Chapter 88: Professor Aurora Sinistra
2.7k 2 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

A big announcements, there have been some changes on discord. Been getting a lot of traffic, but no activities so recently I decided to start posting some of my other works there. Some proofreading would be great and discussions about it would be wonderful. 

If you love to see the game of throne and avatar fanfic I am working on go check out my discord channel. Link: https://discord.gg/pYg27q6Zwz

[New POV*]

Aurora Sinistra let out a long breath of exclamation and smiled deeply. Tonight was a very beautiful night with clear skies which allowed her to view the stars perfectly and a bright full moon hanging over head like a giant purple cheese wheel. Astronomy classes for the day just wrapped up, and she wanted to unwind with a bottle of some nice wine and stargazing.

With the last of the children ushered out of the astronomy tower, Aurora locked up the hatch as she bolted it close, and then threw a bit of magic on the hatch that led up to the top so as to reinforce it a bit and no allow anyone up.

Then she conjured up a nice big folding chair for herself and placed it right in the center of the tower where she could get the most amazing view of the starry night sky. To set the atmosphere perfectly, she also conjured one of those lovely muggle Gramophone player along with their music disk of her favorite song.

She slipped out of her teaching robes into something more casual for the wonderful night. She wore a lacy dark blue bra that was really only good enough hiding her nipples as her cleavage left nothing to the imagination. Plus a pair of lacy dark blue panties with some stars on it which nearly suck to her ass perfectly along and some stockings that reached all the way up to her thighs.

She also slipped on warm bathrobe to keep the slight chill away and cast a warming charm on it to keep warm and fuzzy inside.

If any of her students saw her in this outfit, she would have been expecting a whole lot of nosebleeds and plenty of blushes from girls as well. Aurora knew how attractive she was, how well she drew a man's gaze and got their attention.

She wasn't boasting but she knew she was very much desirable and aroused the opposite gender!

However above all there was one person she wanted staring at her like no one else.

Taking in her abundant curves, giving her a couple appreciative stares, and maybe even running his fingers along her body.

Aurora was of course referring to the one and only, Harry Potter, the boy who lived. He was extremely handsome, tall, very fit, straking emrald green eyes, and black locks that seem to tumble down wonderfully. Aurora had been tempted several times to ask him to stay behind after class, or to oversee a more... let's just say private detention regarding him.

As naughty thoughts entered Aurora's mind, she downed a few gulps of wine to settle down, but she just couldn't help her mind continuing to drift off. The boy's magic was very strong and nearly palpable to her, and every witch knew powerful wizards were well equipped where it mattered. It was like magic itself made them to bust up a few slutty witches!

Aurora gave herself a self deprecating smile when thinking about her fantasy with the young student. She was a teacher by Morgan's twat! She just couldn't be having those immoral thought!

However her nipples still hardened a bit just thinking about how gloriously taboo the thought was to be with her own student.

Then with a sigh, she parted her robes, pulled down her panties, and sat back down on her folding chair until she was nearly laid back. Thrusting out a chocolate skinned hand right down into her little honey pot, her fingers ghosting across her puffy, pink pussy lips. Merlin, she needed this. Especially after dealing with those brats for far too damn long, she told herself, but she really knew it was because one of her own student made her inflamed.

She imagined taking him onto her desk and sucking his cock before riding him into an orgasm. Then, Aurora imagined him pinning down on the desk and dominating her with his big cock while Aurora screamed out his name. Her fingers dipped underneath her panties, between her thighs. Aurora started to pump herself.

She just needed to let go and relax, Aurora told herself as her eyes drift shut as she fingers her pussy. She can feel the light of the star-studded night sky across her dark-skinned face. She didn't need to see it to know it was there to sense the power in the sky. And after decades with astronomy, the professor was adept at naturally drawing the energy out of the stars that were so physically far away from her. She did so now, subconsciously, even as she moaned her enjoyment of her fingers in her sopping wet cunt.

Most forgot about the wondrous glory of the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets, the constellation, and other celestial objects. Wizards and Witches of today care nothing for all that. Only materialistic wealth and blood purity is on their mind.

But true magic, magic that can shake the world and change lives is done under the heaven and sky. Powerful rituals, everlasting enchantments, amazing spell works, and great works of magic is down under the observation of the planet's movement.

Suddenly Aurora heard a noise, someone trying to get into the Astronomy Tower as they tried to open the hatch leading up to the observatory station. It really wouldn't the first time someone interrupted her stargazing sessions.

