Chapter 91: Double Teamed Pt.2(R-18)
3.2k 3 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry couldn't help but appreciate the sight for a moment, his cock still completely hard as he observed Bathsheda with her face pressed down on the bed and her ass still up in the air, leaking white cream from her nice big round ass.

Chuckling, Harry finally looking over to the other lovely lady currently on the bed with them. Aurora froze up when his eyes fell on her, the older witch was only a few feet away from him

Aurora had given up on any semblance of propriety as her legs spread wide as she fingered herself. It was clear from the mess she had made of her dressing and the wetness all over the bed that the older woman had been watching his and her best friend's little escapades all day long, and enjoyed it very much so. 

“Look what you have done to your poor, sweet, innocent best friend!” Aurora complained as she stared long and hard at her coworker's ass while his cum leaking out of it.

Snorting amusedly at just how much of a slut his Professor was Harry moved to where Aurora sat and reached out, casually taking hold of her hair like one would a leash on a bitch. The beautiful witch played along as she whimpered when he tugged at her and she got on her hands and knees like a good girl and followed him over to where her friend lay face down, ass up. Aurora whimpered but she didn’t try to shy away. 

“Tell me is your friend innocent at all? She definitely never had it up her ass before, but she certainly enjoyed it.”

As much as Aurora wanted to deny it, she couldn't. "What can I say, she must really like it in the ass. If I had known before she was such an ass slut...."

"Well now is your chance," Harry chuckled evilly as he gripped the base of her ponytail, tightening his hold on her, and then shoved her face down in between Bathsheda’s big fat ass cheeks.

“Eat it up slut. Eat right out of your friend,” he exclaimed. 

It was humiliating and degrading, and Aurora better than this, better than eating out her friend's ass in the middle of her office at the orders of her own student. But then, she still went ahead, doing as he commanded as she immediately get to work!

Harry laughed as Aurora moaned, face flushed and tongue deep inside of Bathsheda's gaping butthole in no time. She scooped out his cum with her flexible muscle and drank it down, even as she felt Harry kneeling behind her.

He used the open slit in her clothing that she parted away to finger herself to shove his hard cock up her sopping wet, ready and waiting cunt in one smooth motion. Aurora squealed into her unconscious friend’s cream-filled ass at the sudden intrusion, before settling into moaning as she continued to lap up out Bathsheda cum filled ass.

Brushing his tip against her wet womanhood, they gasped together as his thick manly shaft thrust deep into her body, his hands slapped abruptly onto her ass sticking out. She shrieked and shivering in delight as his length spread her open and her melodious screams of pleasure echoed around the office.

Harry watched as Aurora used her hands to grab onto Bathsheda legs to steady herself as he began to ride her. Gyrating back and forth as he thrusted gently up into her with his hips rolled with each motion. Aurora gasping in pleasure as his hands stroked her wonderful ass with his fingers digging tight.

Eyes going wide with pleasure, and drunk on finally having what she needed, Aurora's head flung back and she moaned out loud, breaking off from Bathsheda while her entire body shaking as orgasms assaulted her. Harry grunted as he felt her tightening intensely on his cock, hissing as his fingers bit into her flesh, Harry desperately grabbed on to her waist and went in and out of her. Her tunnel where tight around him like a screw as he felt his tip bang against the deepest parts of her body.
 
“W-wait," Aurora moaned, "I-I am still sensitive down there.. A-AHHHH!!!" Sadly Harry wasn’t waiting anymore. It was like a dam burst and he was feeling eager to do whatever the hell he wanted.

Aurora squealed out loud as his cock ravaged inside her, banging against her womb as she drooled in pleasure, body jolting with each thrust and her tongue starting to lull out of her tongue. She nearly collapsed onto to the bed with her knees to weak to support her, but Harry held her waist tightly as he continued to plow into her, acting as enough support for her. He could feel her pussy spasming as it gripped down on him firmly while he rigorously ramming his length in and out with the strength and stamina of a wild animal.

Panting like a dog in heat as her handsome student rammed his thick, powerful manhood deep into her. Aurora's sexy dark-skinned body suddenly arched in pleasure as she trembled excitedly. The second orgasm in the day ripping through her body as Harry continued to pound her unimpeded. Aurora's eyes begin to roll up into her head as her sweaty dark hair stuck to her face. “Morgan, I am CUMMING!!!”
 
Harry was merciless, he towered over her body as her fingers curled into her ass once again while he pounded deep into her roughly, not even giving her trembling body enough time to rest. His hips thrusting rapidly against her silky-smooth rear, the connecting of their bodies echoing around the room as Aurora squealed in delight. Harry then reached back and smacked down on her ass causing the older woman to moan like a harlot.  

