Chapter 14
542 8 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“WAIT PAPA NO!” My new wife said as she hugs me. “I'll die with him if you pull that trigger!” somehow, I'm thankful that I chose marriage I don't know what the she will tell her father if I didn't. I'll probably be hunted down till the end of time wouldn't I? Judging by how her father looks at me. That will probably still happen.

Florentine! Tell him that I mean no harm! Look at his eyes! He's gonna kill me if an opportunity presents itself! And tell him that I didn't force or control you into marrying me!

“dont you think you're missing the magic word mister?”

Please?

“close. But wrong! You're missing something.”

My wife could you please relay my message to my father in law? I would gladly appreciate it if our marriage lasts more than an hour. I said while putting up the best smile my body could give. I'm starting to think it's backfiring. Their fingers are currently on the trigger with a resolve of steel probably too. They have gone from stiff to grossed out.

“see? That wasn't so hard now was it?” she smiles back. “ papa, he says that he means no harm! Besides I'm his now!” her hand formed into her iconic peace sign as she finished saying the most easily misunderstood words that just went out her mouth. And misunderstood they did.

Bullets flew in my direction. Good thing that they stopped without even getting halfway through. While her companions were still having faces of confusion Florentine explained what the fuck just happened.

“He taught me how to do that papa! He can also do that! I bet he can even surpass the number of items I could control!”

Yeah, I totally could! Haha! Yep! I can! How many bullets are you suspending in the air right now? More than a hundred? Heh! Child's play.

...

“ok, so if what my daughter told me is correct. You're one of the old ones? And you used to live here? Right? Then what happened to all the others? Where did they go. They couldn't just die right? Especially your kin. The perfect organism was it? A fancy title if I do say so myself.” the now calm Ken Zensula said who, just like his daughter can also speak fluent English strangely enough. all 17 of us are currently in one of the building's dining hall. Him and I are talking. While the rest are either protecting him and Florentine who is now playing around with some scrawny guy, or looking out for any trouble that will come our way.

That would be correct. Well, you see. I'm the only Xenomorph left. I slept for two years straight. This is the condition of the place when I woke up. I do not know how and when we were wiped out. And thank you, I like my title too.

“so you probably know how to get up of the towers right? One of the tribes managed to make their automated lift work. You know how to fix them?”

You mean elevators? One of the buildings still standing is a miracle itself. Let alone a perfectly intact elevator. And no I can't fix them mainly because I'm not a mechanic. Too bad huh? By the way, how did you guys get your hands on guns?

“these things? We found them on armored zombies, underground houses and a building with the sigh called pollca written above it.”

Police station. What you just said does not explain all of the bullets located on your waists. There's probably more in your backpacks too. You can't get that many bullets from looting alone. So tell me, how?

“would you believe me if say along with food and more guns that they all come into existence every month?”

Before no. But I have no choice but to believe you now do I?

“I wanna ask you a more serious question now. You were located in the third floor correct? What happened to the team I sent there?”

I killed them. His gun was immediately raised and pointed at me when I was just at the word killed. And his men followed the actions their suppose to be chief.

“WHAT?! You killed them?! Why?!”

I had no choice. They clearly attacked me first. I replied Florentine was already beside me at this point.

“attack you first?”

Look at me. Dont you think I could easily be mistaken for a monster?

YOU are one. Your title says it all. I refuse to believe that your rings formed because of a mutual understanding. There was a motive behind them. And I'll make sure to know what that is.” there was still bloodlust coming from his direction. But since his daughter is right beside me. He and his men had no choice but to lower their guns.

“papa! I told you already! I gave consent!”

“YOU STILL NEEDED ONE MORE YEAR!”

papa” Florentine's acting was so good that if it wasn't the reason for the ring on my finger I'd probably believe her crying is genuine too.

“TSK! You! Bring us to their corpses! I dont care what's left of them. They could even be dust or nowhere to be found at all. Either way. Bring me to them.

16