Chapter 42: Ferris Wheel (R-18)
6.2k 4 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, he was cut short from his wandering thoughts as a voice growled, "You had no right!"

Turning around, he saw Tonks scowling at him looking every part the Black she was as her hair was black as midnight and her eyes steel grey.

"You know glowering like that takes away from your beauty," he grinned at her, "try to smile some more," he advised.

"Shut it," the witch snarled.

"Okay," Harry said as he held his hands up, "what is going on with you, huh?"

Still giving him her snappish hard glare, he got no response from her, but he did not care as he just bulldozed over. "And I am not talking about whatever this is between you and her."

"Well, it's none of your business," she stated increasing her glare on him.

"It isn't," he agreed, whatever was going on between them, it was on them. He just did not want to see a catfight go down in front of him.

"Good," she said as she sniffed loudly.

"But I am curious to know why you have been avoiding me?" he demanded.

Staying silent for a long while, he expected her to give him no response until she uttered, "It was a mistake!"

"What was?" he asked as he had a growing suspicion of what she was talking about.

"That night," she simply answered as her eyes were hooded by her hair.

"Well if that is how you feel," he said as he did not want to linger on the topic any more than he had to.

"Yes, let's keep things strictly professional between us," and for a moment he heard her voice crack, but he really couldn't make up her expression with her eyes obstructed like that.

"Alright," he declared as he handled the reject better than he would have imagined since this was the first time that broke up with a girl in a sense. Without any more words exchanged between them, he walked on ahead and didn't see that heart broken look on her face.

Proceeding through the packed crowds, they made sure to stick together as it seem like everyone decided to come out of their tents and go about in the whole area.

Suddenly he felt someone's hand against the small of his back, turning around he saw that it was Lily who had a concerned look on her face. "I see that the two of you got into a small fight."

"Yea," Harry answered with a sigh.

"I did not expect that, you two looked awfully close," the busty witch noted.

Not wanting to draw her suspicion so as to keep his options open and not want to bring their sticky situation to light. He answered, "Yea that closest kin to you, always fighting and arguing."

Smiling, the witch seem to coming out of her shell of self-imposed misery, "Don't worry the two of you will make up."

"Hope so," he said with another sigh as he glanced over to the plucky witch. "So what do you do? You must have graduated Hogwarts if you had been in the same year as Tonks."

"I work in the Ministry of Magic," she answered as they finally reached the amusement park. There was a long line just to get into the gateway with showed how crowded the place was. Getting to the back of it, they carried on with their conversation to pass the long wait.

"Wow, the Ministry, I never pegged you as the bureaucrat type."

"Yea, that's me the public servant," she answered with a shrug.

"You mean the Wizengamot servant?" Harry posed with a grin. "Everyone knows that they are the ones that run the show."

"I guess you are right, but we are the ones who carry out whatever law or ruling they pass, whichever way we see fit."

Shrugging his shoulders in agreement, he could see her point. Musing out loud, "So which department do work in?"

"The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, I know its a mouth full," she said with a giggle. "I am the undersecretary for Ms. Roberts the Head of The Being Division."

"Wow, that a pretty high up position for someone that just graduated Hogwarts," Harry observed.

"Well..." she blushed.

"Hold that thought for just a moment," he said as it was finally their turn in the line. Quickly pulling out his magic wallet, he paid for the entry fee for all of them before the girls could even try to get their purses out, just like the gentleman he was. And it was no buggy for him even he was losing more money hand over fist before he could make it back.

Entering through the gates and into the amusement park, Harry spun around to face her again and got their conversation rolling again, "So you were saying?"

"I am ashamed to admit it," she said with a sigh as she got over it in their interim. "But I got the position thanks to my family."

"The Brown family," he said as he quickly pulled out the list of all the noble families in Magic Great Brain that he stuffed into his head. "Its a Baron house, right?"

"Yes," she said with a nod, "we are the lords of Summerfields."

"And your Firebelching and Thunderfury boars," he finished for her.

"Yes," she said as studied him close, "you know your houses pretty well."

"I do all I can to please," he answered with a mocking bow fro his waist.

"and quite the gentlemen, I see," she added in her whole mocking tone.

Smiling he turned to the group at large and asked, "Where would you like to go first?"

"The roller coaster!" Sally shouted which came to a total surprise to every.

"You heard the lady," he said as pointed in some general direction.

Coming to the amusement park was a novel experience for him since he really never went to one in his childhood thanks to the Dursely. But good riddance to them, since he did not have to see their faces again, and he can enjoy it with these lovely hot women.

From the few little he caught from Dudley when his parents always took him there at his demand, this magical amusement park was much different. Firstly it was operated with magic unlike the machines that muggle use.

He could see the enchantments built in the large contraptions and the runes. Still they or the muggles somehow got the idea from one another since rides were pretty the same.