Her fingers clawed at the sheets of the bed as she screamed another orgasm, her womanhood sloshing arousal as his length slapped noisily against her hips. Harry felt his manhood throb, pulsing in her tight pussy, ready for release.

Then grunting like an animal out loud, he pulled her down his length as he pushed deep into her, roaring his release as he watched her eyes widened and nearly pop out of her eye sockets as she gasped out loud.

Pumping her womb full of her virile seed, his white, hot cum paints the inside of her womb and then some, his load hosing into her with great force. A blissful smile crossing Aurora's face as her eyes rolled up in pleasure, Harry continues to let loose torrents of warmth into the deepest parts of her. He watches as she shivers delightfully as he rammed the last few drops inside her. 

Once he was finally done, she giggled. “How was my little kitty? Enjoyable mu-“ she tried to finish but suddenly Harry stiffen inside her, and his hands clutched to her smooth round ass cheeks as he suddenly lifted her from the bed, standing in the center of the room as her legs wrapped instinctively around him…
 
He carried her easily, groping her ass as she blinked up him. All she could say was, “Oh?” as he lifted her up, and slammed her down as she shrieked in pleasure, forcing her to ride him as her waist slapped to his as he thrusted hungrily up into her.

“Harry! Oh! HARRYYY!!!” Aurora suddenly screamed in pleasure as he forced an orgasm through her body. Then Harry kissed her, silencing her orgasmic screams as he fucked her, ravaging her body as her arms went limp, legs slipping away as he continued to pound her standing up.
 
He had the strength and stamina of three legendary magical beasts inside of him, and he used it to good effect. Moaning incoherently as Harry continued to ram into her, her back arched as her orgasm reached its final height. Then Harry watched as her body limp, and all Aurora could do was bounce, like a rag doll as his manly length pounded hard into her.

Her pussy kept convulsing in forced rhythmic spasms as she came again and again. Finally, he too felt his release coming as he pushed deep into her and felt his balls churn. He howled his triumph right then and there, and his cockhead busts through Aurora's cervix once more as he begins to pump her womb full of her virile seed. His white, hot cum paints the inside of her womb and then some.

By the time Harry was done cumming inside of her, Aurora's belly is slightly bloated from the sheer amount of seed filling her womb.

But Harry was barely done with her, he too was in a haze, but one of a wild beast in heat, no longer could he just stop. No, he needed to continue and continue, filling her up with his seed some more, and impregnating her. 

Laying her onto an available table inside the office. Harry was already gripping her hips and thrusting some more as he set her down, the table creaking and scrapping on the floor once they were settled, his powerful thrusts shaking it with each stride.

Harry dominated her, thrusting, slamming, pounding into her with their various fluids mixing and some spilling out on to the table with each wild thrust. 

Soon Harry had his fingers interlocked with hers pinning her in place while he nibbling on her bouncing breasts. Her eyes were in a delirious haze, her tongue lolling happily as she drooled onto the table and her toes curled and twitched in the air.

Moaning incoherently, “More… more! MORE!!” she pleaded to nobody in particular, screamed as her legs stretched out and clenched, Harry pounding her harder and faster every time to keep her riding her orgasmic high.
 
He let go of her hands, clutching to her breasts and arching his back as he pushed his length balls deep into her again, roaring like a primal wolf as his seed rushed once more into long gone Astronomy teacher. Draining himself as he shivered and twitched, groping her chest before he pulled away, pulling her with him as they both fell onto the waiting bed.

Then Aurora's dazed eyes lingered for a moment on his cock and she snaked over she opened her mouth wide. She moaned as she slipped his length into her mouth, her tongue running along the bottom of his shaft. Her arms and legs were too limp and tired, so Harry helped things along as he gripped her head and thrust into her mouth on his own free volition. 
 
He saw that she expected him to release into her mouth as she feeling him throb close to release, but to go with the theme of today of fucked into oblivion. Harry pulled out and with a final satisfied grunt, a torrent of seed splashed onto her face, cheeks, neck, hair, breasts, and everywhere else in between, spraying all over her dark skin as she gasped at the sudden warmth. 

Finally feeling exhausted, Harry settled down while his flaccid cock rested against her smooth skinned face, her tongue absently darting out to lick his shaft and balls.

Petting her as he stroked her lush manes, Harry lounged like that and simply enjoyed the spoils of triumphant conquest, while Aurora happily licking and lapping at his dick.

