Prologue
194 11 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

               Within the small chamber of a damp cave, a young man suddenly sat up from under the dirt.
His eyes fluttered open. Each iris was like a clear blue lake, overflowing with innocence. He looked nothing short of adorable.

Somehow reminiscent of a penguin, he sat in place for a while, letting the strangely old-looking robes he wore sway as he raised his arm.

A nice fluffy 'pat pat' sound rang through the cave as he dusted off his inky black locks.

He glanced around, allowing the slightest hints of confusion to slip into his expression. It would instantly make anyone’s heart melt and want to ask him if he was lost. Of course, that was if there was anyone else to be found in this cave, filled to the brim with nothing except darkness.
In fact, this was what the boy was confused about. He could sense the other half of the cave, a blocked off, slightly larger cave filled with...

 

Nothing.

There was absolutely nothing besides him in the entirety of this cavern.

It would seem fitting, to find nothing in a random cave. But there had been something in this cave. And it was gone.

Rather, there had been many, many things in this cave. They'd all cluttered the ground of the adjoining cavern like pebbles on a gravel path. If, of course, very, very expensive stolen relics can be equated with pebbles.

But none of that really mattered now.

why?

Because it was all gone.

Gone with the wind, friend. Why don't we just gift a pat on the back to this poor shota who just got robbed blind while he slept?

Ah, if only the boy felt sadness at this occurrence, then perhaps we could have seen his beautiful blue eyes dripping with glittering droplets of ocean water. That would have been a sight to see.

Suffice to stay, this poor child was baffled by the absence of the entirety of his clutter treasury.

He looked down, seemingly having lost interest. Despite his expressionless features, he was endlessly curious about this, one particular point especially.

Exilis was gone.

The single sentient piece in his collection, his sword. It was possessed by a human soul long ago, having somehow gained enough power to slice a powerful magician into potato chips with a wave of his nonexistent hand.

It being the sole possessed object in his collection was not anything significant. It was only after he permanently signed the sword as his bound weapon did he realize how annoying it could be. Unable to possibly handle another Exilis, the sword had remained the "prized piece" of his collection for the longest time.

The sword was a chatterbox, to say the least. He'd expected nothing short of an angry rant after sleeping for so long.

But everything was silent. 

Naturally, there was no answer to this besides the sword being stolen along with everything else.

But the potato chip slicing was no exaggeration, Exilis was indubitably powerful. For someone of that level, of that character, to be stolen, was what truly intrigued him.

There was a soft mutter within the dark cave.

The words, "Strange." could be made out.

The mutter had come from the sole figure within the cave, of course. 

But hearing the ice cold tone would make you doubt your ears. Surely it'd come from somewhere else, right? It was hard to believe such a delicate looking youth could speak in such a heartless voice.

Had there been anyone here, the harmless impression the boy gave off would shatter instantaneously. 

And rightfully so.

This ‘boy’ was the God of Magic.

Self proclaimed time-itself year old, Jaylin, had awoken from his long slumber.

This man, likely the strangest of the three high gods, was currently wondering who in the gods decided to rob him senseless.

 

 

 

4