Chapter 90: Double Teamed Pt.1(R-18)
4.4k 1 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

If you like what you see and what more please drop a Favorite up above, a comment, or give a 5 star. It would mean the world to me, thanks!

Also you can find advance chapters, and bonus content are on my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/Mark_Ward

Harry Potter returned from taking a long and steamy shower. There were a few things bright and ready for the morning like a nice hot shower, maybe on some lucky days he might have a little tumble with one of his lovers inside of it which got his engines really revying for the day.

Harry walked down the hallways of the castle and thought of all of what he wanted to accomplish this morning. Harry had a few things on his plate to be perfectly honest, so he had to get to them first.

First of all, he had a meeting with Professor Bathsheda Babbling in her office. It has been a couple of days since their little escapade in her classroom, it was a complete surprise which he did not plan for, but a welcome one nevertheless. 

It wasn't long before he came up to the place and then knocked politely on the door. From inside he heard the very familiar voice of his Ancient Runes Professor shouting, "Come in, Mr. Potter!" 

The sounds of females giggling lightly, stopped Harry in his track as he had his hand over the door handle. He was pretty sure he hard not one, but two soft laughter. Listing closely, Harry could clearly make up the girlish giggle and a half-hearted plea to stop which caused him to frown.

He thought about calling out through the door, but shook his head and went on a limp then swung the door open.

The scene that playing out in the center of the room which was occupied by a bed instead of desks and chairs was like something out of a wet dream. There were two forms on the bed which were very familiar to him.

On the right side was Professor Bathsheda, a slim witch with pixie cut hair and bright eyes filled with joy and energy, she was a bit short barely reaching up to his chin with a delicate and springy figure. Her hair was matted as sweat sheened on her forehead and she moaned out loud. The blue material of her night dress came down and showed a transparent quality. Her nipples stood a little bit erect from the other end of the shirt. A pair of blue panties covered her modesty.

On the left side was Professor Aurora Sinistra, a beautiful witch with flawless chocolate colored skin and dark brown doe eyes, high cheekbones, a snub nose, full dark lips, and a slender curvy figure.  She sat with a green night dress. Her firm breasts pressed out against it. While her finger lightly traced down the cheeks of her friend caused Bathsheda to breathe heavily with want and desire.

Granted, this wasn't an uncommon occurrence to him to be honest. It was like everyday something new was happening around him, still though it was hot, very hot. Already he could feel stiffy in his robes and something sticking out like a pole down below. 

Cleared his throat to get their attention, the two older women looked up at him. Bathsheda was blushing deeply as she looked very embarrassed being found in such a compromising situation, Aurora on the other hand had on an innocent look on her face as he lashed her long eyelashes at him. He wasn't buying it for a moment.

"And how are my two favorite teachers doing today?" he asked smoothly as he closed the door behind him and telepathically locked it as well. Things were about to take a very spicy route indeed. 

Bathsheda blushed deeper as she tried to hide her face from him, but Aurora on the other hand responded with smiles towards him.

"You know, we're just waiting around, hoping you'd show up," Aurora said with a mischievous smile.

"We figured you'd be around soon," Bathsheda said with a whine smile. He had the feeling Aurora told her to say it, but he didn't care and wanted to see how they would play this out. "And we could….have some fun before the day truly begins for you."

"You know a little bit of action to start the say for you," Aurora said.

The sweet little smiles coming from both of the witches caused Harry to grin. He walked over to meet both of them. He knew the relationship between the two of them had been close, something that went beyond friendship, and it seem like they were inviting him into the mix.

He guessed he was the only man that could satisfy their carnal desires.

Harry leaned down to look at both of them with a smile. "And by some action you mean..." he asked playing innocent. 

"You know what we mean," Aurora rolled her eyes. 

"No I don't," he lied. "I think you girls will have to clarify for me," and to let them in, he gave them a wink. 

"Fine..." Aurora sighed, but before she could say anything more on the matter, Bathsheda cut in. "We want to have sex with you. A-a... threesome."

Turning to look at the petite woman, Harry grinned broadly, he never expected her to take the initiative. "My, my, Bathsheda. I know Aurora was a naughty, naughty little girl, but you too..." he said as he teased her a bit. 

Blushing even deeper until her face was all pink, she clearly was so ashamed that she wanted to dig herself a hole and hide in it forever. 

"Well since you girls askes so politely... how can I deny." Without another word, he removed his robes and upper torso clothing leaving his barechested. He watched as both of them eagerly ate up the eye candy of a shirtless Harry who approached them.

