she replies,

“Don’t worry, daddy, I already figured that such would be the case.”

“Good, then let’s start.  Rose and Tina, you can remain seated.  You will play the role of my other daughters that have already completely submitted to me.  Ella, you stand in front of me and act nervous, as if mom was ready to scold you.  Now, get ready…”

As the girls prepare themselves for our game, I can’t help but chuckle in my mind.  Today’s theme is a perfect case of psychological manipulation.  Even though it is a game, the fact that I am the only man in their lives will get imprinted even deeper in their minds.  This will make it even less plausible that my girls would turn their gaze toward another man.  Mine!  Hehehe…

49