Chapter 55: Professor Septima Vector (R-18)
4.8k 13 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

So, I am all done with the TEN whole full length chapters of a variety of sex scenes, with different girls from Hermione granger, Tracey Davis, Daphne Greengrass, and more. So check out my patreon for more! Plus we just got an official illustration of Daphne Greengrass done!

 

Walking into his private corridors inside the castle, the fireplace came to life at his entrance, lighting the place up. All over the walls were Gryffindor colors and centermost in the room was the portrait of a man who all young wizarding children know of, Godric Gryffindor.

He figured that this place must have been his own private corridors back during the glory days of the castle, but he guessed they were now his. It was thanks to someone that he found this place and staked it out as his own.

Just as the thought of the person crossed his mind, Dobby the house-elf appeared inside the chamber. "Master," he declared himself with a bow. Shorter in stature than a regular man, as he stood only about 3 and a half feet (1.06 m). He had large, tennis-ball-like green eyes, a pencil-like nose, and long, bat-like pointed ears. He was dressed in a tiny butler clothing just like Tobry, unlike the bag sack he used to wear.

Harry had been looking for him to give him the honored position of his own personal elf, a spot prized above all. He was quite surprised when he saw the little house-elf walking through the halls of the castle and glad that he wasn't recaptured and enslaved by wizard slavers.

From what the house-elf told him no one ever even deigned to hire him since he wanted to be paid so he toiled away with nothing until he found employment at the castle.

When he asked the little guy if he would serve under him and even promised him a generous stipend for his loyal serves, the little guy broke into tears refusing even a single Knut as he kept on going about how such an honor it would be to serve the great Harry Potter. Plus he was barely getting by with the school magic and could really bond with a powerful master.

"Dobby heard what happened? Did you get summoned to the Headmaster office, did he punish the bad man and kick him out of the castle."

"No, this is Dumbledore we are talking about after all, indecisive should be his middle name. He took some of his authority, but let him carry on, we can not really expect anything from him. If we want the greasy bat out of the castle then we will have to do it ourselves."

"What do you mean, Master," the little guy asked, happy to serve him at any moment and also wanting to get back at this man who dared to attack his great master.

"For now, nothing," he answered with a grin, "we will have someone else act on our behalf."

With that, his Mirror phone rang, and he picked it up and looked at the caller ID, just the person he was looking for. "Rita, my dear," he answered the phone.

"You messaged me before?" she stiffly asked, as the woman clearly did not know how to feel about him. On one hand, he basically held her life in one hand and her profession, on the other he had some juice scandals news propping up her career to great heights.

"Yes, I did," he stated in his cool and solely mocking tone he held with her. "I won't waste your time, I have some news that will interest you very much."

"Is it about your Hogwarts years?" she asked as he could hear her salivating. It was obvious she wanted to get to the bottom of these rumors coming out of the school of him fighting evil Professors, ancient monsters, criminals, and so much more.

"No," he answered, "there is no point beating up a downed dog, our little scandalous school news won't have the effect it would have coming off the heels of my childhood the old foggy might have a hand in.

No, we should look for an opportune time to strick and let this get out to the public when it can have the most damning effect. Anyways, he has a trial coming up so there is a lot on his plate already."

"Then why did you have me call you?" the woman asked, in a not so happy tone since he took the treasured price she wanted from her.

"Well how does Hogwarts Professor attacking student with dark, powerful magic sound?"

"Who, What, When, Why," in just a matter of moments, the woman asked him every conceivable question, and he just remained silent until she was down with her rant.

"Severus Snape," he answered, not using his given title of Professor, and the person he attacked was me."

"Really?" she inquired as he could detect a hint of worry in her voice, but he knew she was only worried about her reporting.

"I am fine, but put it in the paper I am on my way to recovery after the vicious attack.

Plus make sure you remind them that this was the boy-who-lived so the common folk could get rilled up, and point out how he is the new lord of house Potter making the other Great Houses wonder how safe their heirs and scions are if an Earl would be attacked just like that."

It wasn't that he did not like the man... no, he would be lying if he said that. Really he reminded him of all the bullies he knew in his life, the Durselys, Draco, and all the others.

The truth was Sirius shared with him, his highly probable suspicions that the greasy bat was most likely a Death Eater.

There was no way he would be allowing the enemy to stay in the castle. He wasn't lying when he said this was like a second home for him away from his hateful relatives. There was no way he would allow such a valuable and sacred place to be sullied with the likes of his presence in these walls.