Harry could tell where their minds were wondering and he was thinking the same. "Who first?" he asked as he came over to the bed with them

"Why don't you start with Bathsheda first since this was all her idea," Aurora grinned. 

"Her idea?" he asked out loud as he looked at the petite woman. He of course thought it was ll Aurora's plan, but Bathsheda.... Who knew what a naughty girl she was. 

"Is that true Bathsheda?" he asked as he grinned down at the older woman. 

Bathsheda had no response as she hide her face in shame, but Harry took in strides. 

"Well," he said, "since you are such a naughty girl who set this all up I believe it's fair I try a new whole." 

"Mmm, sounds like a wonderful plan," Aurora moaned as she bite her lips. 

"Lay her down for me," he commanded the dark skinned witch. Doing as told, Aurora soon had Bathsheda ready with her ass up in the air for him, she tried to resist, but he saw she was making no effort at all. She wanted, she wanted this badly. 

Harry could see Bathsheda eyes widened as she heard a zipper being pulled down. She felt it before she saw it. Harry long, thick and hard something was against her ass and when she looked back over her shoulder, she knew it for what it was. His cock, he had his cock out and it was up against her buttocks.

"H-harry," she whined, "y-you can't... this is not acceptable." 

"Don't worry," he said, "we will start out easy." No matter, Harry was going to have what he wanted, but he didn't mind easing her into it. 

With his cock still sliding up and down her ass crack, sending spasms and spikes of intense pleasure via her butt and through her body, Harry reaches in and slips a finger into her asshole.

She was tight, really tight like he expected of course. She had no man or toy down this hole, he was going to be the first to claim it for his own, and stamp it out with his seed. 

Bathsheda moaned loudly as his finger pushes in and out of her asshole quite slowly. With her first novel experience into this field, there was just no way for the older woman to handle all the new pleasures at once. 

Once he found his tempo, Harry changed it up as he added a second finger, and then smiles as Bathsheda eyes roll back in her head right there on the spot. The white-haired Servant arches her back and her tongue sticks straight out of her mouth, even as her butt cheeks clench around the length of his cock and her anal passage squeezes tightly at his two fingers.

Her pussy juices are soaking through the bedding, and at this point really Harry was used to his female lovers making a mess out of the bed. Right now, that was not important, all that was is Bathsheda and her sensitive little butthole.

Removing his fingers from her ass, Harry pulls out from her and he grins once he hears a whine of sadness from his Professor. Now where was all the resistance she was putting up.

Griping her ass cheeks as tightly as could be this time his purpose wasn't to play and tease her. No, instead he pulls her perfectly round ass cheeks apart and exposes the tight little rosebud within. As her little butt hole falls under his gaze, Harry directs a his wand at it and sends a cleaning spell inside of the passage way.

Then once he was finished he leans forward, the tip of his incredibly hard cock lining up with her back door.

“H-Harry, I-AIIIIIIEEEEE!!!”

Before she could get anything else out, her protest was cut short when Harry pulled back and slid right up against the older witch’s sphincter. Her big fat ass spreading even further as Harry’s cock  ended up inside her poor virginal butthole, feeding her the first few inches of his shaft.

A high pitch squeal emanated from the pixie haired woman's mouth and it was followed by more of the same, because Harry didn’t let up.

Every slow easy thrust from him caused another inch on his huge shaft to sink into her, and there was nothing Bathsheda could do about it but scream. Her poor tight asshole held onto his length like it was a lifeline, clenching down like the traitor it was and refusing to let go or loosen no matter how much she tried to willed it out.

Over and over again, Harry slowly burying his massive member in her ass and he could see how aroused he was making her. It wasn't long she was rubbing and grinding against him, helping things move along. 

By the time Harry was fully buried inside of Bathsheda big bubble butt, the older woman was actually panting with lust and need, rather than squealing in pain. She whimpered when Harry brought them to a stop and put his hands on her wide hips though.

“Ready for more sweetheart?” he asked with a dark chuckle. 

Unable to help herself, Bathsheda looked back over her shoulder with big blue doe eyes at Harry and bit her lower lip, nodding up and down. She clearly wanted it. He could see that she wanted him to fuck her. No, she needed him to fuck her.

Holding her ass to steady her as Harry slowly slid back out of her back door completely to start the process again. It took a moment for him to find purchase with how glistening wet Bathsheda was from all the sweat that fell down her body thank to the fingering she got which caused her no end of pleasure.

