Prologue: The Recreation of Chaos
30 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world is amazing, filled with mystery and beauty, each years are difference, modernization is the key to make thing more easier, but that time is also the the time where destruction happen, trees get destroyed, air and water being polluted, causing the beautiful creatures to run on a safer place, and that is also a cause why hidden mysteries are being unfolded, this makes things even more complicated. Scientists and and Archeologists tries to discover its hidden secrets while others only try to steal things for wealth, this makes the beliefs even more complicated, they say that it was a message from the gods, some say that there are other worlds and dimensions, scientists also tries to prove there was a warp hole that can travel through time.

From the wood, to stone, to metal, to science and electricity, to machines, it all comes by stages and different times. Fantasy is real from reality, but the world just don't have the guts to accept it, from dragons to giant serpents, only extinction is the only word why it is all gone.

In the World of Mortal, let's head to the World of Unknown.

Hargagon: Arcánus! What are you doing!

Hargagon, one of the Guardian God, he wear a tattered robe and covered in dark iron armor, he walk on a path of stone slabs toward a woman who's name was Arcánus.

In front of them was a broken ark made out of stones and has a glowing gem attached from the top of the ark with a shaped of an orb, it was glowing gray.

Hargagon: Tell me now! Or I'll force you to stop!

Arcánus: Why are you like that? Don't you know that it is our duty to restore all the things that can't be restored?

Hargagon: You don't have the permission from all of us!

Arcánus: It's changed, I'm no longer one of you!

Hargagon: Then I don't have to hold back.

Hargagon lift his giant war hammer and charge toward her.

Arcánus: Pathetic.

An orb made out of dark smoke and a glowing neon green inside of it, it dash towards Hargagon, he dodged it, but it just turned back and strike him from behind.

Hartshorn: Arg! What kind of magic is this? This isn't you!

Hargagon kneeled from the ground because of the pain, Arcánus looked at him, she lift her arm and open her palm pointing at Hargagon.

Haragagon: What are you doing!?

Arcánus: Stay... away... from my bussiness.

She cast the same magic but it was much bigger, she hit him on the head and Hargagon was blown away. Arcánus continued to build the ark using huge tree folks and and dark human formed shadows like a peasants.

Aránus: I'll take revenge, after two hundred years of waiting, how's your new Fallen Weapon Wielders that will try to kill me? And that damn Blood Seeker, her children won't last because of her fault, and they say that there was a threat coming to kill me as well? Then, I'll try to kill her first. This is my payback time you damn heroes!"

0