Chapter 56: Lavender Brown (R-18)
4.8k 2 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking out of the classroom with a spring in his step, Harry couldn't help it as a smile spread across his face.

If there was one thing he could thank good old Voldy for then it was his memories, who knew the old loony would be interested in Sex Magic. He wondered if he had some bastard out in the world, now that would be a wonder if he had a girl, oh, the wonders he would carry out on her.

Still he had to thank the man, if he didn't pick up this obscure branch of magic who knew if he would have gotten the sexy and mature professor under his grasp crying out his name in ecstasy.

Okay, his charms and good looks would have worked magic, but it would have taken ages and a lot of it.

Suddenly as he was congratulating himself, and wondering all the exciting things they would do next someone grabbed him. If he hadn't immediately noticed who they were then they would have got the good graces of meeting plenty of nasty curses and hexes he picked up from Sirius.

"Lavender? What are you doing?" he asked in surprise as she lead him off.

Turning around to face him as they stood right before a door, she asked in a sultry tone, "Did I say call me Lav?"

"Alright, alright,  What are you doing, Lav?" he rephrased with an eye roll.

"Oh, nothing," she answered sweetly as she dragged him beyond the door into a nice little private and most importantly abandon classroom.

Pushing him on to one of the desk, he was surprised, but should have known it when she brought him here, as she began to kiss him. He really did not need to told what to do when a lady kissed you as he returned the gesture with the full intensity that it was given.

Enjoying her full lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist, Lavender soon fell deeply into his administration thanks to the fairly adequate experiences he had under his belt.

Soon they kiss became deeper as they battled tongues with each other and they lost track of time as he slowly began to win out and had her putty in his arms.

Breaking away from the kiss suddenly, Lavender breathed breathlessly as if she had run a mile in a few minutes. "You know I say you and my sister and your cousin going at it that night?"

Looking wordlessly at her, he did not know what to say, she was the second person he guessed to catch our little escapade. He didn't know who to feel about that on the one hand, he got her eyes on him and on the other she knew she was sleeping with her sister.

He really needed to put wards up next tie he decides to have some fun. He just have everyone and anyone walking in on him.

"I...." he tried to say, but quickly then she had her finger on his lips.

"Shhh, all I ask is that you ravish me just like her, I was waiting for the perfect moment when no one was near you. I will quickly prove I am much better than that old hag!"

Before he knew it she was stripping out of her school robes in a slow and very sensual manner. As one piece of article after the other fell to the floor, he was unsure if he should call this the most fascinating sight ever or the most breathtaking, but it was surely more than enough to stir up his animalistic lust and especially his little brother.

Finally, she was only down to her undergarment which was a sexy red lanced panties and bras that barely hide her bust.

Taking a deep gulp, he enjoyed everything she had to offer as he racked his eyes over every inch of her.

He noted that she had the body of a breeder, one to be fucked and plowed into to your heart's content and cum inside and fill it to the brim with your seed. Just like her older sister, he connected the dot.

Slowly reached out he began to caress her body to his heart's content as his fingers ran over everywhere sending icy shivers down her back and body.

"Ngh...."

After that was said and done he began to casually touch her ample breasts through her red bra and slowly began to remove it clasp by clasp. A slight whimper escaped her mouth as he could feel the shiver racing up her body as his clear molestation.

Delighted at the pleasure he was bringing her, Harry continued to thoroughly toy with her breasts in his hands.

"Mmm~~" she moaned out loud as her body began to go weak in his arms.

Seeing her like this, he came close to her until he was only a breath away from her ear and whispered while he continued to grope her tits. "Your sister was able to handle much, much more than this. How do you plan for me to thoroughly ravish you if you go weak at this?"

"Is... is that h-how....mmmm..... it is?" she replied through much louder moans as he gave her nipples some tweaks through the light fabric.

"Yeah," he answered with a grin.

Stepping up to the challenge, she pulled his robes aside and went to his crotch area as she fished out his hard pulsing cock while he found great pleasure in her breasts.

"Mmmm," she said enjoyable as she held the massive thing in her hands and gave it a few strokes.

"Since you love my boobs so much," the young witch commented as she slipped away from his grasp and slid to her knees right before him. "Let me give it to you, huh!?"

