Chapter 43: Double Team (R-18)
5.9k 7 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking up the next morning, Harry felt a form laying across his broad chest. Looking down he saw Lily who was happily nestled on top off him with a smile on her face.

Seeing how happy she was as her face glowed brightly, he remembered their wild night together. Reaching over, he patted her softly on the head as she dozed off in her sleep. Getting up from the bed, he started putting on his clothing.

He did not want to be missed back at his tents or questions would be raised that he would be in a pickle to answer.

Reaching the tent flaps, he was about to leave until a voice called out, "Already leaving?"

Turning around, he saw that Lily was up and about as she stretched in her bed and gazed up at him.

"I got to head back," he said as he pointed outside, "or my presence would be missed."

"Come on," she said, "just stay for a little while, I could treat you to my specialty," she said as she smushed her breasts together in a tempting manner.

That really did not help his morning wood as it throbbed in wanton desire, a part of him really wanted to jump back into the bed, but the more rational part of him knew that he had to control himself.

"What if I call a rain check on that later?" he asked, making a compromise with himself.

"Fine," she said as a disappointed look flashed across her face, "tomorrow it is!"

"Thanks," he said as he walked back to her and gave her a sensual kiss. "I will be holding you to that promise."

"Mmm, now I can't really wait," she purred as she waved him off as he left the tent.

Walking into the misty morning, the sun was barely up and the campsite was quiet as a pin drop silence. Heading back to his own tent, Harry came up on to their spot and tiptoes inside the tent he shared with Tonks.

Thankfully, Tonks didn't seem to stir awake as he made it to his bed and got under his sheets. However, he did not know how wrong he was, not moving an inch Tonks's eyes snap open and she listened as he rolled around his bed and finally dozed off to sleep.

------------------------------

Yawning awake, Harry could feel the bright rays of the sun pecking through the tent flap. Turning around, he saw that Tonk's bed was already empty, flipping over his sheets he jumped out of bed feeling fresh and new.

Smelling the scent of food coming from outside his stomach growled in complaint telling how hungry it was after his strenuous night with Lily. Following his nose, he came to their clearing where Remus was cooking some food over the fireplace while Sirius sat to the side nursing a massive hang over. Tonks stood to his side force feeding him some stinking concoction that he could smell from all the way over here.

"How was last night?" he asked as he sat down on a log and served himself some food. He did not see his godfather or Remus when he was sneaking out to do more secretive activities.

"I do not regret a moment of it," he growled as he held his temples.

"We went out drinking, and he found that as an answer to go wild and drink himself into a super," the werewolf answered with a shake of his head.

"Where have you been, Harry?" Tonks asked in an innocent tone.

"Nowhere," he quickly answered, to fast in fact that he had to sound suspicious.

"Come on," Sirius said, "he was having some late night fun, huh! Going to the bonfire, sneaking in some drinks."

"Yea, that was it," he said with a weak smile. "That is exactly what I was up to."

Saying nothing, Tonks just stared at him with a blank expression.

Suddenly getting up, "Well I need to be going, got a lot to do today and appointments to keep up with."

"I will come with you," Tonks declared as she too got up from her seat. "We will be having loads of fun!"

--------------------------------------------------

With a whole day of fun, the girls and Harry went off to see the menagerie. There dozens of different collections of animals to see from right in Great Britain including a Skog, some kelpies, a chimera, merman, and even a Hippogriff thrown in.

There were also creatures from all over Europe with some he never seen or heard about unil today. To beyond the Atlantic in the U.S and Canada, to Mexico and the Amazon Rainforest. To Africa from Egypt to Somalia to South Africa. To the Middle East, India, China, Australia, and every other magic country in existence.

Just feasting his eyes on them was opening doors to whole new worlds. He did feel bad about them being trapped in cages, especially the Hippogriff as he could feel its misery rolling off it in waves, but humans have always been selfish creatures, putting their enjoyment above all else.

After that was done and said it was the rituals going on. A large portion of land was resolved for in as any one could walk in and participate in any ritual going on. Plus there were large tents set up one by one for more secret rituals.

Harry was on the edge of participating in any of that sort of stuff since he remembered very well the three rituals he had done, and how fricking painful they were. 

However the girls were able to talk him into it, and he just couldn't help it walking hand in hand with them to participate in one. Nevertheless it turned out fine since these were quite tame compared to the ones he did.

Going on to do a Sun Blessing ritual that healed all wounds under the bright rays of the sun, he also did a Land Commune where they communicated with the land spirits all around.

Plus they topped it off with a really powerful ritual called All-Speech that a hundred or so witches and wizard took part in and it granted the participants the ability to communicate in all common human languages.

