Chapter 60: Luncheon (R-18)
5k 8 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you like what you see and what more please drop a Favorite up above, a comment, or give a 5 star. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

 

Walking down the steps of the lane, Fudge was the first person to walk up to him with his Undersecretary right in tow.

"Lord Potter," the man greeted him with a firm handshake, "I must say that was very bold of you today."

"Well don't we need to be bold in the pursuit of justice?" he asked, making a sly compliment of his true nature.

"Yes, yes, you are absolutely correct," he answered with a grin as the insult flew over his head.

"Anyways," he continued, "this will look good for you Minister. The people will see that you are a steadfast leader that has the interest of the people in heart and that you would brave through any and all inconvenience to see justice done!"

"Mmm, that is true," the man nodded his head as he got a far off look on his face already imagining the newspapers praising him.

"Yes," he nodded his head along like the man did all the work, "Now that I have you here Minister. I wanted to see if I could get your help on a matter that inconveniences me greatly."

"What can I do for you my lord?" the man asked, curious to know what exchange they could make for the help he offered.

"As you must have heard there has been the misuse of my name and image and I wanted your help to get those who illegally earned profit from it without my permission to justice. I want that money to be donated to orphans and children that suffered from the war like me. To fund Werewolf and Vampire cure research! Plus some of it to the Ministry to help around with the running of our sacred government, of course"

"That is a noble goal, my lord," the toad like woman finally spoke up, "but we all know that Werewolf and Vampire are nothing more than animals that plague us fine upstanding citizens. I am of the opinion they should be put down where they stand."

"Who are you?" Harry asked, even though he already who the unpleasant woman was.

Opening and closing her mouth, she looked more surprised at the question then the total disrespect.

"She is my Undersecretary," Fudge helpfully commented.

"Then you need better control of your people Minister," he said with all the pretension of a nobleman. Giving her only a glance he uttered, "The Minster and I are discussing with each other, please don't step into things you don't understand."

Wanting to guard his money like a good guard dog, the man nodded his head, "Yes, Umbridge this is a matter that concerns the highest of offices, please say silent."

"Now where were we," he said amiably.

"Grabbing his arm as they walked away, the man asked in a low tone, "So how much exactly are you... donating to the Ministry?"

Smiling outwardly while inside he was disgusted, he continued to discuss with the man. This was sadly how the highest offices in the land worked, political favor and exchange of wealth, backstabbing, espionage, and many other dirty things.

After they were done with their 'negotiations' Harry continued to mingle with the other members of the wizarding parliament/court. Madam Longbottom thanked him profusely for helping him secure the position of Chief Warlock and kicking out Dumbledore which she savored greatly. She promised to help him with any agenda he had, which was exactly what he was looking for when he helped raise her to the position.

Amelia Bones was glad that he got Sirius the trial he deserved, she was already preparing for it and getting the evidence needed.

Then he was surprised when Lord Charles Greengrass came over to him to shake his head, "Well played today! Well played! It was quite wonderful to see how you got what you wanted pass, and to weaseling out the support of Malfoy himself. I truly wonder what you bribed him with."

"Whatever do you mean?" Harry asked innocently. Lord Greengrass had long hair that reached up to his shoulders just like Sirius but instead brown in color. He had emerald green eyes which he passed on his daughter, a tall lean figure, with a goatee and a splendid cane bejeweled with emeralds.

Unlike the fractures Light and Dark side with many different ideologies and opinions, he had a firm grasp over his side. That's why even though they had less power overall than the Light and Dark side, they were still a key faction that held great sway in the Wizengamot.

Chuckling, Harry saw how good-natured he was unlike his icy princess of a daughter, though from what he has seen of the precession that went on today, he could also be hard like ice. "Playing dumb, huh? Well, I won't deny that at first, I imagined you were a lad in over his head. But now, I must say you are going to be a great player in these great games of the Houses."

"I must refer to the advice of my elders on these things," Harry respectfully answers, not denying or confirming any of his theorizes. "You must remember I am only your daughter's age, so this is all beyond me."

"Hahaha, if so then it makes it all the more likely. I know the head on my sweet little girl's shoulders, and if you even compared to her a single fraction, then I believe you have done all I imagine and even some more."

"You think too highly of me, Sir," he grinned up at the man. He knew how smart Daphne was she was always the one to give Hermonie a run for her money on the test scores.

"No," he said as he shook his head, "I think too little of you, and I can wait to see what else you have in store. It's always nice to have fresh blood in here than us conniving old men and women. You can count on my support in the future."

