Chapter 1 rebirth
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instead of walking she stood at the cliff looking at her father and his men as they urged her to return to them by the cars. The road wasn’t really too far, this was after all a tourist attraction. Yet on this sunny day it was empty on this very day. Instead Yang Xue was pissed at her father for cornering her. First was how he used her half sister like a toy now he wants her to get married to some rich guy who she didn’t even love.

“Xue come back to us.” (Yang Feng)

“Which part of me wants to go back to you. Whom poisoned mother to death for heritage money and used my sister like a puppet. She’s a drug addicted girl who can’t even live without using drugs now. And she can’t even remember about me.” (Yang Xue)

“Really it wasn’t that bad. She at least listened half way to my orders.” (Yang Feng)

“I will not listen to you.” (Yang Xue)

Her back against the cliff but her eyes never left her father and his guards. Her long wavy black hair flowed in the wind. An oppressed princess of some rich family who doesn’t even have her freedom out of 5 kids. My younger sister who’s only 12 years old whom I and mother also hid from father. We did tell her about how insane father was 5 years back. So she should be living her double identity by now. She’s now 17, I did message her everything father did before this and destroyed all messages traced to me.

A smile came upon Yang Xue face. Her father would never know since her and her mother faked her sister’s death. She can get revenge for her and the other 2 older sisters. In all their family had 7 children. Her 2 older half sisters, her younger half sister, her and 2 eldest half brothers. Then there’s the youngest sister whom they had to hide from her father and her brothers. 5 girls and 2 guys makes all the children in his so called family.


Instead she looked at her father with a wry smile. She knew she’d be cornered one day but didn’t expect it to be like this.

“Xue tell me this who did you send our information to.” (Yang Feng)

“Really, you ask me this.” (Yang Xue)

“All I got from my man is you paid someone and that person is dead.” (Yang Feng)

“A false lead? You’re asking me the wrong one.” (Yang Xue)

“How is that a false lead, tell me what you told that man.” (Yang Feng)

Instead Xue Yang smiled as she stepped backwards one more step as she fell off the cliff. The only regret she had was that she couldn’t be with her mother for the rest of her life. At least she made sure her younger sister who had used her mother’s last name would be safe. Long Yu, she should know how to take care of things. Her sister who’s name meant Jade. Which they sister’s dearly cherished. Her eyes closed as she saw the waves crashing towards her.

She wasn’t really surprised when she felt the water engulfing her longs as the waves crashed her into the rocks below the cliff. Her breath was quickly consumed after she crashed into the rocky wall with waves. Her broken body couldn’t stand it but she didn’t fuss either. The ice cold waves penetrated her body as she slowly lost consciousness.

Her bracelet that her grandmother gave her had a faint glow. Before she lost complete consciousness into the waves.

“Find her, if her body is dead or a live I want to explain to the other family. It’s not our fault. She did this herself.” (Yang Feng)

Which Yang Xue came to she was confused at where she was. Her age was 2 years old currently in a little girl of the Shen family. She was surprised by the memories she currently has from just crossing over. Shen Yun, the youngest daughter of noble family. The current era was similar to the warring states. But she was reborn in the body of a branch family. Her mother was gentle but had a weak body.

“Yun Yun, where are you.” (Hua Meng)

“I’m in here.” (Shen Yun)

The maid that came in was the one from my memories. She doesn’t neglect me nor does she favor me. She’s been with the former owner since she was little. AnnoYung as it is me having to reduce myself to a 2 year old isn’t funny. I was originally 30 years old before this.

“Mistress is calling you.”

So now you sound formal. Really only time you’d go into polite speech is when it involves my mother. To whom this owner of the original body only met twice. The maid is carrying me as she walks to my new mother. Oh yay me I just hope they don’t notice anything strange about me. Oh is that an archery range I see as we’re passing by. But what’s with all this stiff robe like clothes. I’d rather modern clothes than these traditional clothes. And how’d I coop with all this crossing over thing blame my best friend. She’s an light novel addict and shut in. Well she does write novels online too.

But really this genre isn’t my thing. Also why does the bracelet on my wrist look familiar. Oh yay me, not I want to dig a hole and hide for my stupid self. I’m guessing the bracelet brought me here. It’s a red jade like bracelet. But the feeling of it seems different from jade. Wearing it can make you feel calm. Not that I’m disturbed at this moment with the bracelet letting out something similar to a heart pulse. I’ll ignore it at the moment.

We arrive in the Spring Flower courtyard. From what the name says on the board. It's gonna be my first time seeing ‘her’ mother for the first time. Oh yay (sarcasm) hopefully she doesn’t point anything out even if she hasn’t seen her daughter a lot of times.

“Menger put Yun  down.”

When she put me down I saw a pale woman with bright Phoenix eyes as clear as water. Her body carried an elegance you’d only find in someone who was a higher position. So that being said why was she here in this family who’s lower than her status.

“Menger you can now leave us.”

Hey don’t dismiss the maid without warning. What is there that you don’t trust her who’s been by our side since I don’t know how long.

“Sorry Yun, remember this is my fault. Your life of hardship is my fault. I’m Bai Lan. My father is the former general of the Jiang Empire. The famous general Bai Ning. Your real family name is Bai Yun.” (Bai Lan)

 

You had to give me a bomb didn’t you, is this the cliche bandits are actually officials from this empire trying to find us. I’m as confused as any other person, I just came to and judging from the script scenario my friend told me when the parent or relative says that in ancient times similar to warring states it means we’re found. Which means fuck my life.

 

“We’re in the neighbouring enemy’s country. In Wei empire which our enemies just found us two days ago. Yun, you will have to run with me. They’re raiding the main house and this branch house as an excuse to make an example for them for sheltering me.”

 

Yet nothing rings a bell aside from the Wei empire mentioned but I’ll leave that be. Since she hasn’t exactly given me a history lesson either. I’m what like only a few years old over on this end now you expect me to run away. I’m only 2 years old for crying out loud. How is a 2 year old supposed to run from officials that came for us.

 

“My father and the family is already dead due to the peace treaty and being sold out by the emperor of our own country.” (Bai Lan)

 

“Mother, what of you.” (Shen Yun)

 

“Actually your real father is Long Feng, he’s the prime minsister in the Yu empire. But that is too far from here. I was visiting father when the orders for execution happened.” (Bai Lan)

 

Talk about bad luck one after another, there’s also barely any memories of those events she’s talking about which means she probably visited when I was a few months old. Oh joy not, I didn’t want this trouble at all. Rather I could hear the screams outside now. My mother picked me up without another word and I’m sure I don’t even know the history of this new world. 

0