Without a word, swallows his thick, throbbing cock hole in her cleavage smooshing her fat breasts in between it. Still even with those enormous titties, Lavender barely encompasses half of his whole girth.

Nevertheless, those wonderful boobs squeeze down on his prick from the sides and wrap over the top of his cock in ways that is are more than satisfactory, especially when she spits down the valley of her breasts to make sure that the passage is slicker and smoother for him.

Harry lets out a groan and tilts his head back, prompting Lavender to adopt a wicked smile as she looks up into his face.

"How are my breasts compared to my sis? Would you say better or better?"

"I still haven't decided on that," he answered in between grunts. "But it's amazing nevertheless. Keep going. Show me what you can do with your wonderful breasts."

Flushing a bit at his praising tone, Lavender still obeyed, sliding her slickened tits up and down his cock going a little faster as she got pleased groans from him as she gave him the best boobjob she could.

It's certainly one of the best ones he ever got, as she could give her older sister a run for her money. The two of them were women that were simply made to be fucked and breeder with babies, especially titty fucked.

Wanting to return the favor, Harry reached out and surreptitiously pinched her hard red nipples causing her to let out a tiny squeak and flush red with embarrassment and a whole lot of pleasure as she gave him a very pointed stare. 

"Two could play that game if you wish," she stated with a grin, then begin to plant some kisses on the tip of his cock.

She licked and lapped up his dickhead then swirled her tongue around the tip for a little while, and it was all Harry could do to hold back as he thoroughly enjoyed the way she was playing with him and thoroughly teasing him.

“That’s a good girl," he commented then giving her a glance over. "You certainly seem to be enjoying yourself, huh?” he added, as he watched her moan wantonly as she rubbed her sensitive mammaries back and forth along his hot pulsating member.

Finally though, Lavender gave his cockhead one kiss too many. Finally, Harry was no longer able to hold back. The young man grunts as he thrusts forward. Lavender's pliable lips spread wide before his cock as it ends up buried halfway in her mouth.

While Harry had been in a few throats, wet mouths before, this time was different as if he was in high heaven with angles singing some symphony. It might had to do with Lavender's tits still squeezing down on his cock like soft marshmallows or with the look of pure joy and ecstasy on her face as she stared up as him.

All in all, there's just something about the combination of circumstances that sets Harry entirely off as he exploded out while groaning loudly, and gripping her hair, even as he fills her mouth with his cum right then and there. Lavender's back arches a little as her spine goes stiff, but her throat also convulses as well, and Harry can feel her swallowing every last drop of his hot, white cum right down her gullet.

He watches her do so, immensely turned on by the surprisingly erotic sight. Especially the look on her face as she completely enjoys herself quite a bit. 

"Ahhh, that was very filling, dear," she said with a grin. 

Unable to control his animalistic lust any more he strips out of his clothes as soon as he could, pulling each garment after the other with a wild frenzy until he was down to nothing at all. 

Picking her up like she was a sack of potatoes, he tossed her on to one of the desk and quickly removed her las article of clothing, her panties. 

Looking nervous but also excited, her eyes filled with worry but also anticipation. Her hands are up near her chest, as if she’s not sure what to do with them, so Harry takes them and laces his own fingers through them, in a sign of comfort and some love. 

"Don't worry," he whispered to her while they were holding hands and he began to positions the tip of his member at her entrance. "I will take good care of you, and give you the ravishing you wanted."

Whimpering softly under him, he slowly penetrated her, sinking into her moist depths inch by inch, feeling her tight velvety pussy swallows his prick whole. He looked down at her as her face began to slowly transform as took her purity right then and there.

Lavender's lips part at that, letting out a wordless cry of pain a bit of please all at the same time.

Sticking his tongue into it, she began to suck it making her forget all about her pain. And he took great advantage of that as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her.

When she moaned all over his finger, Harry finally let them pop out. Looking a bit saddened over the loss, all he did was just grin down at her while he slowly thrust in and out of her cunt, making love to the sweet witch beneath him right then and there.

“M-mmm… dear come on more, p-please give me some more…”

“I can’t hear you, darling,” he whispered to her as he leaned over to do it. 

Lavender's blushed a bright red which only grows in intensity as he fucked her from above with stronger and more powerful thrusts by the moment.

“I-I love you, d-dear.... husband, i-if that is.... alright with you.”