Most likely it were some students trying to sneak up her and make full use of the spacious area. There were plenty of rumors going about of cource how fabulous this place was for some nightly shagging sessions and she of course caught plenty trying to do so.

Ignoring it for now, she knew they would live in a few minutes after they see this place well locked up, and she was right. Before long the banging stop and whoever was on the other side left.

Getting back to what she was about before, Aurora slips her fingers back to where they were while gazing up at the sky.

Tonight is a full moon. If she were a werewolf, this would be cause for much distress and alarm, but she was not. As such, the full moon is more of a glorious sight high above in the sky, casting its beautiful glow down on her, and she drank from that power deeply. A moan escapes her mouth as her fingers dig ever deeper into her cunt at the same time.

It felt good… so very, very good. Her orgasm was getting closer and closer and closer, as there was now three digits pistoning in and out of her slick cunt. Her climax approaches, but suddenly she catches a swishing noise up in the air.

Looking over she sees the man of her dreams and wants land right on the Astronomy Tower, a few feet away from her.

Eyes meeting as emerald eyes and black once stared at each other, they stay like that for a long moment frozen in their spots.

Suddenly Aurora remembered the compromising position she was in with little to no clothing and her fingers in her little kitty. Before she could try to cover herself as best she could, the young wizard stepped forward as his broom disappeared from thin air.

"Would you like some help with that Professor?" he asked with a dark evil grin.

-----------------------------------------

[Back to Old POV*]

"Alright that would be all for tonight," Professor Aurora Sinistra called out to the class at large. Once the older witch called an end to call everyone started packing up for the day and rushing out.

"I want a detail report of the Solar Eclipse," she shouted in between the hubhub of everyone leaving.

Heading ahead along with his year mates, the chocolate skinned woman nodded her head to him, "Mr. Potter."

"Professor," he replied as he gazed up at her, he couldn't deny how beautiful she was, a real exotic beauty among the mostly Caucasian women at the school.

Grabbing some snacks from the kitchen, the house-elves there overflowed him with goodies, and he headed to the Gryffindor Tower loaded with food.

Deciding it was best to finish up his Astronomy along with Hermonie and his other friends, Harry came up short as he dug inside his bag.

"Shit," he swore.

"What's wrong?" Lavender asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I forgot my notes back in the Astronomy tower!"

"Dang most likely the winds picked them up," Parvati Patil noted.

"I know," Harry said as he got up, "but at least I have to go check it out!"

"You can look off mine," Neville helpfully added.

"It's cool, I know the stuff but it's just good to be in the habit of keeping some reminder. Don't hold up for me," he called out, "go ahead and get started!"

When Harry finally got to the hatch that lead to the Astronomy Tower he saw that the thing s was bolted shut right tight and he could Alohomora,  Unlocking Charm, to open it up since someone seem to really want it to remain shut.

Sighing, Harry was about to just give up but then he saw an open window right across from him. Then that was when an idea struck him! Coming to the window still edge, Harry looked down and saw that it was a long away down to the ground.

However that did not bother him, stepping up to the edge until it was like he was about to suicide jump, Harry pointed his ringed hand in front of himself. Then he jumped, and in moments he was flying up in the air on his firebolt.

Soon Harry was high up in the air and could see the center of the tower. Tonight was really beautiful he noticed with a full moon and a clear starry sky.

Verring down as the wind rushed by and tousled his hair, Harry gently landed on the ground with practiced ease. However what he wasn't expecting was the sight before him.

Professor Aurora Sinistra was sitting in the center of the place, wearing really nothing as her honey pot was on full display with her finger inside of it making it obvious what she was up to. She looks at him like a dear caught in the headlights as the shock of his appearance caught him unaware.

Then with practiced ease, he organized himself, really this was getting to be an everyday occurrence running into beautiful woman up to naughty, naughty businesses.

"Would you like some help with that Professor?" he asked with a dark evil grin.

"There is no need to worry, Professor," he added, "I won't bite!"

Stepped closer towards the older witch, Harry brushed a finger up against her, leaning very close.

"It's okay, I know it can get very lonely here, trapped in the castle for ten entire months," he spoke up with clear sincerity and understanding as he placed a hand on his chest. . "I know you love your job, don't get me wrong! But it's okay to relax once in a while."

He was like a serpent whispering sweet nothings into her ear as he was nearly grinding up close to her hips. Groaning out loud, Harry was surprised to hear a reaction from her this fast as he thought he would have to work some more of his magic. Bit he took as it was as he took his hands before placing them on her ass. Harry squeezed her firm bum with a little bit of encouragement.

