Chapter 12
541 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That's quite a lot? Say system, How many of them can I kill? Is there even any punishment if I keep on killing them? If there isn't then what's the point of putting a limit?

[Currently there is no known punishment no. So I myself dont see the point in all of this. But just do it in moderation. After all this place isn't designed for you. In fact you were meant to defend this place from intruders. That was the job of the Xenomorph before you took control.]

Oh. Too bad then huh? Guess I'll just slaughter my way through! I've always felt some sort of comfort whenever I slice these things in half. I don't know why though.

[Probably because you're a psychopath?]

Shut up.

Alright Florentine we will forcefully make our way through them! So grab unto my back like it your life depends on it! Because it does!

“what took you so long mister? Did your girlfriend talk to you about the best course of action? I bet she didn't even warn you about the evolved zombies that's roaming around down there!” Florentine said whilst pointing out on the much. Much. More different zombies. Hell, that one has tree bark surrounding it. Cool. They dont stand out unless one points them out too.

Florentine! I said hold tighter! Why is your grip slowly getting loose? Dont blame me if you fall.

“of course I won't mister! And of course If you REALLY dont want me to fall then why dont you hold me? I bet you can't! And even if you dont. Of course I didn't really want to be held by you in the first place!”

Why are you still pouting? What made you like me in the first place! I'm supposed to be scary. Look at me. I clearly dont have skin. My exposed bones are suspiciously close to that of a human and yet I don't have any facial features. That's supposed to give you domestic fear and at the same time the fear of the unknown! That's two primal fears in one! Dont tell me that you're into that kind of stuff?

HMPH! YOU CLEARLY DONT UNDERSTAND ME! DONT YOU THINK THAT WERE A PERFECT MATCH BECAUSE OF OUR ABILITIES?! WHO CARES ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK ANYWAYS?! IF YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT that then... then... I'll gladly accept you mister... I will. gladly

What the hell? Dont cry on me you bitch!

”Then I won't!“ and as she said that she got off my back jumped down the improvised cliff landed safely because she somehow used her psychic abilities on her self. And ran off crying.

Holy shit. That was impressive! She even dodged zombie attacks while running it between their legs! Oi! Come back here! What the hell?! You'll die! What I said to her somehow made her run even faster. Kids.

[There is punishment if you dont protect her you know. The bracelet is clearly there. That means she still considers you her guardian. You better start chasing after her. If you dont want mortal wounds that even your shed is incapable of healing that is.]

What the fuck?! Isn't this too unfair?! I knew I shouldn't have followed her orders!

Unexpectedly the zombies started attacking me right after jumping down the edge. Leading to one biting me on my thigh. His mouth was now burned so that's great!

More zombies jumped at me simultaneously and due to my gigantic size of 7 foot I didn't have the luxury to dodge in such a cramped place. Especially if the main reason for that place being cramped is attacking you.

After hacking and slashing for some time. I got bored and and remembered I need to find Florentine so I decided to finally chase after her.

More time passed. With a lot more zombies dying. I got a stat boost. Indicating that some possibly fatal issues may have arrived at my doorstep.

Using my newly gained stat boost. I tore through the crowd of zombies just by running alone. Following the unusual vibrations that a crying child produces I arrived at my destination. A glowing door that has a barrier on it. No zombies could enter it for now. But cracks are slowly forming as they continued on scratching the barrier. That didn't continue on for too long though. As I immediately stopped their assault on the barrier.

And as the guardian of the child that produces the barrier I could freely enter and exit it. Opening the glowing door I found her crying. No, wailing?

The moment I got a step closer to her she lifted four of the chairs and immediately sent them my way. She was full of energy no wounds and yet the barrier activated? She even pounded my arms the when I lift her up. Which, to no surprise to me whatsoever I found a bite mark on the arm she had been hiding.

20