Chapter 1: Amnesia
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man's voice: Oi, are you awake boy? 

Guy's voice: Shut up beast man! He's gaining back his consciousness. 

Girl's voice: Shh! He's awake because of you two! 

The boy open his eyes as he groan because of the pain from his heads. He was laying from a bed, he looked from the right, he saw a girl with pink hair, yellow eyes, white robe like priest and holding a book, he then looked from the frot and saw a guy with a green clothe, blond hair, green eyes, wielding a iron bow and a quiver from his back, he then turned from the left, a muscular man, wearing a sleave less leather shirt, he has white brown hair, brown eyes and wields a large war axe.

He looked at his body, he wears a gray sleeved jacket with two strip line from the neck to his arms each side, a white plain t-shirt in the inside, he wear a pants and white shoes. 

Girl: I'm glad you're alive, I thought you died from falling or eaten by beasts. 

???: Where am I?

Man: We found you near the Forbidden Mountain, you we're lying there with your daughter trying to wake you up. 

???: Daughter?... Arg! 

Guy: Hey hey, don't think too much, you just recovered just now, take a rest for a while. 

???: where am I? 

Guy: We are currently in the Village of Hargold, this is the closest village we can take you for now. 

Girl: Do you know your name?

???:..... No.... Dang! 

His head start to hurt as he tried to remember, he see flashing lights are appearing everywhere and heard a voice saying "-Lien!" and it stopped. 

He hit his head trying to stop the pain, after the pain faded, he looked at the girl. 

??? : I think my name was Lien, or not.

Girl: So we'll call you Lien.... for now. But do you where you from? 

Lien:... No

His eyes looks pale and hard to express, his face doesn't make any sign of emotion. 

Girl: What kind are you? 

Lien: What do you mean, I am me.

Girl: No, are you a demon? Demi human? Angel? Or a Human? 

Lien: What do you mean? There's only one living- Arg! 

His head was aching again but even more painful, his vision became dark and more like a blind, but in his physical appearance, his eyes are still fine. 

Girl: Hmm, weird, are you a slave? Prisoner? Or being isolated?

Lien: What are you talking about?! Are we at space? Moon? 

Girl: Seriously! 

Guy: Talia, you shouldn't force someone who just woke up from a deep coma.

Lien: Wait, coma? 

Guy: You were asleep for two weeks now. 

Man: We thought you were dead when the time we saw you there, but thanks to Talia, you were just unconscious, we send you to this house to take a rest, we can't left you because you daughter might get in trouble if we left, so we decided to wait until you wake up.

Lien: Who's Talia? 

Guy: She was the girl in the right that was forcing you. 

Guy: ...Hey, are you can you hear me?

Lien: Yes

Guy: Do you see us?

Lien: No.

Lien was looking straight with no expression, he was breathing hard due to pressure and fear.

Guy: What do you mean you can't see?

Lien: Please, help me, I can't see a thing, it is all black.

Lien couldn't drop a single tear from his eyes and starts to lay down at the bed, trying to feel his surroundings.

Guy: Just relax for now, it must be your stamina is still recovering, don't worry, it'll be fine, I hope. 

Talia: Where do you live? 

Guy: Shut up Talia!

The guy sigh. 

Guy: So, tell us everything you know, but don't push yourself.

Lien down his head on the pillow and relaxed, after a few seconds, he looked at a straight direction consciously and think. 

Lien:..... Hmm.... I able to speak and think, which means I still got the general memory, but my memories are getting scrambled.

Guy: Where's his daughter anyway?

The guy wasn't listening the time he asked for it and change the subject. 

Man: I think we should give him some space. 

Talia: I will go find the girl outside, must be playing around. 

Lien: Wait, you did tell me that I have a daughter, where is she?

Mam: She was so scared when we first time saw you two, I thought you were siblings, but when I heard her saying "Papa Ien" that time, I didn't expect fro you to have a child with your age. 

Lien's head started to get evn more painful like his head was getting crushed by a rock, he saw a chichen wired door and a voice of a little girl was heard saying "Papa Ien!" the door didn't open but he saw a huge flash of light that is hard enough to blind you. After the flash, he can see now, he saw Talia and the rest. 

Guy: But you're blind. 

Lien: Not anymore. 

Guy: Oh, I think that you're streght is gaining back.

Lien sit from the side of the bed and lower his feet and touched the wood floor.

Talia hold Lien on his shoulders and pushing him down. 

Talia: You should take a rest for now, forcing yourself in physical will both hurt your body and mind. 

Guy: Now you're getting worried.

Talia was so fast that she flashed towards the guy and slapped him and came back after a second. The Guy's face was swelling from the pain. 

Guy: What the hell was that for!

Talia looked at him with a scary face.

Lien still forced to stand, after he stands, he didn't groan from pain, he didn't feel any broken or fractured bones, he breathe normally and look around. 

Talia: That's weird. 

Lien: What weird?

Talia: You don't feel any pain? 

Lien: No. 

Lien walk forward and no single sign of pending bones.

Talia: Can you jump? 

Lien jumped repeatedly to prove that he didn't feel a pain. 

Talia: Maybe you were just laying down the grass than falling down the mountain, well, you're still in good condition. I'll be going and get your daughter. 

Lien hold Talia's hand to stop her from walking. 

Lien: Take me with you outside, I want to see her with my own eyes.

Talia: If you say so. 

Lien slowly walk towards the door as he tried to think his past an dlos memories. What happened to him, what's the reason why he was unconscious for the past week? Will he able to remember his past?

0