When noon approached they headed over to the carnival and the fun just continued there. There were all kinds of food there some muggle like and other stage dishes only found in the wizarding world like cute sweets, block burgers that tried to bite you, and so much more.

All of them gorged themselves on the food as they tried out a little of everything all the stalls and carts had to offer.

Then it was back to the amusement park to try out its other attractions like haunted houses with real monsters. Or games that were actually real life and other attracts.

Before long, the sun was setting and the sky was starting to darken, called out everyone, "We got enough time for only one more ride."

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel," Lavender put in, "I heard that the view is just spectacular up there."

"Alright," Harry said, "the Ferris wheel it is."

Making it to their last ride for the day, the line for his one was much shorter than all the others as the hour was getting late and everyone seem to had out.

"What do you say to me and you share a ride?" Harry asked the busty witch.

"Tonks wouldn't want me getting close to you,"

"Why wouldn't she?" he asked a bit defensively as he thought the game was up.

"Well you are relatives and I don't she wants me part of any family of hers."

"Hey, I am responsible for myself, and Tonks has no say in the women I am interested in." Well now he did not have to limit himself to her anymore, there were after all many fishes in the pond and they all seem to be interested in him one form or the other.

"Alright fine," she said as she got in the Ferris wheel with him.

Soon they were picking off and were slowly going up into the air. "So..." he tried to began with, but he did not have any time to finish his sentence as the busty witch attacked his lips.

Moaning into his mouth as she enjoyed the taste of his tongue, she broke away for a brief moment giving him a chance to collect himself, and purred into his ear. "Don't say you want this when you made me ride along with you."

He couldn't deny she was right, it more like he was hoping this would be happening, but it fortune prick him if he would bulk when his luck came his way. Returning the kiss with the same force as their lips mashed as their tongues wrapped around each other, he reached over to those wonderfully large melons of hers.

Ever since he laid eyes on them, he had the burning desire to wrap his hands around them so now he took it. Letting them pop out of their confines, they bounced wonderfully in front of him and he wondered how she managed to get theses things inside without needing any help.

Reached to her back, he grasped her bra clad and let her bra down off her tits partially and played with her nipples for a few moment, his breath coming out unevenly as he molested them.

They were just as he imagined large, wonderful, and eye inspiring.

"You like mammy's breasts?" the witch asked in a sultry tone. Seeing the look in his eyes, she pressed them forward and brought his head forward, "You can enjoy them even if I don't have any milk in them."

Not needing to be told twice, Harry attacked them like a savage beast; mauling, groping, and kneading.

"Mmm," the witch moaned as she bite her finger to lower her sound. To add even more on her plate, he started grinding his cock against her panties and she soon found herself essentially straddling his cock.

Already he could feel at this point that it was not doing very well in the 'dry' department. If their clothing wasn't in the way, he would have already found his way into soaking wet cunt with his huge massive stood.

Unable to help herself, the older witch whimpered as he continued grinding, and bouncing her ever so slightly with his movements with her panty clad pussy pressing against his dick over and over again.

Uncalming him from her breasts, he looked at her in confusion and she just smiled at him as she snaked down until she was at his pants. Quickly they were off and his boxers were down to his knees with his schlong out in the open.

"Wow," she said breathlessly as she took in the massive thing. Slowly as if she wasn't believing it was real she reached out and grabbed it.

"Mm, go a little light," he advised with a grunt as she held it a bit too hard.

"Sorry," she whispered quickly, "I.... it just so big."

"Thanks, now are going to continue with what you had planned?" he asked as he laced his fingers through her hair.

"Oh, yes," she said as she had on a mischievies look on her face then began with moaning wantonly as she laid kiss after kiss along his shaft, stroking up and down with both hands and pressing her full, pouty lips to his throbbing, pulsating length where ever her hands were not.

Of course, the witch did not come down to his crotch level just to give him kisses. After a few moments, Lily leaned back just enough to plant her lips on the tip of Harry's member, with one last kiss she spread her mouth wide open and took his little brother into her waiting, hungry mouth.

Bobbing her head up and down on his cock, his prick throbbed inside of her mouth, and he groaned in enjoyment above her as he held tight to her head to steady himself. 

Not stopping there, Lily began to take his member deeper and deeper into her mouth. Soon her face ends up buried in against the base of his crotch with her nose pressing against his pubes and his ball sack smacking up against her drool-covered chin. Then her tongue starts to make movements inside.

"Aaa," Harry growls much louder as his eyes bulges a bit. Who knew that this would be the difference between someone with experience and those with none. He really has been living under a rock all his life if he never got to experience this. 

Before long he feels his release fast approaching, and grunts out loud, "I am coming!"

However Lily does seem to want to let go as she goes on as slobber collects on the witch's lower lip, dripping down onto her chain before inevitably falling onto her mostly exposed tits.