"I will get to right away," she said as he could hear the excitement in her tone.

"One more thing," he called out before she hung up her Mirror phone.

"Yes?"

"I want you to start digging around in his history, anything you can find will be helpful- if not to stick it to his name then just to keep it on hand. Plus I want you to start intervening past students that graduated from school and how it was like in his class, and I want you to do some statistics for me. Who went on to his advanced potion class, the people that got jobs that have careers that require, anything and everything."

"You got something?" she asked out of curousty as he could hear her scribbling away everything he told her.

"Yes, I got an angle that might boot him out of Hogwarts permanently and make him lose his teaching license."

-------------------------------------------

Walking into his Arithmancy class, Harry missed this class last week thanks to Snape's little outburst. So he was a week behind and his Professor didn't look to happy about that. 

"So, Harry Potter finally joined us, huh?" she asked once he took a seat and everyone filled in. Professor Septima Vector was a very sexy and mature woman, who looked to be in her early thirties much younger than her other colleague but still a bit older than Professor Aurora Sinistra and Professor Bathsheda Babbling who were nearly recent graduates. 

She had sharp piercing grey eyes and short brown hair neatly down reaching up to her shoulders. Plus arched eyebrows, fair smooth skin, hollow cheeks, sharp nose, thin lush lips, and curvy hourglass figure. 

"I was viciously attacked if you hadn't heard Professor," he answered simply, taking no more nonsense from anyone or anything. 

"Yes, we all heard," she replied with a nod. Then leaving it at that, she began her class. 

Arithmancy was a magical discipline that studies the magical properties of numbers, it has its use in many fields and expertise but the most important was Spellcrafting. Ever spell must come from somewhere and its with Arithmancy that any wizard or witch could begin with the building blocks of creating, customizing, and tweaking a spell.

More importantly for him, it gave him a comprehensive knowledge on what his Arithmancers he hired to maintain and build up his Mirror Phone networks were doing. It was some very complex work keeping up a network to support thousands if not tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people using his phones. 

If his Enchanters were the ones building his phones and making them work how they should be then his Arithmancers were the ones in the background constantly making sure everything was in working order. 

He won't deny Professor Septima Vector was a really good teacher, he figured at first she was just Snape number two, but that would be unfair, and she was a beauty far out of his league. While being a hard ass, she was also just as she freely gave out points to everyone not in her house, and she wasn't as cruel as the greasy old bat only expecting the best you could give. 

After class was over, he got up alongside his classmates, and just as he head for the door along with Hermione chatting up with him, Professor Septima Vector. "Mr. Potter," she said as her grey eyes were directed solely at him. 

"Yes, Professor," he acknowledged, curious to know why she stopped him. 

"I want you to stay behind. I will need to quiz you and see if you really know last year's materials that we covered, and if you belong in this level."

"Oh," he said, seeing the angle she was playing it from. For all her good points there was no denying she was still a stuck up bitch, maybe there was something he could do about it, he wondered.

It was obvious she saw it that he belonged in her third year class!

"I don't mind," he said with a shrug. Then turning to face Hermione who was standing there, "I will see you later, okay!"

"Alright," she answered, "good luck," she wished him as she walked out of the classroom. 

"So where should we began?" he asked out loud as he set aside his school bag. 

Handing a whole stack of papers, she shoved it into his arms and simply stated, "I want you to finish these before dinner. If you can't then I believe it would be better for all of us if you do not waste our time and begin with my third-year classes." 

Looking between a whole bunch of parchment and the woman, if he hadn't known any better he would have imagined that she had all these prepared just for him. 

Wordlessly taking a seat, he began while the woman peered over him. 

There was no way he was going to lead things like that, that why he pulled out a trick from good old Voldy's memories. And you guessed it, it was more of the same old Sex Magic. 

This time instead of exchanging energies with her, he used a small trick to amplify her sexual urges. Before long he had what he wanted as the woman was a bit flushed and feeling very uncomfortable. 

Smiling wickedly while he answered one question after another, he amped the magnitude even more. Suddenly there was a moan that escaped her mouth, trying her best to hide it, she quickly covered her mouth but there was nothing to prevent the continuous onslaught. 

Before she knew it, she was singing for him as soft moans and whimpers left her mouth like it was nothing. He printed like nothing was going on as he continued with his little test all the while he upped the urges she was feeling. 

Then he was surprised when he suddenly heard soft creaking coming for the side of his desk. Taking a peek, he saw that the woman was unabashedly humped his desk as she tried to itch the urges she was feeling. 