Looking surprised at the show of respect, his tone even showed it as he respectfully bowed his head with all jesting gone, "I thank you deeply for the pillar of support, my lord!"

"Think nothing of it, just surprise me!"

The next person to come up to his was his doomed supported, Lucius Malfoy behind him his wife Narcissa Malfoy nee Black.

"My Lord and Lady," he greeted as he gave the older woman a kiss on the back of her hand.

"Lord Potter," the man intoned with a nod. "It has cost me dearly today to support you."

Looking at Lord Nott who was scowling at everyone and Lady Mort who was chatting with her hanger-on, mostly foolish men drooling at the mouth and devotedly taking in everything he said. It was clear there were cracks in the Dark Side, and he felt jumping up and down in giddiness.

The more fractures his enemies were the better it was for him, but he made sure not to say those thoughts, "Still we can all credit you for booting Dumbledore out of this esteem and sacred body. So I believe credit is due where credit is due, and congratulations are in order," he declared with all the false sincerity he could muster.

"Yes, you are correct," he nodded his head, agreeing with him totally even though he used him like a doxy whore with him even not knowing he was accomplishing his agenda.

"We were wondering if you would grace us with your presence this afternoon at our family Mansion for Luncheon," Narcissa finally spoke up.

Pausing for only a moment as a million different thoughts ran through his head, he quickly put them aside. No, they won't try to murder him in their mansion, a lord is due more respect than that.

This was just the life of a pure-blooded noble, wine and sup after a good victory over your enemies and insult them being their backs.

"It would be my pleasure," he nodded his head. Looking down at his long white ceremonial robes which were inadequate for a pleasant lunch with snobbish nobles like them, he pardoned himself, "If you would allow me to have a change of clothes, then I would love to meet you in your home."

"Yes," the man nodded his head, "here is the address," he said as he conjured a slip of paper with the Malfoy Mansion address on it. "We would love to see you."

--------------------------------------------

"Introducing Lord Potter," a house-elf dressed in servant garbs announced his presence as he walked up the steps of the Mansion front door and into the main door.

He should have guessed when the pompous man said, just simple Lunch he meant a great big gathering. Walking around the front hall of the Mansion were people in formal wear whose hats, bags, and canes were being dutifully taken away by house-elves that stood respectfully around.

Laid out before them were endless rows of different kinds of food of all variety, with flowers set up in decorations, wine being brought around, and chandeliers creating a wonderful atmosphere.

At his arrival plenty of heads turned in his direction, he did not have to awkwardly mingle with them as the hostess came over to him.

"You clean up quite fine indeed," Narcissa purred at him as he took him in fine wear which kind of looked excellent on him.

"Thank you, my lady," he answered, he still did not know how to feel about her on the one hand she was obviously the mother of Draco and the wife of Lucius. But there was no denying how shapley and tempting she was, he did have a certain amount of lust towards her, because who wouldn't with such a gorgeous woman.

"Let me lead you to my husband," she announced as she took the lead ahead of him and he couldn't keep his eyes off her swaying ass.

"Husband," she announced herself as she interpreted his little discussion with his people.

"What?'" he asked briskly clearly not liking to be stopped from prattling on and on.

"Your guest has arrived!" she simply stated.

"Ahh, Lord Potter," he said with a wane smile.

"Lord Malfoy, I didn't think that this would be such a great gathering," he said as he looked around all the gathered people.

"Yes, they came to celebrate Dumbledore's impeachment, and who was I to deny them," looking around at all the happy and smiling faces, casually throwing insults at the old foggy, he figured they were all people on the Dark Side happy to see Dumbledore gone and thinking that they could finally run things. But how wrong they were, how very wrong they were!

"Why don't I give lord Potter a tour," Narcissa cut in, "you dear husband take care of important business."

"Mmm," he said, "now that does sound too bad of an idea. Go ahead, and Lord Potter let my lady wife show you the wonders of our fine estate."

Walking away from them at the discussion of one Lord's mistress in one of his estate, he was a bit surprised when Narcissa let him off to secluded parts. Less and less people were around until finally, they reached an empty hallway.

"Are we to look at these fine paints?" Harry joked as they came to a stop.

"If you want," she answered with a sly smile, "but.... you could also stare at this and tell me how lovely it is," she stated as she let her clothes disappear with a smile spell.

Looking spell bound as he took in her naked form in all its glory, Harry was frozen still for a bit as he just couldn't believe his turn of luck.

Watching as she walked up to him, as start to cress him with her lithe fingers as she felt up all his abs and muscled. She bit her lips and said appreciatively, "Mommy like what she sees. Now to see if the sausage is in right order," she murmured as she reached down to grab his ball sacks and erecting prick.

