Chapter 6
685 7 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creakkkkk...Creakkkkk....Creakkkkk

They aren't falling? That's strange... I didn't make a mistake did I? I thought whilst caressing the thinned out floor. Clearly there isn't anything wrong with the trap. So what gives? Well now that I think about it even more didn't that guy not Only shout but also opened fire? Focusing my senses to the source of the noise also indicated that the one who is currently walking above me came from the opposite direction of my prey. Whelp. Their fucked aren't they? And so am I. Zombies are still a nuisance. System, can I kill them?

[Of course you can. In moderation.]

That settles it. Crawling out of the entrance and going back to the hallway would have lit up my nerves before I turned into a Xenomorph since I hate going back and forth especially right after I have committed and spent a long time on one task. That title makes a massive difference huh? It didn't take long for me to find them. Since I can apparently sense the disturbance that the gunshots produced on the air. Pretty convenient I might say.

Unlike before, the guy that was with the other guy I killed wasn't scared. He's pretty experienced once it comes to this type of stuff huh? But I really wanna see him scared again... the look on his eyes as he looked at me in fear along with the way his face spoke out I'm sorry every time a bullet entered Quez filled me with a sense of fulfillment and great ecstasy! Oh how badly I wanna see it again.

I really do, trust me. I really, REALLY wanna see those expressions again. But, a bunch of nuisances are currently occupying you. Kill them quickly for me ok? Like a maiden in love, I really wanna be alone together with him again. I want him to see his face as I cocoon his friends or possibly even family. I wanna see it when they scream as they get digested and turned into food for the growing egg! AHA-shriekkkk. Oops. They all clearly noticed the brown alien standing there as they all tried to repositioned themselves between me and the zombies. Well, who cares they'll either be over-runned by or kill the zombies. Both of those outcomes are pretty beneficial for me anyway. I'll conveniently step in once they run out of bullets and capture them. System, do zombies give points?

[No.]

Too bad. I was about to become a millionaire.

...

They're still going at it? And the zombies just keep on piling up! What the hell? We're on the third floor. How does that work?! Did they just sit in the rooms without doing anything for two years?! Two?! These things are pretty damn patient! Wasn't their purpose to depopulate humans? Lazy bastards! As I mentally spewed out insults to the zombies I finally heard the noise that I had been waiting for.

Clack

Alright let's see what will happen to the perfect in and out coordination if one of you runs out of bullets! Let me see that face of despair! AHAHAHAHAHA

...

Nothing much apparently. They just gave the guy one of their cartridges each. And once he truly ran out of ammo he just took out his knife and gave a few risky stabs to the zombies that got close. I'm pretty sure it hasn't even passed an hour yet. Probably only a few minutes or so. The zombies are already thinning out! While there was still a few numbers of ammo strapped to their waists.  Maybe I should've have helped those zombies.

[I agree. Maybe you should have.]

Finally! You're back! I was getting really bored with no one to talk to. Especially when I waited underneath my trap! I missed you!

[I am flattered. But once again, I am an A.I. on another note, the shop has been implemented. Feel free to check it out!]

What kind of stuff is in there? How many?

[See it for yourself.]

[200 points]Shed - the user can shed their mesoskeleton once he receives enough damage (70%) the new layer of mesoskeleton will be tougher than the last giving the user half a tier worth of defense everytime he uses it.

[200 points]Shed - the user can shed their mesoskeleton once he receives enough damage (70%) the new layer of mesoskeleton will be tougher than the last giving the user half a tier worth of defense everytime he uses it.

Note: this skill could only be used once per day. No exceptions.

[70 points]Tail spikes - Grow retractable spikes in the spaces between your tail. Can also be ejected and used as a projectile.

[200 points]Energy Saver LvL 0 - Make your acid blood stronger to store larger quantities of energy.

Buy extra slot [100 points]

Points -

30

The shop will reset every 3 days(this will increase the stronger you get).

Aren't they too expensive? And what's with the shedding being used for only once a day? What the hell?

[They're gonna become much, MUCH more expensive soon. So don't whine about it now. Too keep balance.]

Bullshit. Anyways, I just need to get more points right? How much for turning these guys into eggs? What about eating them?

[50 and 30 but please take note that it will be subtracted by 10 be each time you receive points from the same action]

Bullshit! How am I supposed to get points then?!

[It resets everyday so dont worry.]

Oh, no, no, I'm not worried I'm pissed. Fix your damn system!

[No.]

Well, all I hear now are cracking sounds from the back of their gun hitting the zombies's skulls. Time to get some points.

20