Sighing back in his seat, Harry felt content. 

Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw Bathsheda stirring up from her unconscious state he put her in.

"I see that you are awake from your beauty sleep," Harry said with a wicked chuckle.

Looking around dumbly for a moment, she looked up at him then at her friend who were busy at work.

"Want to join? Harry asked as he indicated down below.

-------------------------------

Hours later, Harry leaned back against a wood frame of the bed. He lay there lazily, half-napping as two beautiful black women, serviced his huge schlong on either side of him. Bathsheda and Aurora were currently sprawled out on the bed prone. Both he and they were naked by this point, robes completely stripped away leaving them naked like their name day.

The breasts of both his Professors wrapped nicely around his upper thighs as they leaned in together to give him a double blowjob. Aurora's tongue worked at his left side with Bathsheda's worked at his right and sometimes they met in the middle, suckling at his shaft and inadvertently kissing each other at the same time. Or perhaps not so inadvertently, as both women seemed to enjoy macking on one another.

The wizard had one hand threaded through Aurora's dark locks as he did the same with his fingers through Bathsheda's hair. Petting them both as he stroked their lush manes, Harry lounged like a king simply enjoyed the spoils of victorious conquest, while the two beauties currently happily licking and lapping at his dick.

Eventually, Aurora moved her head up a bit more and took full control of the blowjob, seemingly to be hungry for more. Her hand grasped the base of Harry's cock and knocked Bathsheda away as she bobbed up and down on his length, sucking the first half of his shaft into her mouth. Bathsheda mewled dejectedly and pouted in her friend's direction. 

Helping her along, or most likely to get a better deal out of thing, Harry simply used the grip on her hair to guide the petite woman down between his legs. While her friend worked his shaft, Bathsheda got to licking and lapping at his balls, while also suckling his nut sack into her mouth.

Bathsheda might have got the lower job, but it was Aurora who suffered the abuse, as Harry gripped down on her bobbing head and began to force her to take him down her throat, eventually pushing her down so far that she had to let go of his cock so that her lips could continue their journey to its base.

"Ack! Agh!" Aurora tried to get out as she gagged and choked with drool falling down her chin. 

As Harry forced Aurora to deep throat his member, Bathsheda worked at his churning balls with surprising enthusiasm, and in no time at all, the combination of her lips and tongue alongside her best friend's delightful spasming throat, sent Harry right over the edge. He forced Aurora down as far as he could, her nose tickled by his pubes and her lips pressed against the base of his cock as he came. His white hot seed didn't agree with the poor choking woman and thus exploded out of her nose and from the small spaces between her stretched lips and his girth.

Harry made a mess of Aurora's face before ultimately letting her pull back.

Letting go of Aurora and Bathsheda's hair, he let the duo return to their spots on either side of his cock, still hard, despite just cumming right now. Both women were quick to lick his cock, nearly inhaling the seed that spilled out.

Lacing his hands behind his head and through the back of his black mop quite casually, Harry got back to relaxing as the two beautiful women serviced him. 

Many thanks to all my patrons that made this possible: WanderingDaemon, WorldMonarch, Ynaxir, Zodiac, Zuyao Wu, andrew konert, Anthony, jacob hixson, john conway, jonathan b, kinkillerzero, reeper 19, robert Hernandez, thunderwalker123, travis raines, wouter vermaas, Rudak, Samiullah Naseri, Samuel written, Shadow34, Skibum, Spaceghost69, Sponge3566, T-Money, Talsen, Tanner Burdon, The Abyss, Tyler H, Vortex, Rob Will, Karl Santos, Keelan Jurek, Keith Kindall, Kevin Mason, Kruphix, Kyle Hitchens, Mally the Knight, Marknewone, Mathew Decker, MrKristoffer1994, Nicholas Arleas, Oli Wieszun, Osmund Okorie, Pascual Retana, Patrick Wishart, Patrick kaspar, Riley Banner, 777, Aaron Royal, Alex Newton, Andrew Gomez, Ankit Patel, Armstrong Sankowsky, Ben Joy, Brent Hassan, Chad, Thompson, Corey sharpe, David Grez Contreras, David Sargent, Don Stesel, Dragon Guy, Eddie, McBride, Eric Dettenrieder, Garrett Crossland, Glader, Greenboy676, Guy Pierre, Hank Branham, Hunter Joseph, James Williams, Jason Ashley, Javi Alonso, Jeremiah Pike, Jonny Sanchez, Josh Hamm, Joshua Kennedy, Julio Hernandez, Kai Tieben, especially Certorian and Elizabeth Ritchie!

52