Now he could proudly say he was able to talk to anyone from all over the world! Thanks all in part to this neat little handy ritual that basically translated his word to the person in his or her language. 

This would really come in hand in this place where wizards and witches from all over the globe came to, and it also must be why this ritual was happening constantly.

[A/N: I wanted to do a chapter of Harry freeing the Hippogriff and doing a secret ritual, but some of you want to hurry it along. But if you guys want some side stores please tell me in the comment section. I would love to do it!]

Before long the hour was getting late, saying goodbye to everyone especially Lily who had fingered at one point in their day. Then she retired the favor by sucking him off in some corner.

During all that sexual innuendos, he had the feeling that somebody was watching but didn't see anyone so he just shook it off. Heading back to his tents, he saw that Sirius and Lupin were once again not back yet even at this very late hour.

Shaking his head as he imagined that they would be out partying or most likely only Sirius, he heading into his tent for a good night.

He wasn't surprised to see Tonks there when he entered, they did split up early when he stayed back a while to talk and flirt around with the girls at the disapproving look of Hermione. It was like she was his mother, disapproving at his bad behavior!

However what he was surprised to see was how little clothing she was wearing. She wasn't naked per say, but she was awfully close to it with her tank top that barely even covered her shoulders and breasts which were more massive then usual he noted. Plus her panty which showed well most of her ass and all of her legs.

Averting his gaze as best he could, Hary was feeling unsure of himself, women were so hard to understand. She made it clear yesterday to keep it all professional between them yet here she was putting a show for him. Did she want to attract his gaze, but why?

"Is it just me or is it hot in here," Tonks asked out loud to no one in particular as she started to air herself. Unable to turn his gaze away as her boobs bounced up and down, and some of her nipples showed, he awkwardly coughed into his hand when she turned her gaze to him. 

There is no way she could say anything to him, it all her fault for getting him all hot and bothered. 

That is why it came to him as a total surprise when she innocently asked, "Why don't you take off some of your clothes Harry to cool off?"

"I am fine," Harry waved it off, but she came upon him and forced his shirt off leaving him bare chest. The only dignity he had remaining was that he held on tight to his pants, making her unable to remove it. 

"Come on," she said as she hiccuped out loud, and finally Harry noticed that she was drunk as he felt the fire whiskey from her breath.

"Okay, okay, " he said, "you are drunk and you just need to sleep it off."

Stopping with her pulling, she remained silent for a long while and for a moment there he thought it was done and said until she asked, "Why her?"

"Why who?" he repeated, not understanding a single thing she was talking about. 

"You know what I mean," she growled, "why did you have to sleep with that BITCH!"

"Oh," he simply said as everything finally connected.

"Is that all you have to say?" she demanded as she nearly throttled him. 

"Yes, that all I have to say," he shouted with the same amount of heat in his voice. "You made it clear that anything between us is off! Now you can come here and tell me who I get to sleep with or not when you kicked me to the curbside."

"I would have had no problem if you got on with anyone except her!" 

"What now?" he asked, as he did not want to do this with her.

Before he knew it she was kissing him, and he was kissing her right back with the same amount of force. "I will make you forget all about her," she snarled. 

Soon she was snaking down on to her knees and this time pulled off his pants with no resistance to from him. Then she had his boxers out as his hard cock nearly smacked into her as it popped out of its confines. 

Staring up at it for a long moment, she finally reached out to grab it and muttered to herself, "I still forget how big it is. I still can't believe I had this inside of me!"

"Well you best believe it," Harry bantered with her, "It will be going right back into your snatch soon enough." 

Smiling at him, for the first time in long days, she began to lick his cock with her long wet tongue.

Worshiping his giant schlong as she licked and lapped and even nuzzled it as well, she went down to his balls and even slurped it up. 

Watching as she lavished his cock with praise via her tongue, Harry reached over to her breasts and began to work her nipple in between his fingers.

Immediately he was rewarded by a loud moan from her lips as her mouth opened wide as the sound leaves her throat. Grinning wickedly, Harry cranks up his molestation efforts, outright squeezing her tits one after another. 

Graduating from cock licker to cock sucker, Tonks began to take his whole length into her mouth.

Bobbing her head up and down his shaft as muffled moans drifting out of her mouth, Harry let out a happy sigh. 

“That’s a good girl," he called out "but why don't you try to take more in?" he asked as he saw two-thirds of his length was still left out of the party.

Slowly but surely, she forced herself to take every last inch of his massive shaft into her mouth and down her throat. All the while he egged her on with, "Yes, all the way, come on. I know you can do it," 

“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”

Gagged and choked on his member as began to face fuck, it was messy and Harry didn't help it along as he began to rail into Tonk's throat even harder using his hips. 