Soon, he shock turned into wicked glee as he wordlessly reached out and grabbed hold of her thigh. Freezing up, she seemed to realize where she was and what she was doing, but most importantly his hand on her legs. 

"Want me to help you with that, Professor?" he asked smoothly like nothing at all was wrong with the situation. 

Unable to reply as she felt more urges come on, his hand slowly caressing her legs and inching towards her sacred place was a welcome relief. Soon he had his hand in the cookie jar as he found his way into her folds, beyond her panties, and right up the holy gates. 

Without a word, he put his fingers to great use as he was fingering her with both his index and middle fingers, and from her very loud wanton moaning, she was clearly loving it. 

"How does that feel, Professor Vector?" he inquired from her in all to sweet and innocent tone. 

"G-GOOOOD," she answered as she arched her back slightly and she squirted out some love juice. 

"You want to tell me how good?" he asked in a deep husky voice as he continued the hit the right spots for her as he voice got louder and louder. 

"R-really, Really, GOOOOOD," she answered as her whole body shivered from ecstasy with how close she was. 

"What a very naughty teacher you are, getting off your own student fingering you. What would your colleagues even say, huh?" he asked her while emphasizing his question with a hard tweak of her clitoris. 

Unable to handle all the pleasures he was giving her, all at once she came as she let out a loud squeal. Finally settling down as she came off her all-time high, she panted in and out while resting agist him as her knees became too weak to support her. 

"Look at that," he said with a shake of his head, "you dirtied yourself, here let me help you with that." Before she could even put up a token of resistance, he tore off her long black legging and pulled down her black. laced panties leaving her gleaning honey pot bare to see. 

"You.. you," she tried to say while she covered herself as best she could. 

What?" he asked innocently, "I am just helping you, Professor. Here," he added as he brought her up onto his desk right before him. "Let me clean it up for you."

Shamelessly acting as if he was taking care of her while he was the one who caused all this, he went for her waiting cunt and started assaulting it with his tongue. 

Letting out a loud moan of enjoyment, as Professor Vector arched her back and bites lips to hold back any more noise from coming out of her mouth but couldn't help it he puts it tongue to good use.

Lapped against the folds of her pussy, she quivered, moaned at the unexpected feeling, as he buried himself deeper into her pussy. She was tight and warm and so good and tight as he could barely slip my tongue into her tunnel

Satisfied with getting a taste for her and warming her up to him, it was time to move on to more better things, he won’t even settle for giving her a great Cunnilingus. This was going to be the greatest Cunnilingus she ever had in her life, or he wasn't Harry Potter Ladyman extra-ordinary.

And there’s only one thing that Harry knows will separate this little special moment from anything else. As he licked and sucked off his very own professor, he began to try to speak with his mouth still inside her snatch. But not in English, no, he slide his tongue deeper inside of her tunnels and started speaking in parseltongue.

Cursing out loud with a bunch of expletives he knew heard, the sexy and mature woman held on to his head to stabilize herself all the while her thighs wrapped around him tighter. 

He could feel from how tight her tunnels were becoming that she was close thanks to his little trick as the onrush of a flood built up. 

Face buried deep inside her snatch, he hit the final note on his little music score that he was playing with her pussy and she came. 

Going wide eyes, she really had no chance at all to begin with, and from the way she cringed and twisted around on him he could tell she was never eaten out of as this was a novel experience for her. 

Shudder and tremble on top of him as he got the biggest climax in her life out of her. She spasmed as the pleasure was too much and her eyes rolled back in her head, her tongue hung out of her mouth, and she let out a wordless scream.

There’s a smug look on his face as he broke away from her cunt. Looking up at her with a grin on his face as he licking the fluids from around his lips clean. He straightened up and adopted a fake concerned look, "Are you, alright Professor?"

"Ye-... yes," she answered after a long while of just sitting insensitive as she must have blackened out for a brief while. "I-i am perfectly fine. Thanks to you~"

"Glad I could help with any stress you might had," then looking over at his papers covered in her fluids, she noticed his gaze. 

"Don't worry about that, we can cover it all in a later date. "You will need a lot of private afternoon studies with me."

"Sounds good to me. Can't wait," he added as he got up and was ready to leave.

Smiling to himself, he couldn't help but to give himself a pat on the back. Looking at her and how adored she was with him, he really could work some magic as he turned a hard-ass woman with a stick up her ass into a more malleable woman. 

98