Teaching the mouth some manners
7.7k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Aaand.. action!”

The starting scene is set.  I am sitting on the sofa with my legs crossed and my arms spread and resting on the back of the sofa while a scowling expression is plastered on my face.  Tina and Rose, my lovely little cocksuckers are sitting on the carpet at my feet with their legs beneath them and are shyly looking down.  In front of me, Ella is standing with a worried expression on her face.  I let my eyes roam her body from top to bottom and back and I can see her shiver slightly under my gaze as if scared.  Good!  Let’s play!

“So, do you have anything to say for yourself, young lady?”

Ella trembles and replies with a cracked voice.

“Wha… what do you mean, father?”

I arch an eyebrow and my tone takes a cold tinge,

“I got a call from your school today.  Your teacher is concerned about you.  Does anything come to mind as to why would that be?”

“N-no father… I mean, I am quiet in class and my grades are good…”

I cut her short, rage now evident in my voice, as I jump up and stand in front of her, my face mere inches from her,

“Oh, so the fact that my daughter is a slut is not a concern?”

“What?  No!  what do you mean, father?”

“Playing the innocent with me?  You fucking little slut!”

A slap resounds in the room.  Even though I put no force in my arm, Ella, following the intent of the script, drops to the floor holding her cheek.

“Father… sob… what…”

“Shut up!  Your teacher saw you kissing a boy outside the school gates!  Are you telling me that he was lying?”

The color drains from Ella’s face as she stammers,

“This… father… I…”

I don’t let her finish.  I grab her by the hair and force her to stand up, forcibly pulling her head back so she is looking upward at me.

“I already told you that you are mine, yet you dare to kiss another man.  You damn slut, I guess you are the same as your mother.  Very well, if that’s the way you want it, I will teach you a lesson that you will not forget!”

As I say so, I push her head down, forcing her to kneel in front of me.

“Father… don’t… please… I am sorry…”

“Yes, you are, and by the time I am done with you, you will be both sorry and sore and will never ever think again to cheat on me!  Tina! Stand behind her and grab her arms!”

My pet scurries behind my little princess and grabs her arms, twisting them behind her back.  Ella tries to struggle with tears in her eyes but to no avail.”

“Father… no…”

“Shut up!  for starters, I will teach that unfaithful mouth of yours its true purpose!  Rose, come here and take off my pants!”

“Yes, daddy!”

Rose scampers to my side like a horny squirrel and with deft movements helps me remove my pants and underwear while I keep holding a firm grip on Ella’s hair.  Finally freed, my erection springs to life, towering over the face of my cowed daughter.”

“father… sob… please… sob… not again…”

“Oh yes, again! And again! And again! Until you get it in your mind that you belong to me!  Don’t worry though, this is only a warm-up, the true lesson will come later.  Now open your mouth, you little whore!”

I push her head near my cock and Ella tries to struggle, so I stop and slap her again.

“Open. Your. Mouth!”

Trembling and with tears flowing from her eyes, my baby daughter opens her mouth.  Without restraint, I push her head atop my cock and force her to take it in, then I exert enough strength to force her to take half of it inside.

“Now wrap your fucking lips around it and start sucking, you little bitch, else I will break your teeth!”

Ella obeys, albeit reluctantly, and I can feel her hot, soft, lips enveloping the girth of my cock.  I have received plenty of blowjobs from her, but the feeling that she is doing it against her will, even though this is only a game, makes me harder than ever.

“Now suck!”

My little vacuum cleaner starts sucking as instructed and I am in heaven.  She has become so skilled in it that she could probably suck my balls through my urethra if she wanted.  As she sucks, I start moving her head up and down on my shaft brusquely, guiding her in a forced blowjob.  Feels great, but it is not enough.  I push her head down with strength while at the same time I swing my hips forward, causing my whole cock to slide inside her oral cavity and invade her throat.  I keep pushing until my balls are resting against her chin, then I hold her there.

Ella struggles as she is unable to breathe but I hold her still, unwilling to let her go yet.  In her struggle, I can feel her tongue lashing around my cock and I enjoy the sensation very much.

Finally, I pull her head back and my cock leaves her mouth with a lewd wet sound.  I look at her face, saliva dribbling from her mouth and tears streaming her cheeks as she coughs and gasps for breath.

“Strawberries.  Tina and Rose, this means that the game is on pause and we can talk.  Ella, honey, are you all right?”

At my words, Ella stops coughing abruptly and raises her head to look at me with a smile.

“Yes, daddy! I am fine and enjoying myself a lot!”  Ah, talk about a cock addiction.  Well, as long as the only cock she is addicted to is mine, then fine, I guess.

“How about you, girls?  What’s your impression so far?”

To my surprise, Rose is the first to answer,

“I like it so far, daddy!  Seeing Ella like that, and you all serious… it was different!”

Tina throws in her two horny cents as well,

“I like it when I hold her while you force her to suck you, daddy!  And I love it when you look serious and angry!”  Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.  We both know your tastes pet.  Anyway…

“Okay then, let’s continue.  Ready?  Aaand go!”

 

Please support me on my Patreon

50