"Would you mind me helping you, Professor?" he asked innocently.

Not waiting for an answer, Harry reached up to cup the older woman's face and leaned in. Her warm lips soon engulfed hers with a hungry, passionate kiss.

Harry noticed how she quickly returned the kiss, her brain acting more on autopilot than anything. His horny Astronomy professor was just offering herself up like a sacrifice.

Harry lived through one school boy's fantasy of shagging his own sexy teacher, but still it never lost its novelty.

Stroked her body, Harry brought her closer into him as he could feel her breasts pressed up against him. The two of them entered a passionate make out session with each other.

As soon as Aurora recovered from the experience of having Harry surprise her, Aurora begins to give as good as she gets, her tongue wrestling with his as she applies her extensive kissing experience to give him the best makeout session of his life.

Her arms then wrap around his neck as she leans into to engage him, and the two of them go at it for a long while. Eventually, thought they had to break off their kiss, as they needed air. A strange of saliva still connects them, even as both of them panting heavily. Aurora's eyes are quickly glazing over with lust, while Harry's are hooded as he stares down at the sexy Professor.

"Let me help you find that release you were looking for, Professor," he whispered in her ears.

Aurora seem to remember herself and the relationship they shared, "Mr. Potter, you... we can't do this."

"Why not?" he asked innoceltly as his head drifted to where they weren't supposed to be.

"B-beacause..." she tried to answered, but a moan escaped her lips as his finger slipped into her cunt.

"You were saying?" he asked with a wicked grin.

"Mr. Potter!" Aurora tried to say in a stern tone, but she was clearly failing as she kept on squirming under his soft ministrations.

Slipping his fingers out of her cunt for a moment, Harry slides them around her pussy lips. He flicked at her clit causing her to mewling in need, and he played with her, edging her, teasing her, and bring her ever closer to release. After all, it wouldn't do for the fun to end too soon, now would it? It wouldn't do for him to make her cum too quickly. So, Harry played, and played with Aurora, making her feel pleasures she never had before!

"Professor would you like me to pull out now?" he asked once he had all in a mess.

Staring up at him with a conflicted expression, soon her needs won out as her bow arched and a loud scream left her mouth.

Chuckling evilly, Harry's fingers contiued to run along her slit, and then he dove back into her cunt. He swirls them about, and then spread them wide. Soon his digits thrust up into her cunt, and Aurora moans all the louder for it. Harry did after all have plenty of experience and knew quite a bit of a woman's body after all!

As such, it's easy enough to find her g-spot, his middle finger easily reached it. The tip of his finger touched that extra sensitive spot in her passage that brings all women so much pleasure, and then he curled his fingers inside of her cunt.

With just that, Harry had the older woman singing as her breasts rouse up high, and she continued moaning out loud as he fingered her in and out. Before long then, Harry had her over the edge and cumming, crying out as her back arching and her hips lifting off the chair for a moment.

"What a very naughty Professor you are," Harry chuckled as he left his finger slip out of her spasming quim.

"Look at what you have done," he said as he held out his soaking wet hand that dripped her love juice.

"Here," Harry said as he brought his finger to her mouth, "be a good girl for me and clean them up, would you?!"

So lost in desire and lust, Aurora did as he commanded as she began to suck her own pussy juices off of his fingers. Harry grinned at the sight, and knew how deliciously perverted this was, but then, who cared, not him of course!

"Alright that's enough," Harry said as he saw that his fingers were clean enough, he loved to carry this out for some more but he wanted to move on to better things, namely his throbbing little brother who wnated his turn!

Pulling his saliva slick fingers back out of her mouth, Harry watched as her lips suctioned down around them as they left and with that caused a pop to sound as they departed.

"Tasty," Aurora said as she seem to be back from her orgasm high. And she seem to be opening up to the possibilities....

"Let me help you," she said with a smile.

Harry could only watch as he was disrobed and Aurora let them drop to the floor. His boxer shortly came off, and Aurora smiled as his manhood was shown. She pulled out his piece of meat, wrapping it in her hand, and firmly squeezing it getting a real good feel for it. Then she began to stroke it, and Harry started to grow in her hands.

"My, my," she said as she took in his size, "you really are packing, huh! I really can't wait to have it inside me!"

-------(BONUS CHAPTER- Check out Pa / treon for more!)

Pick either really:
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/320107486002421220/
https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Aurora_Sinistra

54