Chapter 1
1.1k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“HELP! HELP!!” a panicked voice from the other side  of the door yelled. The reason for which, is most likely because the horde of zombies that keeps on getting attracted to her screams are coming here. The screaming got louder and louder. And soon, the pounding turned into desperate slamming. With all of it coming to a halt. The once annoying voice turned into blood gurgling screams, like her throat was ripped apart. The sound of slamming turned into screeches. It only continued for seconds before no noise littered the hallway.

Well, if you ignore the door slamming coming back and possibly the sound of flesh getting chewed on. Then yes, the hallway had no noise. The inhabitant on the other side of the door thought. He was already chugging down his 5th energy drink. Hoping to drown out the feeling of fear that's slowly enveloping him.

His heart began to beat faster as minutes passed. I AIN'T NO WUSS. He shouts internally. AND TO PROVE THAT I WILL TIE MYSELF UP!. And so he did. Now pumped up(and possibly diabetic) from 6 energy drinks he removed the both window curtains and bedsheets, took out all of his clothing and tied himself up. Regretting his actions, he tried to claw himself out of the clothing that he is wrapped around in. The adrenaline pumping on his veins only helped him cry stronger. In silence.

Just then, when he thought all hope was lost. The fridge opened up. Surprisingly, it's insides were lit up even when the plug is not on a socket(Ignoring the fact that the power is gone). What's even more surprising is the chicken egg that's slowly getting bigger. And as the tough shell is slowly turning into an elastic rubber the light that was now able pass through gave him a clear view of the yolk slowly getting limbs and a tail. The egg soon grew a hundred times it's original size got a greenish coloration with four connecting lines at the top. Confirming the guy's thoughts.

An ovomorph?  Im going to die like this?! THAT'S SO COOL! He thought to himself as his body was trembling while his groin was slowly getting wet. From excitement of course.

Sensing a host nearby, the egg slowly opened hatching a healthy face-hugger that jumped to an excited fanboy's face. Though, because of all the energy drink he chugged down along with his adrenaline rush. He only fainted for 13 minutes. Before once again waking with relentless excitement.

The sound of zombies pounding on his door however, caused him to panic. Sadly, he died of a heart attack before the chest-burster. Whom of which died along with him. could fully mature.

In order for atleast one of them to live both of their remaining life force mixed. Since the parasite's Life force originally belonged to him and his life force was stronger in the first place. The transfer that the system conducted, was successful not to it's original pawn, but to the suppose to be corpse that it will spawn in.

It's own personal system was given. Since the "pawn" has enough intellect to use it. Said system, popped up in the corpse's chest. Lighting it up with the words

[Hello! As you can see. Or not. You dont have enough life force! You will go into stasis till then. Your new body is a living battery that can hibernate for a long time(even as an infant) if it has an energy source that could constantly power it. Well, you're in luck! Mana has now been released in this world! Temporarily life force will be absorbed if other living organisms are around you. Hopefully you can live till you have enough to wake up! Goodluck]

[Title acquired : the system's pawn]

The unconscious and ungrateful bastard. Couldn't read the system notification due to being an ungrateful piece of shit. So he slept. For two years. That notification along with how to use the system was long gone. He'll wake up confused. Heh. Bastard

A lot of things were swept up in the passage of time. Including this now abandoned complex getting dilapidated. But due to the mana around the area the plants grew faster than ever which somehow prevented the building from crumbling down along with covering both the road and surrounding areas. But the location of the building was soon found out by a scout from a tribe in the surrounding area. The chieftain of the tribe along with his daughter went to join the exploration team on their endeavour.

31