It proves too much for the wizard, and he cums right then and there, his seed exploding into her gullet and his seed overwhelms her entirely. She doesn't lose that sluty look, even as Harry's cum spills out of her nose and the sides of her mouths, painting the lower half of her face milky white with ejaculate.

When Harry finally pulls back out of the witch's mouth, Lily just grins, looking up at him happily and licking the cum from around her lips clean. "How did you like that, never something you experienced huh?"

Getting up, Harry was back to hard once again, "Why don't I return the favor huh?" he returned her question with one of his own.

Shrieking with joy as he pushes her onto the window, he nearly ripes her short shirt off then pulls down her soaking wet panty.

Grinding against her wet cunt to get her more hot and horny, Lily whines, "Put in already," then as an afterthought, "pleasssse~"

Not needing to be told twice, he finally slams it home inside of her cunt, forcing his messy length deep inside of her pussy. Lily's inner passageway could only be described as the best cunt he'd ever found himself inside. There was no way to even begin to describe the feeling of filling her, of being held by her as her insides clench down on Harry

Spearing her cunt with his thick cock, Lily began to cry out as she squirted a bit out.

He fucks her with long, deep strokes and Lily finds herself mewling happily in between cries of orgasmic joy.

"How do you like this?"

It's a rhetorical question, or at least it is to Lily who can't reply at all since she is too busy moaning as he forcing his dick way deep into her cunt while simultaneously reaching out and grabbing her enormous tits with both of his hands.

He outright mauls her big fat boobs as he pounds away into her cunt, and her eyes roll up in her head. He could tell that she was at the verge of cumming, so to help her along he filled her up as he went even deeper and was soon banging against her womb.

Shuddering, a climax rips through her body as her tunnels clump down hard on him and the floodgates are released.

Carrying on as if nothing happened he slammed home into Lily's cunt harder and harder and harder.

"Slow down~" the witch tried to command, but she wasn't in control anymore. No it was him and his pace quickened beyond its original level and then faster, soon he is rapidly fucking her faster than she could have ever imagined.

A low keening sound left her throat as her tongue hang out of her mouth. Her body shook violently that only he held her upright. Letting her drop, he stood above her in a standing Leap Frog position and fucked in stance like two dogs would.

Running his hands down her buttocks, his fingers dig into her shapely behind and Harry squeezes at her ass cheeks for all its worth as he forces himself to ride him even harder, and faster.

In this new position, Harry has more leverage. He's not quite stopped each time he pounds an orgasm from the witch, but he is still significantly slowed down by her clenching, squeezing cunt walls.

With a loud shout that should have been heard by all for miles around, her inner passage clings down on him, squeezing down on his cock in such a way that Harry can't hold back anymore.

With a growl, Harry cums inside of the with. His seed spills forth into her womb without pause and he paints her inside walls white with his cum. His hot, sticky ejaculate fills her to the brim as he let loose ever single coil of rope into her.

Popping out of her, he drops down on to his with, taking deep breaths in and out.

Lily also finds some way to get bac to her seat with a struggle and they sit there facing each other.

In her disheveled state, she requests  "Come to my tent tonight." 

With a silent nod, there is no way he would miss another spicey session. Finally, their ride finally nears its end.

Collecting themselves as best they could, they rearrange their clothing using a bit of fixing charm here and there plus some cleaning charms thrown in for sure.

Then they step out of their ride and back with the girls.

------------(BONUS CHAPTER) 

In the dead of night, Harry made his way back to the Brown tents. Stepping into the one that belonged to Lily, he wade through careful walking into a whole house with everything from kitchen appliances to a queen-size bed in the center. 

"I see that you came," a sultry voice called out as Harry quickly turned to in. On the bed was Lily in her birthday suit, as her har red nipples stuck out and her clean-shaven pussy glistened in the lamplight. 

Taking a deep gulp, Harry had no words to express himself. 

"What are you waiting for?" the witch asked as she beckoned for him with her finger. "I am feeling lonely tonight. Why don't you comfort me, Sir~"

-----------(Check out Patreon for bonus content!)

Many thanks to all my patrons that made this possible: MrKristoffer1994, Greenboy676, Eddie McBride, Rob Will, john conway, Stephen Walls II, Frodo the Fourth, Osmund Okorie, zatsuke, Tyler H, anthony corcoran, Amelgar, Keelan Jurek, callum nowlan, Herbie Taylor, abdi omar, Jonny Sanchez, william Wallace, Glader, carl hoffmen, Didier omba, Kushar Dipesh, Ty Moore, Cimmerian, Luke Jespersen, Time Long Gone, Daniel mulry, Kevin Mason, robert hernandez, Elijah Rabren, WorldMonarch, Hunter Joseph, Julio Hernandez, Vortex, Nitrogue97, drefly13, Patrick Wishart

<<<<<<<<<<{ My Patreon }>>>>>>>>>>>>>

90