Chapter 15
538 21 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You're doing great Matt! Keep going at it!” those are the words Florentine has been screaming for the past half an hour. Does she ever get tired?

Since the hallway was still somehow flooded with zombies we had no choice but to kill our way through. And being a 7 foot tall monster I was forced to go to the frontlines. My new "father in law" didn't think twice when he decided my role. I feel like I'm going to be in an extremely abusive relationship in the near future. That feeling is gonna turn into a reality if I don't do anything about my current situation. Not like I can. How the hell am I gonna beat these guys? The side that Florentine picks is the winner. So which means her father. She will probably pin me down using her psychic abilities while the combat team captures me. Which they will then proceed to lock me up in their basement for who knows how long. My guess is that she probably wouldn't pass that opportunity even though she said she wanted to elope.

Killing the zombies itself is pretty easy but their numbers are making it a hard! It's like they respawn or some shit. Probably the main reason too. There is no explanation on how this place can throw out this many zombies. And because my main way of attacking are slashing and shit I sustained quite a bit of damage. Acid splashes every time I move resulting in me being pretty far from the group. Fucking cowards.

...

After a long time slaughtering zombies we finally arrived at our destination. By now it's night time. As if us following a blood trail with a flashlight wasn't considered a scene from a horror movie then the one that followed when the door opened sure as hell is. The guys weren't even fully digested yet. Their heads were still and the remaining part of their body sticking out of the soon to be ovomorph. The faces of my companions sure as hell weren't happy when they saw what I did to their friends. Possibly even family.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO THEM!” Ken said. Unlike his daughter who was calm and couldn't hide her face of amusement and interest he was fuming. I shit you not. Fuming. I can see smoke leaving his nose. How the fuck does that work?

Dude calm down! I'm turning them into eggs! I need to repopulate my species too. I'm basically the only one left! Florentine's eyes always possess a look of disbelief whenever I say that. Does she still think that system is a living xenomorph? And my lover at that? The fuck? That's cool.

“Eggs?! This is how you make them?! Look at the suffering faces of my men! I'm not gonna let them suffer anymore!” he says as he makes a beeline for my soon to be children. CALM DOWN! FUCK! “move out of my way! Now!” DONT WORRY SHIT! ONE OF THEM WILL TURN INTO A QUEEN AN-

Splurt

“sorry mister. But papa's right. They have already suffered so much. It's the right thing to do to end it.” the culprit said in a rather proud manner.

My soon to be eggs were squashed by a pile of rubble, stabbed by a bunch of cables. And got obliterated by the gun fire. Ah yes. My future!

I wanted to kill them all so badly! Fuck! Die already! But I couldn't this group is way to strong for me to handle. But my plan on getting them all impregnated got ruined! FUCK!

“leave. Or you'll die. LEAVE!” a group of muscular men glaring at me with their leader screaming at me to leave was my cue. I'll wipe you pieces of shit out. Let me get the numbers up. Then we'll talk. I'll get you back one day. I cursed as I climbed out the window. It's all her fault. I thought. As I looked at the girl whose mouth was being covered by the scrawny guy in order to prevent her from screaming. She didn't use any of her psychic abilities to stop me. Instead I got a telepathic message.

Dont worry mister! I'll always wait for you! Ehehehehehe. Our village is located north from here! A large river is near it. You couldn't miss it! My arranged marriage partners will die in an accident! So dont worry about others taking my heart ok? I'll wait for you mister. If you dont come I'll find you myself ok? Bye bye! make sure that we meet again ok?

15