"It seem it is," she smiled, then looking at him eye to eye, "Aaaa, how long have I been waiting for this!"

Taking a deep gulp, suddenly she was kissing him, or maybe he was kissing him her Either way, it doesn't matter because Harry didn't fight against it, but leaned into it as he got a full taste of her.

As they start to kiss right there in the middle of the hallway, she kissing just as much as he was her, her body pressing into his as he hugged her tightly to him. Her hands begin to start up running across his powerfully built chest and her lips submitting to his own hungry mouth as his tongue slips and slides against hers.

He could feel her wetness even between his pants and she could also feel his firmness poking her, and she grinded against it. He moaned, a low guttural sound, and she moaned in return with pure want and desire.

He also took great enjoyment in feeling up her as he grabbed those wonderfully voluptuous ass, then gave them a firm smack. Moaning in his kiss, she broke away and gave him a raised eyebrow, but he just smiled at her and watched as she took the liberty of removing his clothes.

First, it was his suit she helped his out of them his shirt which they nearly tore apart, finally it was his torso which she unbuckled hurriedly looking to gave a closer look at it.

"Holy shit," she gasped as her eyes bulge out of her head as she yanked off his boxers and his erect cock smacked nicely against her gaping mouth and cheek. "by the magics, it so huge!"

"Thank you," he answered huskily, "now do you want to get to sucking it like a good little housewife?!"

Licking her lips and caught up in the moment, Harry knew that was exactly what she wanted to do!

But she was also a very smart girl and knew there's no way she can handle his entire cock with just her mouth.

Luckily, her breasts were out in the open and bouncing happily for him. Sitting up on her knees properly, Narcissa reached down and grabs her pale white tits which were a wonderful pair of D-cups. Then she begin to wrap them around his cock as best she can. And then she leans forward and takes the top part in her mouth, sucking and slurping as she proceeds to give him the sloppiest blowjob-titjob combo that she's ever given.

Whimpering with desire, Narcissa then went on to wolfed his cockhead right into her mouth.

Thrusting forward, Harry groans as his precum slowly lubes up the valley created by Narcissa's titties, making the passage in and out of her cleavage all the more slicker for him and easier to slide in and out.

It feels amazing and judging by Narcissa's moans and wants of desires mixed in with soft whimpers, she's enjoying herself to with his hot throbbing prick nestled between her sensitive tit. 

Then the little vixen reached down and begin to play with his ball sacks filled with seed ready to burst forth, and he swears out loud.

"F-Fuck! Narcissa you little minx!" he exclaimed with a grunt. 

To steady himself and not let his weaken knees collapse under him, his hand instinctively went to the long smooth flowing hair of the woman down on her knees sucking his cock, playing with his balls, and giving his a titty fuck att at the same time. And while he does clutch her hair tightly, he does not do anything else with it, merely holding onto her tightly but allowing her to continue to decide the pace of the sloppy blowjob she's giving him.

He thought about face fucking her, as he forced his cock deep into throat her throat, but she looked like she knew what she was doing.

And ultimately she did settle on a nice and fast pace, slurping and sucking on his cock, gagging on it here and there even, despite the fact that less than half of his member is even going past her lips.

He's just too damn big, and her jaw is already starting to ache. But she's loath to fail in finishing what she's started. She refuses to give up now. Slobbering all over his dick, using her saliva as a lubricant to slicken the valley in between her breasts her valley even more.

Then she picks up the pace even further more until finally, Harry groans out loudly.

"Shit, here it comes!"

It's less of a warning and more of a promise.

Narcissa doesn't back down at all or even freezes up, but continues with the final few stretches like a real pro, milking him for all the cum she could with her mouth and breasts.

Harry's cock suddenly pulses and with a groan, he begins to cum, his seed pumping out of his cock, then it filling her mouth, and Narcissa swallowed every last drop. Gulping it down like his seed was water, she slurped and sucked at his prick drinking up each coil of seed that pumped out of him.

Then finally he let out a long sigh of relief as if he got the best release which he guessed he did. Narcissa on the other hand sat on the ground basking in the after taste of his cum and smiling softly.

"You know you can tell a lot by someone's seed!"

"Oh really?" he asked with a grin as he was back up before he knew it, there was after all much he needed to explore.

"Yes," she answered with a sultry smile, "Like that you are ready for another round."

"Must say, you really do know your stuff, huh?" he joked as he picked her up with his strong powerful arms and pushed her against the wall.

"You are so right...."

-----------(Check out Pa/ treon for bonus content!)

84