Harry can’t help but growl, deep in his chest, at the words. They felt right somehow. Even if he wasn't really her husband, but did it matter? He was fucking her like they were happily married, so he carried about some ceremony and whatnot. 

“Say it again," he commanded her in a dark husky voice as he continued to thrust up into her inner depths, his cock being squeezed from all sides by her tunnels trying to milk him for all he was worth.

Lavender moaned wantonly as he hit all the right buttons for her and went into her deepest places, before answering him just as she commanded.

“I love you, Dear Husband!”

“Again!” he shouted as he increased his pace to a frantic rate to meet the demands he was requesting, no demanding of her. 

Soon however Lavender's breath grows uneven as she is drooling and moaning and mewling just like any other woman who received his most holiest and magnificent cock. But still she does her best to acquiesce to his demands

“I LOVE you, HUSBAND!” she shouts as loud as possible as her tongue trails out of her mouth and her face becomes the picture of lewd obscenity and indecency.

Harry grins down at her and then picks up the pace, slamming against her womb like a siege ram while her cervix acted as the castle walls. Which he noted were quickly falling to his ceaseless blows. 

Lavender squealed out loud as her eyes go wide and her back arched back while her mouth does all the moaning and screaming even as she begins to climax around his cock, orgasm after orgasm wracking her wonderful, full form.

Of course, Harry was feeling it by now as well. He grunted with each thrust, and his movements were becoming uneven, his long deep strokes no longer nearly as uniform as they had started out. His pulsating member, deep inside of her, he was very close.

Harry thought, was far from done with her. Unwrapping his fingers from his own, he begin to spread her legs wide as he leveraged it to enter yet deeper inside of her soaking wet cunt. 

“Oh yes, OH YES," she shouted out loud, he wondered if someone from all the way across the castle could hear them, but someone had yet to enter so he just shrugged. "You are so big HUSBAND! Please, fuck me harder! Oh, Merlin! AAAAA”

Her entire world became the feeling of Harry’s shaft filling her pussy to the brim again and again as he absolutely destroying her completely and utterly like some common whore he found out in the street. 

Then her second orgasm came rolling in as she was forced through it again her tongue began to lulled out of her mouth and her eyes rolled listlessly, the perfect picture of a fucked silly witch on her face.

Harry tried his best to hold back for a little bit longer, wanting to explore her inner works in greater detail, but as he plows into her hard and harder going faster and faster as he could.

It becomes too much for him especially with the sensations of her inner walls clenching down so damn hard along his cock, the feel of her womb turned into a sort of condom around the tip of his dick.

Ultimately he must bow down his head and give into too sweet, sweet release.

Harry groans loudly as he finally begins to cum. Lavender lets out even louder wanton moans as her insides milk every last drop of seed from his cock. He fills her womb to the brim with his cum and then some as his white hot seed painting her walls white.

Once he’s done which were long moments of rope after rope of cum spilling into her, she stayed right where she is, underneath him, clearly unwilling to move an inch as she lets the pleasure wash over her.

Popping out of her with a wet plock as his seed immediately begins to spill out of her in slow tides. He tries to catch his breath in slow rhythms and soon he could see his little brother is back to full mast. 

Damn his endless lust, he thought to himself, but as he looked over her delicious body, he was a bit glad he had an endless amount of energy to enjoy what laid before him. 

Leaning in, he sees that she is finally coming back to the waking world and gives her a kiss. It's deep, passionate, and filled with tongue. She in turn deepens the kiss even further, while his hands somehow find their way to her ass and gives it a tight squeeze while also managing to pull her in closer.

She moans into his mouth, and he nibbles at her lower lip to her ever delight and enjoyment. Eventually, she pulls back and happily smiles up at him.

“I love you so much, Husband. You make me a very happy woman indeed!”

Harry’s grin turns distinctly wicked as his fingers dig deeper into his dear wife's ass, drawing a happy little moan and some squirming from her.

He chuckles darkly and nods his head in response to her words. “Well then, I might need a bit more release… wife~ Are you up for it?”

"Am I?" she asked with a giggle, "anything my lord husband wishes, your sweet wife should complete to the best of her abilities."

"Good, good," he nodded his head, "because," he said as his cock pulsed and twitched with hunger and desire. "I will need to get a lot of release from you, wife!"

98