"I am about to cum," he groaned as at this point it was too much for him. 

Popping his cock out of her out, Tonks gave it a few stokes and grinned up at him. "That not going to happen, sweetheart, I want your seed inside of me."

Snaking up his body, Harry got ready for what was about to happen as she lined his cock up with her dripping wet cunt her feet on either side of her body. However just then someone walking into their tent. 

"Lily," Harry said in surprise as he did not expect her visit at all. But then, he was interpreted as Tonks speared herself onto his shaft in one single motion. 

Both of them moaned at aloud at the on rush of pleasure, with Tonks especially having a wide grin on her mouth. Looking at her old friend with an especially vicious grin, she asked, "What did you think you could steal him from me too?"

Moving her hips as she slowly but surely, slide up and down, doing the splits and going spread eagle, Harry tried to stop her as he grabbed her ass, but his efforts were half-hearted as the pleasure was too much to pass off. 

"I did... not think that the two of you were this.... close."

"Ha," Tonks chuckled as she impaled herself on Harry’s dick right before Lily's eyes. "Is that the sa- same excuse.... that you used for Joel?"

"That was different," the busty witch tried to defend herself as she stepped further into the tent. "I did it to protect you."

"How dare you, mmm," the Metamorphmagus snarled as her cunt took his dick, and a soft moaned she couldn't hold back escaped her mouth. "I trusted you back then, aaa, and told you I was interested i-in him. But you went behind..... my back and sleep with him."

So that is what this was about, Harry mused to himself as his cock slams home into the very familiar tightness and grunts as he fucks the same cunt for the second time. 

"He wanted to use you," Lily nearly cried out. "I heard about how he wanted his fourth conquest, so I flirted with him a bit, got him drunk, and the next day he woke up told him we slept together. After that everything worked itself out."

"No," Tonks said as she shook her head while whimpers and whines left her mouth as she went up and down his length. "You have to be lying."

"You can check my memory if you want, they don't lie do they?" Lily asked as she was now this close to them she could hear the wet scholk as their two private parts met and separated from each other. 

"B-but why?" Tonks asked after a long while, with desperation in her tone now. "Why didn't you just tell me, why did you m-make me think that...you backstabbed me, why did, mmmm, you make me hate you."

Grabbing her hand, which was quite difficult as she was bouncing up and down hi schlong. "Because you would not listen to any of it," the busty witch answered. "You would have none of it as you were mad with fury."

Finally breaking into tears, Tonks cried out as she hugged the woman, "Oh, I am so sorry Lily poo, I-I really am."

Returning the hug as she too broke into tears, "I am sorry too. I should have tried harder instead of living in my misery."

"Yes, yes, YES," she moaned as he had no clue who she was talking to at this point while her tits bounced and jiggled along with her lean, muscular abdomen flexing as she fucked herself on his dick. He could feel that she was close now as her happy moans growing in intensity.

"F-friends, again, MMMM?" She asked as slowly but surely, her eyes rolled up in her head and her tongue lulled out of her skull. Then finally she climaxed as she arched her back, and shrieked out loud while juices spilled out of her and onto the floor and everywhere.

"Yes, friends," Lily said with a grin as she giggled at her friend's state. "Now," she said as she turned her gaze to him, "you need to be taught a lesson. How could you unabashedly do this in front of people."

"What?!" Harry said as his attention was drawn to her causing Tonks to sip out of him. 

"Still hard, I see," she said with a yet. 

"Yeah, I guess the both of you could teach me a good lesson," he asked hopefully. 

"Mmm," Lily said as she turned to Tonks who was able to collect herself, "what do you say to that sis?"

"I think it a good idea," she grinned, "he has been thinking a bit too much of himself, fucking us both on the side."

"Yeah, I agree," she said as she stripped out of her clothing. "He has been a very bad boy indeed. 

Harry had no clue what he got himself into as both women tackled him to the bed, but he sure as well didn't mind one bit if he got to sleep with them both. 

Many thanks to all my patrons that made this possible: MrKristoffer1994, Greenboy676, Eddie McBride, Rob Will, john conway, Stephen Walls II, Frodo the Fourth, Osmund Okorie, zatsuke, Tyler H, anthony corcoran, Amelgar, Keelan Jurek, callum nowlan, Herbie Taylor, abdi omar, Jonny Sanchez, william Wallace, Glader, carl hoffmen, Didier omba, Kushar Dipesh, Ty Moore, Cimmerian, Luke Jespersen, Time Long Gone, Daniel mulry, Kevin Mason, robert hernandez, Elijah Rabren, WorldMonarch, Hunter Joseph, Julio Hernandez, Vortex, Nitrogue97, drefly13, Patrick Wishart

 

105