Prologue
1.3k 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slamming sounds could be heard in a dim-lighted room. A surprisingly medium sized guy could be seen sitting infront of the screen that's located in the middle of the room with the word "fatality" written in the center. reflected on it, is a face with no defining features except for the eye-bags underneath his eyes.

“man, full auto Jacqui sucks. He muttered” this will be his last game for the night. Sleeping early today is something that he couldn't miss. No one could resist 8 to 10 hours of blissful sleep with no loud noise coming from next door to disturb them. Who in their right mind would?

“Tuesday's are soooooooooo, nice! Ughhhh” he said while stretching. His nice mood. however, was ruined. Once a scream from outside reached his ears. Finally back to reality and capable of analyzing his surroundings he noticed that the window curtain was dyed in a crimson color by presumably, the light outside.

Now, what does that mean? He does not know. Better check just to be safe. Regret soon followed his actions. People were running in panic everywhere! Some of were running after others, a few were trying their best to break into houses, and the rest were people with veins visible on their pale skin that acted and looked like zombies some were eating corpses and the rest are joining the city wide game tag. Oh yeah, the buildings in the area were also slowly getting engulfed in flames.

huh, neat. A new movie? the guy thought. Until a metal cable found its way on the wall above him. Breaking it and getting debris to fall on his head.

“welp, the world's fucked. Sucks that I'm going to die a virgin though. Might as well go outside and commit suicide by the hands of a zombie.” and with those words he did what any reasonable guy in the start of a zombie apocalypse would do. Grab the toolkit underneath his bed, breakdown any wooden object in his room with the exception of his bed and the circular cabinet like table where all of his gadgets reside in. And barricade the door. He was done putting 4 layers of wooded barricade after 40 minutes or so

He did the job extremely quick thanks to the motivation that came from the other side of the door in the form of pounding.

Despite the lack of luxury to have a furniture to be stored on. The items were neatly organized on the floor. Comic books were laying down in the western side chargers and other miscellaneous items were located at the back of the cabinet-table. And along with the fridge "Alien" related items could be found on the east

The un-barricaded window provided a nice red lighting that liven's up the room. This tight and secure place could almost drown out the screams of terror outside

The resident of the place has already finished taking a shower to wash off the sweat on his body. Eager to play videogames till the last of his remaining days. Disappointingly, because of a power outage the machinery on his room no longer worked.

Taking out 1 of the remaining 6 energy drinks on his fridge which was now settled infront of his already barricaded door along with the other no longer functional gadgets. He was ready to look at the beautiful anarchy outside. Which can be perfectly seen from his window. But! right after taking out one of the potato chips from a container in the ground. He heard a girl's scream that seems to be pleading for help on the other side  of the door

“IF YOUR HUMAN SCREAM LOUDER!” he shouts

“IM HUMAN IM HUMAN! P-PLEASE HELP ME! M-MY BOYFRIEND H-HE SUDDENLY SPASMED A-AND ATTACKED ME! WERE NEIGHBORS RIGHT?! HELP ME PLEASE!”

Ah yes. Her. The annoying piece of shit that always hosts a party. AH YES. My circadian rhythm has been disrupted by you bastards! Even if this door isn't heavily fortified I would never let you in! Die!

“yeah, no. Fuck off. I already have put up 4 layers of wooden barricades and all of my furniture including my set up and bed infront of the door. Your nothing but an annoyance fuck off.”

“LET ME IN YOU FUCKING NEET! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ONCE I FIND MY WAY IN THERE IM GONNA STRANGLE YOU TO FUCKING DEATH!”

That was fast. And so, with those thoughts he left to take a look at the chaos outside from his window.

“zombies got attracted to my shout earlier huh? Or maybe hers? Meh! Who cafes anymore. Besides! those shouts turned to wails pretty quick the moment she got no more answers. She deserves to die. Stupid bitch

“zombies, a crimson-red sky, a girl crying in the hallway outside your room and chaos. Man, the apocalypse sure is filled with cliches huh?” he said as he took a sip from his energy drink.

31