She was putty in his hands as such, his cock slipped and slide back and forth along her ass crack for a moment, before finally his dick tip presses into her loosened up back door.

He pauses as he very carefully spreads just the entrance of her asshole around his cockhead. Bathsheda lets out another loud, guttural moan as her legs kick up and down behind him. This one was a long, drawn out affair as she shakes and shivers and shudders beneath him.

Then, Harry began to truly plow her ass from behind. He was pistoning in and out of her tightening back door with so much strength that Bathsheda couldn’t resist jerking her ass upwards every time he fully sheathed himself inside of her poor bubbly butt.

It was far more than the petite woman ever had before, and something she wasn't expecting. All she could do was moaned like a wanton whore, when she wasn’t crying out joyously that is. 

Harry didn’t seem to care, he was supremely focused on one thing and one thing alone; fucking the ever living hell out of Bathsheda. His thrusts sped up and quite swiftly so, Bathshedafelt herself was at the brink, about to tip over the edge, and let the flood gates release.

When she finally did, she orgasmed like she’d never orgasmed before. The explosive climax had her eyes rolling back in her head, her tongue lulling out of her skull, and her ass muscles clenching down harder than ever before around Harry’s thrusting member. She coated his 'broom' in pussy juices as she spasmed and twitched.

To bring her back to the world, Harry rears back with one hand and gives Jack a mighty smack across her left butt cheek.

A cry leaves the petite woman's throat, and her eyes roll up in her head again and she cums explosively from the sudden sensation. 

“Naughty, naughty girl. You like this, don’t you, huh? Enjoying me stuffing you to the brim?!"

"She like that very much. Don't you, Bathsheda?" Aurora smiled as she sat on the side, busy fingering her pussy and taking in their brutal love making with lustful eyes. 

Mewling, Bathsheda eagerly nodded her head in response to their words. "YESSSS!!!" 

He gives her another fierce smack across her ass, this time her right butt cheeks. Harry smiled at the way her plump bubbly butt jiggled and bounced under the force of his blows, even as it reddened with the outline of his handprints.

“Y-Yes Sir! I have been a very bad girl! I need… you to punish me some MORE!”

Harry laughed out loud wickedly, "Oh, I will punish you some more. A lot more in fact. Hahaha!"

Harry delivered another two intense smacks to Bathsheda's butt cheeks, and then he begins to fuck her ass all over again. Bathsheda squeals and then screams in pleasure as he pounds into her from above. He pounds in her tight little asshole like a hammerjack. His big fat dick was stretching her back door to the brink as it clenches and squeezes and clings to his thrusting member.

The young lord growled as he fucked his own Professor, ramming into her with all his might. He was shaping her into his own mold as he ruined her from any man except him. And Bathsheda loved it as he fucked her silly! 

With a growl, Harry proceeds to forces orgasm after orgasm out of the pixie cut woman plowing her from behind while alternating smacks across her bright-red butt cheeks with each and every thrust of his massive cock into her oh-so-tight butthole.

“I should have known what a slut you were, Professor. Enjoying being bred by your own student! What would your colleagues think besides Aurora of course, when they see you like this, huh?"

By this point, Bathsheda isn’t really in a proper state to respond to his words. It’s almost as if Harry was talking to himself. But he knows she could hear him as he threw insulting words at her, and degraded her. Plus from the way her body reacts, as she mewls and her anal walls clench down on his cock in the most delightful of ways, Harry knows she is basking in this.

Finally it became just too much for Bathsheda as she explodes out with her final orgasm then promptly blacked out as she lost consciousness.

Only Harry’s thick girth keeps Bathsheda from sliding out as she slumped forward on the bed with her tits pressed against the bed sheets and her arms hanging limply.

Thrilled like never before as Harry done something few wizards could have, make their partner black out completely from too much pleasure. That seem to do the trick for him as he came inside of Bathsheda ’s ass, filling her back door to the absolute brim.

Smirking with the sort of self-confidence that only a man of Harry’s stature could ever reasonably have, the wizard let his Professor slid off his cock finally, the combination of her passing out and loosening ass muscles, and his cum load slickening her bowels causing her to drop from his dick and fall face first onto the bed down below completely.

Harry couldn’t help but appreciate the sight for a moment, his cock still completely hard as he observed Bathsheda with her face down and her ass still up in the air, leaking white cream filling on the nice backdrop of her big round ass.

62